I am traveling to South of France with my husband and a ten year old daughter in April of next year for two weeks. Our tickets are to Toulous and them back from Paris.
I would like to be able to see a little bit of Provance and include south western region of Bordeaux as well.
My current idea is as follows:
day 1 - Toulouse - arrive
day 2-5 - take train to Avinion
rent a car and travel back to Toulouse trough some cities (need help where to stop)
day 6-8 - stay in Toulouse (my friend lives there) and take small trips to near by cities - agian need help identifiying those cities
day 9-10 - overnight trip to the region of Bordeaux
day 11 - back to Paris on the train - a day and a half in Paris
day 12 - back to SF
How does that sound?
Can anyone recommend destination spots.
thank you for your help
Travel itinerary for South of France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to Italy advice needed please
- 2 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 3 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 4 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 5 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 6 rail pass
- 7 April in Madrid
- 8 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 9 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 10 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 11 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 12 mallorca
- 13 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 14 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 15 Using Obb website
- 16 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 17 Age for booking a hotel?
- 18 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 19 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 20 Help Plan Our Trip !
- 21 Paris winter sales
- 22 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 23 Spanish Music
- 24 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 25 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?