I am trying to decide which neighborhood to stay in in Paris (I've never been) and I'm looking for advice. When I was in Rome, I loved the Trastevere neighborhood and I would stay there if I ever went back. My question is, is there a certain neighborhood in Paris that has a similar atmosphere to Trastevere? We loved the shops, the laid back feeling, the cute casual little cafes and restaurants in Trastevere. Would Montmarre, Le Marais, or the Latin Quarter have a similar feel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 2 강원랜드카지노＼✿＼『 BN77.ZE。AM 』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 코리아카지노＼✿＼『 BN77.ZE。AM 』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 카지노게임사이트＼✿＼『 BN77.ZE。AM 』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 카지노싸이트＼✿＼『 BN77.ZE。AM 』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 6 Rouen Tour Companies
- 7 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 10 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 11 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 12 What do after Bernia Express?
- 13 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 14 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 15 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 16 First time in London
- 17 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 18 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 19 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 20 Self drive tour companies
- 21 scotland
- 22 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Ischia
- 25 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour