I am from Delhi and would like to travel alone to western Europe, need advise from all you folks here regarding the same, now I will definitely be on a very tight budget, I have narrowed down 3 countries that are a must for me, England, Scotland and Italy,
Now with Italy, just 1 city will be fine, either Milan or Rome, even Napples.
For England it will most likely be London, my gateway in to Europe, As far as Scotland goes, the more the merrier, Sterling, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Highland etc...
Will have to apply for a UK visa and a Schenegan visa.
Shopping or splurging will be the last thing on my.
October is the most that I have on my mind, Is that okay for travel as far as the weather is concerned (I kind of don't like snow,ice or very cold weather)??
Hopping for great help and early responses from all.
Also let me know if I an missing anything here,please film me in for the same.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아바카라」(→【 BRB45.ZE.AM 】←)슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 바카라게임사이트」(→【 BRB45.ZE.AM 】←)슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 바카라사이트」(→【 BRB45.ZE.AM 】←)슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 5 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 6 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 7 Rome to venice
- 8 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 9 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 10 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 11 help with Italy itinerary
- 12 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 15 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 16 Le Marche Research Help
- 17 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 18 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 19 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 20 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 21 Undisclsoed location
- 22 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 23 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 24 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 25 Italy bus or train