We are taking a trip to Europe and will be in Deva, Romania, to visit friends and family. We want to go from there to Krakow, then Prague, Dresden, and end up in Berlin. We have only about 5 days (leave Deva on a Sunday evening and be in Berlin for an early morning flight on Saturday). We were planning to travel by Eurail, but I cannot seem to figure out whether the trains run in those directions in such a manner that we can fit all that in. We are considering dropping the visit to Krakow (I really want to see Auschwitz), but would prefer not to. Any suggestions?
Train travel to/from Krakow
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip around Spain
- 2 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 3 Prague Main Train Station
- 4 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 5 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 6 Berlin
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 Spain Travel
- 9 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 10 Trieste as a day trip?
- 11 Trieste as a day trip?
- 12 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 13 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 14 British drivers
- 15 Southern France
- 16 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 17 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 18 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 21 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 22 Train travel in Europe
- 23 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 24 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 25 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland