We will be arriving on the 24th of April at Gatwick Airport, at 22.45 p.m.
What would be the best/shortest/easiest way for us (2 adults/2 children 15 and 12) to get to our hotel near Trafalgar Square, at that time of night ?
I see that there are trains to Victoria Station, where we could take a taxi. Would it be easy finding a taxi and getting around late at night ?
Apparently a bus would be more expensive and take longer.
Or is it worth taking a taxi straight from the airport ?
And how much time would it take, after getting off the plane, to get out off the airport (no luggage) ?
thank you for any answer you can give me.
transportation from gatwick
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 Hotel in Venice
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 6 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 7 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 8 What are the best places to see in England
- 9 London hotel
- 10 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 London tube
- 13 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 14 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 15 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 16 Europe in 21 days
- 17 London day trips, especially castles
- 18 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 19 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 20 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 21 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 22 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 23 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 24 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 25 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday