I am from Delhi and would like to travel alone to western Europe, need advise from all you folks here regarding the same, now I will definitely be on a very tight budget, I have narrowed down 3 countries that are a must for me, England, Scotland and Italy,
Now with Italy, just 1 city will be fine, either Milan or Rome, even Napples.
For England it will most likely be London, my gateway in to Europe, As far as Scotland goes, the more the merrier, Sterling, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Highland etc...
Will have to apply for a UK visa and a Schenegan visa.
Shopping or splurging will be the last thing on my.
October is the most that I have on my mind, Is that okay for travel as far as the weather is concerned (I kind of don't like snow,ice or very cold weather)??
Hopping for great help and early responses from all.
Also let me know if I an missing anything here,please film me in for the same.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 2 What tips can you give about packing?
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 6 Cascais or Algarve?
- 7 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 8 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 9 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 10 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 11 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 12 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 13 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 14 Azores
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 17 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 18 Scotland in 7 Days
- 19 Short Trip in July
- 20 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 21 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 24 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 25 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?