My boyfriend and I are traveling in June for 4 weeks to:
Rome (5 nights)
Florence (3 nights)
Venice (2 nights)
Nice (4 nights)
Amsterdam (4 nights)
Paris (7 nights)
It is the first time out of North America for both of us, and we are both 23.
I am wondering which guidebooks you would recommend for our itinerary. I've been looking on Rick Steve's site and am not sure which ones I should choose! We already have hotels booked and we're not too interested in expensive dining. We plan on doing a lot of walking and metro/bussing. Total budget for travel guides would be around $60. I'm also concerned too many books will weigh down our luggage.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 2 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 3 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 4 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 5 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/zyalix/
- 6 Trans-Siberia Train
- 7 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 8 A week driving in Bavaria
- 9 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 10 7 day Italy itinerary and storing luggage in train station
- 11 PLITVICE LAKES
- 12 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 13 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 14 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 15 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 16 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 17 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 18 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 19 written guide for Olympia
- 20 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 21 Naxos hotel question
- 22 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 23 Avignon or St. remy
- 24 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 25 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017