I'm going to London during the Trooping of the Colour in June 2013. I think the parade is around June 15, 2013. I will be flying from the US to Europe. I've been to London and Paris before, although my stay in Paris was very short. I want to see more of Paris, ie museums, Versailles, catacombs. I've never been to Holland. I plan on being in Europe for 2 weeks. Can anyone suggest where I should begin my trip. I want to end the trip in London if possible. I know this trip is at the height of tourist season, so am I crazy to try to squeeze in 3 destinations? I plan on using the rail for sure. Thanks for any and all suggestions.
Travel to London, Paris, Holland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 2 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 3 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 4 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 5 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 6 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 7 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 8 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 9 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 10 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 11 Token of thanks!
- 12 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 13 Favorite things to do in London
- 14 Interested In Coach Passes
- 15 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 16 3 days in Bordeaux
- 17 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 18 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 19 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 20 4 days in lake region
- 21 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 22 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 23 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 24 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 25 7 countries in a month