I'm going to London during the Trooping of the Colour in June 2013. I think the parade is around June 15, 2013. I will be flying from the US to Europe. I've been to London and Paris before, although my stay in Paris was very short. I want to see more of Paris, ie museums, Versailles, catacombs. I've never been to Holland. I plan on being in Europe for 2 weeks. Can anyone suggest where I should begin my trip. I want to end the trip in London if possible. I know this trip is at the height of tourist season, so am I crazy to try to squeeze in 3 destinations? I plan on using the rail for sure. Thanks for any and all suggestions.
Travel to London, Paris, Holland
- 1 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 2 Home base in Provence in July
- 3 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 4 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 5 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 6 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 7 Prague Itinerary
- 8 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 9 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 10 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 11 Granada on Sunday
- 12 Four Days in Seville
- 13 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 14 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 15 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 16 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 17 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 18 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 19 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 20 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 21 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 22 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 23 Northern Italy
- 24 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 25 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out