Traveling with 3 children (14, 12 and 9yrs old) and husband for 2 weeks to Italy and staying 1 week in a house in Tuscany... what do you recommend for the other week??? Flying into Rome and renting a car; the week of travel is before staying in Tuscany... suggestions... up for traveling to another country close by, Istanbul, Greece, or too complicated??? Help!!!
Travel in Tuscany and where else???
- 1 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 2 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 3 Berlin Hotels
- 4 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 5 Tennyson Home
- 6 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 7 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 8 Istanbul Hotels
- 9 Where to stay in London in July
- 10 Backpacking through Europe
- 11 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 12 CORFU --Best way to spend one full day
- 13 Scotland car rental advice
- 14 florence hotel
- 15 Connection in Newark EWR
- 16 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 17 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 18 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 19 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 20 Need input: Port of Civitavecchia to Rome
- 21 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 22 What is the best food in France?
- 23 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 24 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 25 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week