Traveling with 3 children (14, 12 and 9yrs old) and husband for 2 weeks to Italy and staying 1 week in a house in Tuscany... what do you recommend for the other week??? Flying into Rome and renting a car; the week of travel is before staying in Tuscany... suggestions... up for traveling to another country close by, Istanbul, Greece, or too complicated??? Help!!!
Travel in Tuscany and where else???
- 1 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 2 Family trip to Paris for 3 days
- 3 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 4 London Evening Activity
- 5 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 6 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 7 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 8 Lady Teal hotel boat on the Leeds Liverpool Canal
- 9 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 10 Almalfi in Late March??
- 11 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 12 ferry to Harwich
- 13 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 14 Best neighborhood to stay in in Munich?
- 15 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 16 car hire france and spain
- 17 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 18 15 days in Central Europe
- 19 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 20 Help with Colosseum Underground tour needed
- 21 Holocaust tours
- 22 Car Rental Locations
- 23 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 24 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 25 Planning my days in Paris