I am traveling to South of France with my husband and a ten year old daughter in April of next year for two weeks. Our tickets are to Toulous and them back from Paris.
I would like to be able to see a little bit of Provance and include south western region of Bordeaux as well.
My current idea is as follows:
day 1 - Toulouse - arrive
day 2-5 - take train to Avinion
rent a car and travel back to Toulouse trough some cities (need help where to stop)
day 6-8 - stay in Toulouse (my friend lives there) and take small trips to near by cities - agian need help identifiying those cities
day 9-10 - overnight trip to the region of Bordeaux
day 11 - back to Paris on the train - a day and a half in Paris
day 12 - back to SF
How does that sound?
Can anyone recommend destination spots.
thank you for your help
Travel itinerary for South of France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 2 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 5 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 6 Swiss rail passes
- 7 Day trip on the Rhine
- 8 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 11 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 14 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 15 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 16 Day trips from Marseille
- 17 train to Vernon France
- 18 Avignon to London?
- 19 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 20 A drive in Europe
- 21 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 22 Venice
- 23 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 24 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 25 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?