My boyfriend and I are traveling in June for 4 weeks to:
Rome (5 nights)
Florence (3 nights)
Venice (2 nights)
Nice (4 nights)
Amsterdam (4 nights)
Paris (7 nights)
It is the first time out of North America for both of us, and we are both 23.
I am wondering which guidebooks you would recommend for our itinerary. I've been looking on Rick Steve's site and am not sure which ones I should choose! We already have hotels booked and we're not too interested in expensive dining. We plan on doing a lot of walking and metro/bussing. Total budget for travel guides would be around $60. I'm also concerned too many books will weigh down our luggage.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 2 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 3 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 4 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 5 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 6 Amsterdam Transit
- 7 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 8 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 9 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 10 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 11 Lake Maggiore
- 12 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 13 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 14 UK train question
- 15 Power Pump XL Reviews - Free Trail Available
- 16 Day trip suggestion from London
- 17 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 18 Day Trip near Paris
- 19 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 20 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 21 Bootcut jeans
- 22 What is the best spot in Liechtenstein for VERY brief visit?
- 23 Car rental insurance woes
- 24 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 25 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?