Just a couple of quick questions:
1. Is it possible to travel by train or bus from Milan-Linate direct to Genoa or Santa Margherita di Ligure or Portofino or vice versa? Or is it necessary to go into Milan city centre first? I assume that whatever the answer is applies to the return journey to Milan-Linate also?
2. Is it easy to travel direct from Cinque Terre to Genoa by train?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 2 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 3 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 4 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 5 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 6 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 7 Bruges
- 8 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 9 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 10 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 11 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 12 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 13 Planning A trip
- 14 A week in the Occitanie
- 15 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 16 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 17 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 18 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 19 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 20 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 21 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 22 Train Through Spain
- 23 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 24 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 25 Italy June 6-16