My gf and I plan to spend a few days in Paris May 2012 (First Timers!!) but, wish to do a bit of country hopping. We enjoy new experiences, sight seeing, beaches, spas, nightlife, music, etc. So many destination options when I visit RailEurope.com, etc. but, I would like to hear from you...which destinations are worth seeing via train? Is there a such thing as an overnight train ride to possibly save money on lodging? Any help would be appreciated.
Train Rides from Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 TGV and Provence questions
- 2 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 Car in Prague
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 6 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 7 2 Week European Itinerary
- 8 Istanbul hotels
- 9 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 10 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 11 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 12 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 13 Rome Accommodation
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 17 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 18 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 19 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 20 Family European winter holiday
- 21 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 22 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 23 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 24 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 25 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie