I am trying to decide which neighborhood to stay in in Paris (I've never been) and I'm looking for advice. When I was in Rome, I loved the Trastevere neighborhood and I would stay there if I ever went back. My question is, is there a certain neighborhood in Paris that has a similar atmosphere to Trastevere? We loved the shops, the laid back feeling, the cute casual little cafes and restaurants in Trastevere. Would Montmarre, Le Marais, or the Latin Quarter have a similar feel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 2 help with europe itinary
- 3 Trip in September
- 4 Wake Up Mods
- 5 Escorted tours Norway
- 6 credit and debit cards
- 7 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 8 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 9 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 10 Help with basic itinerary
- 11 favorite app for converting US $$
- 12 One week in London with kids
- 13 Charming areas to explore in London
- 14 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 15 Light weight small converter?
- 16 One Day in Vienna
- 17 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 18 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 19 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 20 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 21 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 22 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 23 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 24 a week in Lombardia
- 25 Scandinavia Itinerary help!