We will be arriving on the 24th of April at Gatwick Airport, at 22.45 p.m.
What would be the best/shortest/easiest way for us (2 adults/2 children 15 and 12) to get to our hotel near Trafalgar Square, at that time of night ?
I see that there are trains to Victoria Station, where we could take a taxi. Would it be easy finding a taxi and getting around late at night ?
Apparently a bus would be more expensive and take longer.
Or is it worth taking a taxi straight from the airport ?
And how much time would it take, after getting off the plane, to get out off the airport (no luggage) ?
thank you for any answer you can give me.
transportation from gatwick
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 2 Moving to Belfast
- 3 Luggage sizing
- 4 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 5 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 6 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 7 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 8 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 9 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 10 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 11 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 12 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 13 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 14 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 15 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 16 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 17 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 18 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 19 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 20 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 21 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 22 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 23 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 24 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 25 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!