This December, I will finally be fulfilling my lifelong dream of visiting Paris!
I've never really travelled, my parents never had enough money. But I've been saving up and I'm going in December with my cousin.
We'll be arriving in Paris on the 27th of December, which is a Thursday, and we'll be leaving Friday, the 4th of January. I''m nervous about transportation, and I was hoping someone could give me some advice. Sould we get the 10 ticket carnet? The Navigo destination pass? Or the Paris visit pass?
We plan on going into zones 1 through 5 (Versailles is a place we will be visiting.) but the Paris Pass we will be purchasing, which lasts four days, will allow us travel on the first three lines of the metro. I'm not too sure what that mean, but I feel like we will be travelling on all kinds of metro lines, but also the other forms of transpo Paris has to offer( RER, bus, etc)
With the carnet, I'm not too sure if the tickets allow us to transfer from metro to bus, or how long they last. Will I have to use a ticket for each ride? Like from one metro line to the next? Or are they good for an entire trip? Will it be enough for the 8 days?
The Navigo weekly pass, only work from Monday to Sunday, but if we get it for the Monday, we will only use it for 4 days. What should we do for the days before?
The Paris Visite pass lasts five days, but it's more expensive than the Navigo pass and we would have to buy tickets for the three other days.
Are there other options I'm not aware of? Any advice would be appreciated.
Also, what are some fun things to do in Paris for New Year's Eve?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 안전한카지노주소♡❑✰✰NOLZA007。CℴM✰✰❑♡바카라방법
- 2 강원도정선카지노♡❑✰✰NOLZA007。CℴM✰✰❑♡바카라꽁머니
- 3 월드카지노후기♡❑✰✰NOLZA007。CℴM✰✰❑♡바카라카지노
- 4 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 5 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 6 Best of Norway
- 7 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 8 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 9 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 10 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 11 Train up the Jungfrau
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 Charming areas to explore in London
- 14 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 15 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 16 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 17 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 18 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 19 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 20 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 21 Barcelona plus Montserrat plus Costa Brava plus San Sebastian in 9 days?
- 22 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 23 Prague End of May
- 24 Scandinavia itinerary (with St. Petersburg) review please
- 25 Help with Transportation Options in London