We will be arriving on the 24th of April at Gatwick Airport, at 22.45 p.m.
What would be the best/shortest/easiest way for us (2 adults/2 children 15 and 12) to get to our hotel near Trafalgar Square, at that time of night ?
I see that there are trains to Victoria Station, where we could take a taxi. Would it be easy finding a taxi and getting around late at night ?
Apparently a bus would be more expensive and take longer.
Or is it worth taking a taxi straight from the airport ?
And how much time would it take, after getting off the plane, to get out off the airport (no luggage) ?
thank you for any answer you can give me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich- Prague-Berlin Itinerary Help
- 2 A day in Killarney
- 3 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 4 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 5 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 6 Running of the Bulls 2016
- 7 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 8 Spanish air controllers strikes in June 2015
- 9 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 10 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 11 Barcelona Sagrada Familia visit in evening
- 12 Provence Restaurant Suggestions
- 13 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 14 Suggestions for 3.5 day Sicilily Itinerary
- 15 A month in Normandy (Rouen): calling Normandy afficionados
- 16 Doing laundry in Iceland?
- 17 Itinerary Help for Wheelchair Traveler
- 18 Best things to eat, see, do in Italy
- 19 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 20 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 21 Finalizing Itinerary
- 22 Is one day in Portofino enough?
- 23 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 24 15 nights in Italy
- 25 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!