My boyfriend and I are traveling in June for 4 weeks to:
Rome (5 nights)
Florence (3 nights)
Venice (2 nights)
Nice (4 nights)
Amsterdam (4 nights)
Paris (7 nights)
It is the first time out of North America for both of us, and we are both 23.
I am wondering which guidebooks you would recommend for our itinerary. I've been looking on Rick Steve's site and am not sure which ones I should choose! We already have hotels booked and we're not too interested in expensive dining. We plan on doing a lot of walking and metro/bussing. Total budget for travel guides would be around $60. I'm also concerned too many books will weigh down our luggage.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Days in Switzerland
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 6-7 Days in France
- 6 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 7 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 8 We're here!
- 9 ￡선릉안마『o1o 9875 2236』High quality선릉쪽안마↗민실장 특급스페셜 EVENT선릉안마문의
- 10 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 11 Korean Messages
- 12 Getting to Bolivia
- 13 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 14 Budapest in December 2017
- 15 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 16 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 17 Swiss Travel Pass
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 20 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 21 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 22 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 23 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 24 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 25 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?