I'm going to London during the Trooping of the Colour in June 2013. I think the parade is around June 15, 2013. I will be flying from the US to Europe. I've been to London and Paris before, although my stay in Paris was very short. I want to see more of Paris, ie museums, Versailles, catacombs. I've never been to Holland. I plan on being in Europe for 2 weeks. Can anyone suggest where I should begin my trip. I want to end the trip in London if possible. I know this trip is at the height of tourist season, so am I crazy to try to squeeze in 3 destinations? I plan on using the rail for sure. Thanks for any and all suggestions.
Travel to London, Paris, Holland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 2 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 3 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 8 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 9 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 10 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 11 rent car / Munich
- 12 Apartments in Rome
- 13 London for Christmas
- 14 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 15 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 16 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 19 7 days in Andalucia
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Madrid to Sevilla
- 22 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 23 A full week in The Netherlands
- 24 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 25 Venice 3 days Itinerary.