We will be arriving on the 24th of April at Gatwick Airport, at 22.45 p.m.
What would be the best/shortest/easiest way for us (2 adults/2 children 15 and 12) to get to our hotel near Trafalgar Square, at that time of night ?
I see that there are trains to Victoria Station, where we could take a taxi. Would it be easy finding a taxi and getting around late at night ?
Apparently a bus would be more expensive and take longer.
Or is it worth taking a taxi straight from the airport ?
And how much time would it take, after getting off the plane, to get out off the airport (no luggage) ?
thank you for any answer you can give me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 2 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 3 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 4 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 5 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 6 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 7 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 8 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 9 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 15 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 18 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 19 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 20 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 21 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 22 Questions about Polish sights
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 25 Trip route from Paris to Venice