We will be arriving on the 24th of April at Gatwick Airport, at 22.45 p.m.
What would be the best/shortest/easiest way for us (2 adults/2 children 15 and 12) to get to our hotel near Trafalgar Square, at that time of night ?
I see that there are trains to Victoria Station, where we could take a taxi. Would it be easy finding a taxi and getting around late at night ?
Apparently a bus would be more expensive and take longer.
Or is it worth taking a taxi straight from the airport ?
And how much time would it take, after getting off the plane, to get out off the airport (no luggage) ?
thank you for any answer you can give me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 2 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 3 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 6 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 7 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 8 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 9 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 10 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 11 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 12 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 13 First Trip to Ireland
- 14 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 15 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 16 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 17 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 18 Athens multi site pass
- 19 London best location
- 20 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 23 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 24 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 25 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel