We will be arriving on the 24th of April at Gatwick Airport, at 22.45 p.m.
What would be the best/shortest/easiest way for us (2 adults/2 children 15 and 12) to get to our hotel near Trafalgar Square, at that time of night ?
I see that there are trains to Victoria Station, where we could take a taxi. Would it be easy finding a taxi and getting around late at night ?
Apparently a bus would be more expensive and take longer.
Or is it worth taking a taxi straight from the airport ?
And how much time would it take, after getting off the plane, to get out off the airport (no luggage) ?
thank you for any answer you can give me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://ozfacts.com/blue-fortera
- 2 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 3 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 4 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 5 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 6 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 7 35 Days?
- 8 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 9 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 10 Long weekend in Albania
- 11 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 12 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 13 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 14 car rental
- 15 Munich and....???
- 16 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 17 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 18 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 19 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 20 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 21 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Northern Ireland ideas
- 24 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 25 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets