We will be arriving on the 24th of April at Gatwick Airport, at 22.45 p.m.
What would be the best/shortest/easiest way for us (2 adults/2 children 15 and 12) to get to our hotel near Trafalgar Square, at that time of night ?
I see that there are trains to Victoria Station, where we could take a taxi. Would it be easy finding a taxi and getting around late at night ?
Apparently a bus would be more expensive and take longer.
Or is it worth taking a taxi straight from the airport ?
And how much time would it take, after getting off the plane, to get out off the airport (no luggage) ?
thank you for any answer you can give me.
transportation from gatwick
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Random Rome Questions
- 2 Where to stay in London
- 3 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 4 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 5 London experts--Look at my week's itinerary, please?
- 6 Using the Garmin nuvi 2598 in Italy
- 7 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?
- 8 Family Cruises
- 9 Berlin, Dresden and Prague or Berlin and Vienna?
- 10 Help with Belgium-Netherlands Itinerary
- 11 Berlin to Prague by car
- 12 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 13 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 14 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 15 Paris, France NYE hotel, city center, or CDG?
- 16 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 17 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 18 Free 02 Wifi with iPhone in London
- 19 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 20 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 21 Driving to Beaune
- 22 Travelling to France
- 23 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 24 Makes Blackpool look Fab
- 25 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.