We will be arriving on the 24th of April at Gatwick Airport, at 22.45 p.m.
What would be the best/shortest/easiest way for us (2 adults/2 children 15 and 12) to get to our hotel near Trafalgar Square, at that time of night ?
I see that there are trains to Victoria Station, where we could take a taxi. Would it be easy finding a taxi and getting around late at night ?
Apparently a bus would be more expensive and take longer.
Or is it worth taking a taxi straight from the airport ?
And how much time would it take, after getting off the plane, to get out off the airport (no luggage) ?
thank you for any answer you can give me.
transportation from gatwick
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 2 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 3 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 4 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 5 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 6 Paris Libraries
- 7 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 8 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 9 British Royals
- 10 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 11 UNICO CAMPANIA sets new fare structure effective 1/01/2015
- 12 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 13 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 14 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 15 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 16 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 17 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 18 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 19 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 20 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 21 Paris: Best Bistros
- 22 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 23 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 24 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 25 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?