I'm going to London during the Trooping of the Colour in June 2013. I think the parade is around June 15, 2013. I will be flying from the US to Europe. I've been to London and Paris before, although my stay in Paris was very short. I want to see more of Paris, ie museums, Versailles, catacombs. I've never been to Holland. I plan on being in Europe for 2 weeks. Can anyone suggest where I should begin my trip. I want to end the trip in London if possible. I know this trip is at the height of tourist season, so am I crazy to try to squeeze in 3 destinations? I plan on using the rail for sure. Thanks for any and all suggestions.
Travel to London, Paris, Holland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 2 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 3 Travel with Teens
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 Reims for a day
- 6 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 7 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 8 I think this is a scam!
- 9 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 10 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 11 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 12 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 13 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 14 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 17 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 18 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 19 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 20 What are the best places to see in England
- 21 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 22 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 23 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 24 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 25 Estonia Amber