I'm going to London during the Trooping of the Colour in June 2013. I think the parade is around June 15, 2013. I will be flying from the US to Europe. I've been to London and Paris before, although my stay in Paris was very short. I want to see more of Paris, ie museums, Versailles, catacombs. I've never been to Holland. I plan on being in Europe for 2 weeks. Can anyone suggest where I should begin my trip. I want to end the trip in London if possible. I know this trip is at the height of tourist season, so am I crazy to try to squeeze in 3 destinations? I plan on using the rail for sure. Thanks for any and all suggestions.
Travel to London, Paris, Holland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 2 SIM card for eastern europe
- 3 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 4 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 5 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 6 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 7 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 8 London visit
- 9 Monet in Normandy
- 10 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 11 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 12 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 13 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 14 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 15 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 16 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 17 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 18 No points in Paris .....
- 19 Small group for Colosseum
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 22 Three days in Spain
- 23 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 24 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 25 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015