We will be arriving on the 24th of April at Gatwick Airport, at 22.45 p.m.
What would be the best/shortest/easiest way for us (2 adults/2 children 15 and 12) to get to our hotel near Trafalgar Square, at that time of night ?
I see that there are trains to Victoria Station, where we could take a taxi. Would it be easy finding a taxi and getting around late at night ?
Apparently a bus would be more expensive and take longer.
Or is it worth taking a taxi straight from the airport ?
And how much time would it take, after getting off the plane, to get out off the airport (no luggage) ?
thank you for any answer you can give me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 spanish winery region(s)
- 2 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 3 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 4 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 5 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 6 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 7 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 8 Shopping in Paris
- 9 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 10 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 11 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 12 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 13 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 14 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 15 December in Deutschland
- 16 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 17 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 18 cash or plastic in Greece
- 19 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 20 Rome and Venice in December
- 21 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 22 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 23 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 24 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 25 planning confusion