We will be arriving on the 24th of April at Gatwick Airport, at 22.45 p.m.
What would be the best/shortest/easiest way for us (2 adults/2 children 15 and 12) to get to our hotel near Trafalgar Square, at that time of night ?
I see that there are trains to Victoria Station, where we could take a taxi. Would it be easy finding a taxi and getting around late at night ?
Apparently a bus would be more expensive and take longer.
Or is it worth taking a taxi straight from the airport ?
And how much time would it take, after getting off the plane, to get out off the airport (no luggage) ?
thank you for any answer you can give me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 2 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 3 Georgia
- 4 From Schipol to ?
- 5 Germany at Christmas
- 6 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 7 British Airways, anyone?
- 8 Istanbul to budapest
- 9 overnight ferries?
- 10 Hotel Lorelei et Londres, Sorrento. Whatever happened to it?
- 11 Madrid Hotel - Help me choose between these 2!
- 12 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 13 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 14 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 15 17 Days Honeymoon in Italy and France
- 16 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 17 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 18 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 19 Small-group day tours from London?
- 20 Help with itineray to Madrid-Seville-Granada
- 21 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 22 ?Prague, Wroclaw, Krakow & Vienna???
- 23 Back from a great trip !!
- 24 Rink oh Kerry or Dinglr
- 25 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day