This summer I'll be flying from Zurich to London City Airport. My flight lands at 8:25. Is there any chance I can make a 9:11 train out of the airport to Penzance? If not I have to wait for two hours for the next train...which isn't the end of the world, but I would love to make the earlier one. Will I have to go through customs? Thank you!
Transfer Times Traveling Between Countries
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 8 dinners in Paris for €10 or less
- 3 South of France November Trip Report
- 4 Rome---August and September
- 5 France, Italy and Greec
- 6 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 7 Air pollution in Paris
- 8 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 9 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 10 Dresden or Leipzig
- 11 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 12 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 13 20 days in Germany
- 14 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 15 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 16 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 19 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 20 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 21 Nice or Marseille??
- 22 Final segment: unsolicited advice for first time Portugal travellers
- 23 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 24 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 25 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport