Just a couple of quick questions:
1. Is it possible to travel by train or bus from Milan-Linate direct to Genoa or Santa Margherita di Ligure or Portofino or vice versa? Or is it necessary to go into Milan city centre first? I assume that whatever the answer is applies to the return journey to Milan-Linate also?
2. Is it easy to travel direct from Cinque Terre to Genoa by train?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionshop.com/ht-rush/
- 2 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 3 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 4 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 5 Porto and vicinity
- 6 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 7 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 8 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 9 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 10 Norway fjord
- 11 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 12 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 13 7 days in Greece
- 14 Italy
- 15 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 16 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 17 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 18 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 19 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 20 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 21 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 22 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 23 Praiana to Positano
- 24 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 25 Another Book List for Italy