We will be arriving on the 24th of April at Gatwick Airport, at 22.45 p.m.
What would be the best/shortest/easiest way for us (2 adults/2 children 15 and 12) to get to our hotel near Trafalgar Square, at that time of night ?
I see that there are trains to Victoria Station, where we could take a taxi. Would it be easy finding a taxi and getting around late at night ?
Apparently a bus would be more expensive and take longer.
Or is it worth taking a taxi straight from the airport ?
And how much time would it take, after getting off the plane, to get out off the airport (no luggage) ?
thank you for any answer you can give me.
transportation from gatwick
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 2 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 3 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 4 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 5 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 6 Budget for 3 Month's
- 7 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 8 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 9 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 10 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 11 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 12 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 13 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 14 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 15 21 Days in Central Europe
- 16 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 17 London 2nd time around
- 18 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 19 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 20 London visit
- 21 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 24 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?