We are taking a trip to Europe and will be in Deva, Romania, to visit friends and family. We want to go from there to Krakow, then Prague, Dresden, and end up in Berlin. We have only about 5 days (leave Deva on a Sunday evening and be in Berlin for an early morning flight on Saturday). We were planning to travel by Eurail, but I cannot seem to figure out whether the trains run in those directions in such a manner that we can fit all that in. We are considering dropping the visit to Krakow (I really want to see Auschwitz), but would prefer not to. Any suggestions?
Train travel to/from Krakow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 2 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 3 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 4 Positano, Italy
- 5 Nice Video about Poland
- 6 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 7 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 8 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 9 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 10 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 11 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 12 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 13 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 16 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Vienna highlights
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Where to stay in Rome
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 20 days in Central Europe (female traveling solo)
- 23 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 24 Munich
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium