I am traveling to South of France with my husband and a ten year old daughter in April of next year for two weeks. Our tickets are to Toulous and them back from Paris.
I would like to be able to see a little bit of Provance and include south western region of Bordeaux as well.
My current idea is as follows:
day 1 - Toulouse - arrive
day 2-5 - take train to Avinion
rent a car and travel back to Toulouse trough some cities (need help where to stop)
day 6-8 - stay in Toulouse (my friend lives there) and take small trips to near by cities - agian need help identifiying those cities
day 9-10 - overnight trip to the region of Bordeaux
day 11 - back to Paris on the train - a day and a half in Paris
day 12 - back to SF
How does that sound?
Can anyone recommend destination spots.
thank you for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal itinerary help
- 2 Puglia or La Langhe
- 3 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 4 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 5 Rome
- 6 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 7 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 8 Vienna or Budapest?
- 9 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 10 Booking hotels before trains
- 11 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 12 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 13 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 14 Visiting Spain in January
- 15 Italy/Greece with kids
- 16 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 17 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 18 Paris---baguette question???
- 19 Munich
- 20 English Countryside
- 21 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 22 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 23 Need help in travel planning
- 24 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 25 French immersion courses in France