My boyfriend and I are traveling in June for 4 weeks to:
Rome (5 nights)
Florence (3 nights)
Venice (2 nights)
Nice (4 nights)
Amsterdam (4 nights)
Paris (7 nights)
It is the first time out of North America for both of us, and we are both 23.
I am wondering which guidebooks you would recommend for our itinerary. I've been looking on Rick Steve's site and am not sure which ones I should choose! We already have hotels booked and we're not too interested in expensive dining. We plan on doing a lot of walking and metro/bussing. Total budget for travel guides would be around $60. I'm also concerned too many books will weigh down our luggage.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 3 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 4 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 5 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 6 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 10 3 days solo in London
- 11 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 12 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 13 Hotels in Turin
- 14 Help on ancient history route
- 15 Chania
- 16 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 17 Now to Madrid
- 18 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 19 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 20 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 21 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 22 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 23 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 24 Sicily: which coast?
- 25 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?