We will be arriving on the 24th of April at Gatwick Airport, at 22.45 p.m.
What would be the best/shortest/easiest way for us (2 adults/2 children 15 and 12) to get to our hotel near Trafalgar Square, at that time of night ?
I see that there are trains to Victoria Station, where we could take a taxi. Would it be easy finding a taxi and getting around late at night ?
Apparently a bus would be more expensive and take longer.
Or is it worth taking a taxi straight from the airport ?
And how much time would it take, after getting off the plane, to get out off the airport (no luggage) ?
thank you for any answer you can give me.
transportation from gatwick
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Scotland
- 2 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 3 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 4 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 5 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 6 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 9 Gite and/or agritourism
- 10 20 days in Germany
- 11 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 12 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 13 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 14 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 15 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 16 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 17 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 18 Athens/Istanbul March
- 19 French open
- 20 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 21 Azores
- 22 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 25 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German