My boyfriend and I are traveling in June for 4 weeks to:
Rome (5 nights)
Florence (3 nights)
Venice (2 nights)
Nice (4 nights)
Amsterdam (4 nights)
Paris (7 nights)
It is the first time out of North America for both of us, and we are both 23.
I am wondering which guidebooks you would recommend for our itinerary. I've been looking on Rick Steve's site and am not sure which ones I should choose! We already have hotels booked and we're not too interested in expensive dining. We plan on doing a lot of walking and metro/bussing. Total budget for travel guides would be around $60. I'm also concerned too many books will weigh down our luggage.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 2 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 3 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 4 Ravenna Mosaics
- 5 Shopping: and how to bring it back with you? Spain/Basque/France
- 6 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 7 FlamencoTickets.com reliable site?
- 8 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 9 Greece Itinerary
- 10 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 11 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 12 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 13 15 days trip to Europe
- 14 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 15 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 16 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 17 Amsterdam, Germany
- 18 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 19 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 20 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 21 European Travel in March
- 22 Scotland Highlands Help
- 23 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 24 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 25 Our time in Rome