We will be arriving on the 24th of April at Gatwick Airport, at 22.45 p.m.
What would be the best/shortest/easiest way for us (2 adults/2 children 15 and 12) to get to our hotel near Trafalgar Square, at that time of night ?
I see that there are trains to Victoria Station, where we could take a taxi. Would it be easy finding a taxi and getting around late at night ?
Apparently a bus would be more expensive and take longer.
Or is it worth taking a taxi straight from the airport ?
And how much time would it take, after getting off the plane, to get out off the airport (no luggage) ?
thank you for any answer you can give me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 2 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 3 Visiting Rungis on October 9, 2015
- 4 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 5 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 6 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 8 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 9 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 10 England/Scotland In January questions
- 11 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 12 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 13 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 14 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 15 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 16 Dublin & Stockholm
- 17 Getting from Milan to MXP
- 18 Place to stay in London
- 19 Barcelona to south of France
- 20 SIXT car rental uk
- 21 Holding bags in Paris
- 22 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 23 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 24 Cornwall and Germany
- 25 Edinburgh Questions...