My boyfriend and I are traveling in June for 4 weeks to:
Rome (5 nights)
Florence (3 nights)
Venice (2 nights)
Nice (4 nights)
Amsterdam (4 nights)
Paris (7 nights)
It is the first time out of North America for both of us, and we are both 23.
I am wondering which guidebooks you would recommend for our itinerary. I've been looking on Rick Steve's site and am not sure which ones I should choose! We already have hotels booked and we're not too interested in expensive dining. We plan on doing a lot of walking and metro/bussing. Total budget for travel guides would be around $60. I'm also concerned too many books will weigh down our luggage.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland itinerary help please
- 2 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 3 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 4 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 5 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 8 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 9 Paris cooking classes
- 10 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 11 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 12 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 13 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 16 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 17 St Denis Cathedral
- 18 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 19 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 20 Ronda Wine/biking
- 21 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 22 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 23 Perugia
- 24 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 25 Booking through Loco2 Train