I will be visiting Amsterdam in a couple of weeks for a few days and going to stay in Frankfurt for a few day as well. I am planning on taking the train from Amsterdam to Frankfurt instead of flying. I am having some difficulties getting consistent and correct fare information and which train to take. Can anyone have expereince travelling this area and route help? Thanks.
Travel by Train from Amsterdam to Frankfurt
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 2 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 3 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 4 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 5 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 6 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 3 weeks in Europe
- 9 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 10 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 11 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 12 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 13 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 14 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 15 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 16 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 17 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 18 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 19 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 20 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 21 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 22 What to wear
- 23 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 24 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 25 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France