We will be arriving on the 24th of April at Gatwick Airport, at 22.45 p.m.
What would be the best/shortest/easiest way for us (2 adults/2 children 15 and 12) to get to our hotel near Trafalgar Square, at that time of night ?
I see that there are trains to Victoria Station, where we could take a taxi. Would it be easy finding a taxi and getting around late at night ?
Apparently a bus would be more expensive and take longer.
Or is it worth taking a taxi straight from the airport ?
And how much time would it take, after getting off the plane, to get out off the airport (no luggage) ?
thank you for any answer you can give me.
transportation from gatwick
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 2 London: Open-Air Winter Swimming...Take the Plunge!
- 3 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 4 Passport Delays
- 5 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 6 Brugge photo on Bing
- 7 British English
- 8 A town in France for a month
- 9 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 10 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 11 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 12 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 13 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 14 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 15 Spending money in Italy?
- 16 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 17 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 18 Spain for 7 days
- 19 Normandy in October
- 20 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 21 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 22 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 23 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 24 first family trip to Switzerland
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!