I am traveling to South of France with my husband and a ten year old daughter in April of next year for two weeks. Our tickets are to Toulous and them back from Paris.
I would like to be able to see a little bit of Provance and include south western region of Bordeaux as well.
My current idea is as follows:
day 1 - Toulouse - arrive
day 2-5 - take train to Avinion
rent a car and travel back to Toulouse trough some cities (need help where to stop)
day 6-8 - stay in Toulouse (my friend lives there) and take small trips to near by cities - agian need help identifiying those cities
day 9-10 - overnight trip to the region of Bordeaux
day 11 - back to Paris on the train - a day and a half in Paris
day 12 - back to SF
How does that sound?
Can anyone recommend destination spots.
thank you for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 2 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 5 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 6 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 7 Jewish Vienna
- 8 Short time in Vienna
- 9 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 10 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 11 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 12 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 13 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 14 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 15 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 16 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 17 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 18 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 19 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 20 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 21 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 22 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 23 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 24 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 25 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales