Traveling with 3 children (14, 12 and 9yrs old) and husband for 2 weeks to Italy and staying 1 week in a house in Tuscany... what do you recommend for the other week??? Flying into Rome and renting a car; the week of travel is before staying in Tuscany... suggestions... up for traveling to another country close by, Istanbul, Greece, or too complicated??? Help!!!
Travel in Tuscany and where else???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 2 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 3 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 4 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 5 London 2nd time around
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 8 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 9 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 10 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 13 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 14 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 15 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 16 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 17 Rovinj, Croatia
- 18 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 19 Paris November 2014
- 20 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 21 Traveling in France by train
- 22 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 23 Unique Venice Activity
- 24 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 25 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please