I will be visiting Amsterdam in a couple of weeks for a few days and going to stay in Frankfurt for a few day as well. I am planning on taking the train from Amsterdam to Frankfurt instead of flying. I am having some difficulties getting consistent and correct fare information and which train to take. Can anyone have expereince travelling this area and route help? Thanks.
Travel by Train from Amsterdam to Frankfurt
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 2 Itinerary Help!
- 3 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 4 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 7 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 8 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 9 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 10 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 Street food in Turkey
- 13 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 14 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 15 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 16 Toulouse and beyond -
- 17 One week in Venice - trips
- 18 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 19 Scotland
- 20 9 days in turkey
- 21 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 22 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 23 UK for 12 days !
- 24 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 25 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites