We will be arriving on the 24th of April at Gatwick Airport, at 22.45 p.m.
What would be the best/shortest/easiest way for us (2 adults/2 children 15 and 12) to get to our hotel near Trafalgar Square, at that time of night ?
I see that there are trains to Victoria Station, where we could take a taxi. Would it be easy finding a taxi and getting around late at night ?
Apparently a bus would be more expensive and take longer.
Or is it worth taking a taxi straight from the airport ?
And how much time would it take, after getting off the plane, to get out off the airport (no luggage) ?
thank you for any answer you can give me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 2 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 3 sfo to europe
- 4 Ireland/Scotland Trip: Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 6 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 7 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 8 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 9 Italian Riviera
- 10 Switzerland in mid-April
- 11 Rue des Rosiers
- 12 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 13 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 14 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 15 Hamam Istanbul?
- 16 Holiday in Austria
- 17 Paris Under Seige...
- 18 First Trip to Europe!
- 19 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 20 visa appointment experience
- 21 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 24 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 25 Scotland Trip