We will be arriving on the 24th of April at Gatwick Airport, at 22.45 p.m.
What would be the best/shortest/easiest way for us (2 adults/2 children 15 and 12) to get to our hotel near Trafalgar Square, at that time of night ?
I see that there are trains to Victoria Station, where we could take a taxi. Would it be easy finding a taxi and getting around late at night ?
Apparently a bus would be more expensive and take longer.
Or is it worth taking a taxi straight from the airport ?
And how much time would it take, after getting off the plane, to get out off the airport (no luggage) ?
thank you for any answer you can give me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 2 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 3 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 4 Treck to drakolimni with children?
- 5 Chrisostomakis Jewellery Work Shop - Jewellery Shop in Rhodes Greece
- 6 Sixt insurance claim
- 7 Europe itinerary
- 8 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 9 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 10 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 11 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 12 Scotland in October
- 13 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 14 Munich-6 days in September
- 15 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 16 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 17 Enjoying England for a year!
- 18 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 19 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 20 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 21 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 22 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 23 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 24 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 25 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department