I am traveling to South of France with my husband and a ten year old daughter in April of next year for two weeks. Our tickets are to Toulous and them back from Paris.
I would like to be able to see a little bit of Provance and include south western region of Bordeaux as well.
My current idea is as follows:
day 1 - Toulouse - arrive
day 2-5 - take train to Avinion
rent a car and travel back to Toulouse trough some cities (need help where to stop)
day 6-8 - stay in Toulouse (my friend lives there) and take small trips to near by cities - agian need help identifiying those cities
day 9-10 - overnight trip to the region of Bordeaux
day 11 - back to Paris on the train - a day and a half in Paris
day 12 - back to SF
How does that sound?
Can anyone recommend destination spots.
thank you for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 2 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 3 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 4 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 5 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 6 SNCF - low price for summer
- 7 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 8 Cinqueterre
- 9 US Expats living in London what do you miss?
- 10 Transportation Question Italy
- 11 Short Trip to Paris
- 12 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 13 17 days in England
- 14 Fave National Parks in Spain? also: Barcelona or Madrid?
- 15 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 16 Italy Trip Report
- 17 credit and debit cards
- 18 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 19 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 20 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 21 Parking in Girona
- 22 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 23 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 24 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 25 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!