We will be arriving on the 24th of April at Gatwick Airport, at 22.45 p.m.
What would be the best/shortest/easiest way for us (2 adults/2 children 15 and 12) to get to our hotel near Trafalgar Square, at that time of night ?
I see that there are trains to Victoria Station, where we could take a taxi. Would it be easy finding a taxi and getting around late at night ?
Apparently a bus would be more expensive and take longer.
Or is it worth taking a taxi straight from the airport ?
And how much time would it take, after getting off the plane, to get out off the airport (no luggage) ?
thank you for any answer you can give me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 2 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 3 Greek Islands (small)
- 4 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 5 Cell Phone Question
- 6 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 7 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 8 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 9 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 10 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 11 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 12 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 15 Campervan in Croatia
- 16 advance tickets?
- 17 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 18 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 19 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 20 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 21 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 22 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 23 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 24 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 25 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts