I am contemplating taking an 11 day Transatlantic Cruise on the Norwegian Epic from Miami to Barcelona, Spain next April 2013. What's it like crossing the Atlantic at that time of year? There is only 1 port before Spain, is it worth it?
Transatlantic Cruise from Miami to Barcelona, Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 2 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 3 Eleanor's Pages
- 4 Renfe site
- 5 Voltage in UK and France
- 6 Air France strike
- 7 Giverny in early October?
- 8 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 9 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 10 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 11 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 12 london in 2.5 days
- 13 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 14 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 15 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 16 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 17 Alterations to night trains routes
- 18 Interested In Coach Passes
- 19 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 20 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 21 Two Days in Prague
- 22 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 23 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 24 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 25 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s