I will be visiting Amsterdam in a couple of weeks for a few days and going to stay in Frankfurt for a few day as well. I am planning on taking the train from Amsterdam to Frankfurt instead of flying. I am having some difficulties getting consistent and correct fare information and which train to take. Can anyone have expereince travelling this area and route help? Thanks.
Travel by Train from Amsterdam to Frankfurt
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 2 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 3 4-6 weeks
- 4 Venice Banning Fodors
- 5 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 6 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 7 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 8 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 9 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 10 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 11 France, Italy and Greec
- 12 How to pay tolls in Portugal when there is no toll booth
- 13 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 14 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 17 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 18 Eiffel tower tickets
- 19 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 20 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 21 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 22 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 23 Rome---August and September
- 24 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 25 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague