We will be arriving on the 24th of April at Gatwick Airport, at 22.45 p.m.
What would be the best/shortest/easiest way for us (2 adults/2 children 15 and 12) to get to our hotel near Trafalgar Square, at that time of night ?
I see that there are trains to Victoria Station, where we could take a taxi. Would it be easy finding a taxi and getting around late at night ?
Apparently a bus would be more expensive and take longer.
Or is it worth taking a taxi straight from the airport ?
And how much time would it take, after getting off the plane, to get out off the airport (no luggage) ?
thank you for any answer you can give me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming town in Noway to visit?
- 2 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 3 What area of Venice to stay?
- 4 Getting from Chianciano Terme to Venice
- 5 Best of SW Norway in 5 days; Bergen, Alesund, fjords
- 6 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 7 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 8 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 9 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 10 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 11 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 12 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 13 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 14 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 15 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 16 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 17 A week in Le Marche
- 18 Help with honeymoon itinerary - Paris, Barcelona and South of Spain
- 19 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 20 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 21 French towns in autumn
- 22 Recommendation for a Boutique Hotel in Istanbul
- 23 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 24 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 25 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?