I am traveling to South of France with my husband and a ten year old daughter in April of next year for two weeks. Our tickets are to Toulous and them back from Paris.
I would like to be able to see a little bit of Provance and include south western region of Bordeaux as well.
My current idea is as follows:
day 1 - Toulouse - arrive
day 2-5 - take train to Avinion
rent a car and travel back to Toulouse trough some cities (need help where to stop)
day 6-8 - stay in Toulouse (my friend lives there) and take small trips to near by cities - agian need help identifiying those cities
day 9-10 - overnight trip to the region of Bordeaux
day 11 - back to Paris on the train - a day and a half in Paris
day 12 - back to SF
How does that sound?
Can anyone recommend destination spots.
thank you for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 2 I'm back.....
- 3 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 4 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 5 European Championship
- 6 To europe this Aug
- 7 One week in & near Marseille
- 8 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 9 FCO connection time
- 10 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 11 Charles Degaulle question
- 12 Swiss travel pass for Munich
- 13 Italy trains question
- 14 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 15 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 16 Departure Tax in UK
- 17 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 18 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 19 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 20 Switzerland and Italy 8 days
- 21 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 22 Bellissimo Rome, Amalfi Coast, Florence and Caserta: Our wonderful trip
- 23 Naples to Pompeii
- 24 12 days in Austria
- 25 Day Trips from Lisbon