I am traveling to South of France with my husband and a ten year old daughter in April of next year for two weeks. Our tickets are to Toulous and them back from Paris.
I would like to be able to see a little bit of Provance and include south western region of Bordeaux as well.
My current idea is as follows:
day 1 - Toulouse - arrive
day 2-5 - take train to Avinion
rent a car and travel back to Toulouse trough some cities (need help where to stop)
day 6-8 - stay in Toulouse (my friend lives there) and take small trips to near by cities - agian need help identifiying those cities
day 9-10 - overnight trip to the region of Bordeaux
day 11 - back to Paris on the train - a day and a half in Paris
day 12 - back to SF
How does that sound?
Can anyone recommend destination spots.
thank you for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 2 PARIS
- 3 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 4 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 5 Trip Report: 17 glorious days in Northern Spain
- 6 London vacation rental agency
- 7 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 8 Sicily help
- 9 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 10 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 11 Christmas markets
- 12 Airline to Rome
- 13 SE ITALY
- 14 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 15 monograms vacation tours
- 16 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 17 Towns around Lucca
- 18 Thinking about the Fjords
- 19 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 20 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 21 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 22 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 23 Athens Help
- 24 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 25 Cork questions