We will be arriving on the 24th of April at Gatwick Airport, at 22.45 p.m.
What would be the best/shortest/easiest way for us (2 adults/2 children 15 and 12) to get to our hotel near Trafalgar Square, at that time of night ?
I see that there are trains to Victoria Station, where we could take a taxi. Would it be easy finding a taxi and getting around late at night ?
Apparently a bus would be more expensive and take longer.
Or is it worth taking a taxi straight from the airport ?
And how much time would it take, after getting off the plane, to get out off the airport (no luggage) ?
thank you for any answer you can give me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 2 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 3 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 4 Museum of Decorative Arts
- 5 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 6 Belin museum pass, which one ?
- 7 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 8 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 9 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 10 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 11 Another Book List for Italy
- 12 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 13 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 14 Sienna with kids
- 15 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 16 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 17 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 18 Lake Maggiore
- 19 Choosing: Taormina ,Ragusa, Cefalu
- 20 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 21 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 22 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 23 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 24 How to find discount flights
- 25 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?