I'm going to London during the Trooping of the Colour in June 2013. I think the parade is around June 15, 2013. I will be flying from the US to Europe. I've been to London and Paris before, although my stay in Paris was very short. I want to see more of Paris, ie museums, Versailles, catacombs. I've never been to Holland. I plan on being in Europe for 2 weeks. Can anyone suggest where I should begin my trip. I want to end the trip in London if possible. I know this trip is at the height of tourist season, so am I crazy to try to squeeze in 3 destinations? I plan on using the rail for sure. Thanks for any and all suggestions.
Travel to London, Paris, Holland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 2 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 3 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 4 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 5 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 6 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 7 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 3 weeks in Europe
- 10 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 11 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 12 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 13 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 14 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 15 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 16 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 17 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 18 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 19 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 20 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 21 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 22 What to wear
- 23 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 24 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 25 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France