I am traveling to South of France with my husband and a ten year old daughter in April of next year for two weeks. Our tickets are to Toulous and them back from Paris.
I would like to be able to see a little bit of Provance and include south western region of Bordeaux as well.
My current idea is as follows:
day 1 - Toulouse - arrive
day 2-5 - take train to Avinion
rent a car and travel back to Toulouse trough some cities (need help where to stop)
day 6-8 - stay in Toulouse (my friend lives there) and take small trips to near by cities - agian need help identifiying those cities
day 9-10 - overnight trip to the region of Bordeaux
day 11 - back to Paris on the train - a day and a half in Paris
day 12 - back to SF
How does that sound?
Can anyone recommend destination spots.
thank you for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 2 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 3 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 4 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 5 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 6 Ordering in a Deli
- 7 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 8 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 9 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 10 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 11 20 free days of Europe
- 12 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 13 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 14 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 15 International Friends Tour
- 16 Naples or Genoa
- 17 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 18 Walking Scotland
- 19 Help with itinerary
- 20 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 21 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 22 I forgot my international driver permit
- 23 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini
- 24 Bordeaux TRIP
- 25 Bellagio Accomodations in October