My boyfriend and I are traveling in June for 4 weeks to:
Rome (5 nights)
Florence (3 nights)
Venice (2 nights)
Nice (4 nights)
Amsterdam (4 nights)
Paris (7 nights)
It is the first time out of North America for both of us, and we are both 23.
I am wondering which guidebooks you would recommend for our itinerary. I've been looking on Rick Steve's site and am not sure which ones I should choose! We already have hotels booked and we're not too interested in expensive dining. We plan on doing a lot of walking and metro/bussing. Total budget for travel guides would be around $60. I'm also concerned too many books will weigh down our luggage.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 3 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 4 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 5 Europe itinerary help!
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 7 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 8 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 9 Shorts in South of France?
- 10 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 11 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 12 Which Day?
- 13 barcelona neighborhood
- 14 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 15 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 16 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 17 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 18 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 21 Les Invalides Night Show
- 22 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 23 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 24 Best Greek Island
- 25 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL