We will be arriving on the 24th of April at Gatwick Airport, at 22.45 p.m.
What would be the best/shortest/easiest way for us (2 adults/2 children 15 and 12) to get to our hotel near Trafalgar Square, at that time of night ?
I see that there are trains to Victoria Station, where we could take a taxi. Would it be easy finding a taxi and getting around late at night ?
Apparently a bus would be more expensive and take longer.
Or is it worth taking a taxi straight from the airport ?
And how much time would it take, after getting off the plane, to get out off the airport (no luggage) ?
thank you for any answer you can give me.
transportation from gatwick
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 2 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 3 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 4 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 5 Ghent or Paris?
- 6 Venice, just arrived
- 7 Chip and Pin
- 8 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 9 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 10 France: which maps?
- 11 first family trip to Switzerland
- 12 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 13 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 14 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 15 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 16 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 17 German Rail Pass Questions
- 18 Train from Frankfurt to Madrid
- 19 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 20 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 21 Venice - boats on canals
- 22 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 23 What Bus/buses
- 24 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 25 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?