Just a couple of quick questions:
1. Is it possible to travel by train or bus from Milan-Linate direct to Genoa or Santa Margherita di Ligure or Portofino or vice versa? Or is it necessary to go into Milan city centre first? I assume that whatever the answer is applies to the return journey to Milan-Linate also?
2. Is it easy to travel direct from Cinque Terre to Genoa by train?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 2 Escargots in Paris
- 3 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 4 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 7 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 8 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 9 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 10 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 13 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 14 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 15 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 16 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 17 Acropolis Athens
- 18 Vacation in Great Britain
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 21 Interesting places to visit
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Trip Ideas
- 24 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 25 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June