Traveling with 3 children (14, 12 and 9yrs old) and husband for 2 weeks to Italy and staying 1 week in a house in Tuscany... what do you recommend for the other week??? Flying into Rome and renting a car; the week of travel is before staying in Tuscany... suggestions... up for traveling to another country close by, Istanbul, Greece, or too complicated??? Help!!!
Travel in Tuscany and where else???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 2 Self tours of Jewish Quarter Budapest
- 3 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 4 Trip Report -Prague, Kutna Hora, Karlstejn, Paris and Chartres
- 5 Best Dresden hotels & restaurants
- 6 Best hotel & restaurants in Bruges
- 7 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 8 Neapolitan Pizza in Aquino
- 9 We are off to France again!!
- 10 Spain-Have 3 days between Barcelona and Madrid in early September
- 11 Dulwich Picture Gallery
- 12 Need suggestions for our week in Panzano
- 13 greece hotels
- 14 Noordam transatlantic
- 15 Non Touristy things to do in Paris
- 16 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 17 EURail Pass worth it for this itinerary?
- 18 Calling different phones while in Italy
- 19 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 20 Paris Meetup Groups?
- 21 In Sevilla now, charged for silverware and olives at resto
- 22 London-Jubilee Walkway
- 23 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 24 Seville Day Trip - Cordoba or Ronda
- 25 Has anyone visited Marburg, Germany?