My boyfriend and I are traveling in June for 4 weeks to:
Rome (5 nights)
Florence (3 nights)
Venice (2 nights)
Nice (4 nights)
Amsterdam (4 nights)
Paris (7 nights)
It is the first time out of North America for both of us, and we are both 23.
I am wondering which guidebooks you would recommend for our itinerary. I've been looking on Rick Steve's site and am not sure which ones I should choose! We already have hotels booked and we're not too interested in expensive dining. We plan on doing a lot of walking and metro/bussing. Total budget for travel guides would be around $60. I'm also concerned too many books will weigh down our luggage.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/t-90-xplode/
- 2 I forgot my international driver permit
- 3 20 free days of Europe
- 4 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 5 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 6 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 7 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 8 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 9 Holland Itinerary
- 10 Iceland Trip Report
- 11 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 12 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 13 Rome Airport Question!
- 14 Portugal Walking Tour
- 15 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 16 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 17 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 18 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 19 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 20 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 21 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 22 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 23 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 24 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 25 Prague old town