I am traveling to South of France with my husband and a ten year old daughter in April of next year for two weeks. Our tickets are to Toulous and them back from Paris.
I would like to be able to see a little bit of Provance and include south western region of Bordeaux as well.
My current idea is as follows:
day 1 - Toulouse - arrive
day 2-5 - take train to Avinion
rent a car and travel back to Toulouse trough some cities (need help where to stop)
day 6-8 - stay in Toulouse (my friend lives there) and take small trips to near by cities - agian need help identifiying those cities
day 9-10 - overnight trip to the region of Bordeaux
day 11 - back to Paris on the train - a day and a half in Paris
day 12 - back to SF
How does that sound?
Can anyone recommend destination spots.
thank you for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 2 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 3 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 4 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 5 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 6 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 7 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 8 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 9 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 10 Antwerp Tram
- 11 Trip report European honeymoon
- 12 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 13 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 14 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 15 Day trip from Split to Hvar - to Stari Grad or Hvar City?
- 16 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 17 Alhambra
- 18 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 19 Provence Lavender fields in July
- 20 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 21 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 22 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 23 Driving Croatia, Montenegro & Albania
- 24 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 25 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.