This summer I'll be flying from Zurich to London City Airport. My flight lands at 8:25. Is there any chance I can make a 9:11 train out of the airport to Penzance? If not I have to wait for two hours for the next train...which isn't the end of the world, but I would love to make the earlier one. Will I have to go through customs? Thank you!
Transfer Times Traveling Between Countries
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Halloween in Paris
- 2 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 3 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 4 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 5 how long in Malta?
- 6 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 7 I dream of Europe
- 8 planning a trip to Europe next year!
- 9 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 10 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 11 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 12 Norway 2014
- 13 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 14 A Greek sojourn
- 15 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 16 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 17 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 18 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 21 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 22 Weekend in Norfolk
- 23 Burgundy in May
- 24 Norway Advice
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two