We will be arriving on the 24th of April at Gatwick Airport, at 22.45 p.m.
What would be the best/shortest/easiest way for us (2 adults/2 children 15 and 12) to get to our hotel near Trafalgar Square, at that time of night ?
I see that there are trains to Victoria Station, where we could take a taxi. Would it be easy finding a taxi and getting around late at night ?
Apparently a bus would be more expensive and take longer.
Or is it worth taking a taxi straight from the airport ?
And how much time would it take, after getting off the plane, to get out off the airport (no luggage) ?
thank you for any answer you can give me.
transportation from gatwick
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 2 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 3 7 countries in a month
- 4 Guided Tour on Coach vs rail and city tours
- 5 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 6 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 7 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 8 2 weeks in Spain
- 9 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 10 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 11 floods in Andalucia
- 12 Recommendations for a Paris Apartment Rental Agency
- 13 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 14 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 15 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 16 Day trips out of Florence?
- 17 2 Days in Rome
- 18 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 19 Having a great time Romania
- 20 Rome Restaurant Recognizance
- 21 Hotel Santa Maria, Rome in the winter?
- 22 Portugal
- 23 Favorite things to do in London
- 24 4 days in lake region
- 25 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014