My boyfriend and I are traveling in June for 4 weeks to:
Rome (5 nights)
Florence (3 nights)
Venice (2 nights)
Nice (4 nights)
Amsterdam (4 nights)
Paris (7 nights)
It is the first time out of North America for both of us, and we are both 23.
I am wondering which guidebooks you would recommend for our itinerary. I've been looking on Rick Steve's site and am not sure which ones I should choose! We already have hotels booked and we're not too interested in expensive dining. We plan on doing a lot of walking and metro/bussing. Total budget for travel guides would be around $60. I'm also concerned too many books will weigh down our luggage.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 2 Travel vs. Babies
- 3 Vienna or Budapest?
- 4 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 5 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 6 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 7 Andalucia in December
- 8 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 9 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 10 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 11 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 12 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 13 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 14 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 15 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 16 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 17 Budapest Hotels
- 18 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 19 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 20 London's Must Sights!
- 21 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 22 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 23 First Time Solo Travel info
- 24 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 25 TGV from Paris to Vienna?