We will be arriving on the 24th of April at Gatwick Airport, at 22.45 p.m.
What would be the best/shortest/easiest way for us (2 adults/2 children 15 and 12) to get to our hotel near Trafalgar Square, at that time of night ?
I see that there are trains to Victoria Station, where we could take a taxi. Would it be easy finding a taxi and getting around late at night ?
Apparently a bus would be more expensive and take longer.
Or is it worth taking a taxi straight from the airport ?
And how much time would it take, after getting off the plane, to get out off the airport (no luggage) ?
thank you for any answer you can give me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 2 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 3 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 4 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 6 Paris hotels
- 7 TAP airlines & other questions
- 8 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 9 Sentimental Journey
- 10 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 11 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 12 5 days in switzerland
- 13 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 14 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 15 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 16 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 17 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 18 Antwerp Tram
- 19 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 20 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 21 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 22 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 23 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 24 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria