Traveling with 3 children (14, 12 and 9yrs old) and husband for 2 weeks to Italy and staying 1 week in a house in Tuscany... what do you recommend for the other week??? Flying into Rome and renting a car; the week of travel is before staying in Tuscany... suggestions... up for traveling to another country close by, Istanbul, Greece, or too complicated??? Help!!!
Travel in Tuscany and where else???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 Scotland November 2015
- 3 France,Spain,Italy
- 4 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 5 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 6 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 7 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 8 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 9 Which european city?
- 10 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 11 Portugal Trip
- 12 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 13 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 14 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 15 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 16 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 17 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 18 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 19 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 20 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 21 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 22 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 23 Schengen Visa Rules
- 24 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 25 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?