Just a couple of quick questions:
1. Is it possible to travel by train or bus from Milan-Linate direct to Genoa or Santa Margherita di Ligure or Portofino or vice versa? Or is it necessary to go into Milan city centre first? I assume that whatever the answer is applies to the return journey to Milan-Linate also?
2. Is it easy to travel direct from Cinque Terre to Genoa by train?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 2 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 3 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 4 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 5 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 8 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 9 Gap of Dunloe
- 10 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 11 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 12 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 13 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 14 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 15 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 16 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 17 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 18 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 19 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 20 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 21 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 22 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 23 travel around Spain
- 24 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 25 Restaurants