We will be arriving on the 24th of April at Gatwick Airport, at 22.45 p.m.
What would be the best/shortest/easiest way for us (2 adults/2 children 15 and 12) to get to our hotel near Trafalgar Square, at that time of night ?
I see that there are trains to Victoria Station, where we could take a taxi. Would it be easy finding a taxi and getting around late at night ?
Apparently a bus would be more expensive and take longer.
Or is it worth taking a taxi straight from the airport ?
And how much time would it take, after getting off the plane, to get out off the airport (no luggage) ?
thank you for any answer you can give me.
transportation from gatwick
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 2 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 3 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 4 First real time in France- 10 nights
- 5 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 6 DCC on the increase?
- 7 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 8 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 9 London for 18th bday
- 10 Travel throught Europe
- 11 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 12 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 13 Day on the Rhine
- 14 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 15 Spa in Scotland
- 16 Car Rentals in Athens
- 17 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 18 Greece for a month with a baby
- 19 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 20 Transportation in Paris
- 21 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 22 Exploring W, S and SE with minimal backtracking
- 23 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 24 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 25 Cooking Holidays Valencia