I am from Delhi and would like to travel alone to western Europe, need advise from all you folks here regarding the same, now I will definitely be on a very tight budget, I have narrowed down 3 countries that are a must for me, England, Scotland and Italy,
Now with Italy, just 1 city will be fine, either Milan or Rome, even Napples.
For England it will most likely be London, my gateway in to Europe, As far as Scotland goes, the more the merrier, Sterling, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Highland etc...
Will have to apply for a UK visa and a Schenegan visa.
Shopping or splurging will be the last thing on my.
October is the most that I have on my mind, Is that okay for travel as far as the weather is concerned (I kind of don't like snow,ice or very cold weather)??
Hopping for great help and early responses from all.
Also let me know if I an missing anything here,please film me in for the same.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 2 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 3 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 4 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 5 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 6 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 7 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 8 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 9 Scotland itinerary help
- 10 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 11 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 12 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Edinbrugh
- 15 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 16 Swimming to Paris
- 17 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 18 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 19 Istria in two days
- 20 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 21 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 22 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 23 Hiking in Switzerland
- 24 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 25 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace