I am traveling to South of France with my husband and a ten year old daughter in April of next year for two weeks. Our tickets are to Toulous and them back from Paris.
I would like to be able to see a little bit of Provance and include south western region of Bordeaux as well.
My current idea is as follows:
day 1 - Toulouse - arrive
day 2-5 - take train to Avinion
rent a car and travel back to Toulouse trough some cities (need help where to stop)
day 6-8 - stay in Toulouse (my friend lives there) and take small trips to near by cities - agian need help identifiying those cities
day 9-10 - overnight trip to the region of Bordeaux
day 11 - back to Paris on the train - a day and a half in Paris
day 12 - back to SF
How does that sound?
Can anyone recommend destination spots.
thank you for your help
Travel itinerary for South of France
- 1 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Madrid to Sevilla
- 4 Ireland in a week
- 5 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 8 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 9 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 10 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 16 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 17 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 18 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 19 7 days in Andalucia
- 20 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 22 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 23 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 24 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 25 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?