My gf and I plan to spend a few days in Paris May 2012 (First Timers!!) but, wish to do a bit of country hopping. We enjoy new experiences, sight seeing, beaches, spas, nightlife, music, etc. So many destination options when I visit RailEurope.com, etc. but, I would like to hear from you...which destinations are worth seeing via train? Is there a such thing as an overnight train ride to possibly save money on lodging? Any help would be appreciated.
Train Rides from Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for add on city
- 2 Peugeot 107--will my luggage be visible?
- 3 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 4 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 5 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 6 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 7 Conference trip to Netherlands; help me plan free time afterward
- 8 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 9 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 10 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 11 Has anyone traveled on Thalys without a "ticketless" barcode confirmation?
- 12 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 13 FAMILY VACATION, BERLIN.
- 14 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 15 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 16 Pre-paid Visa?
- 17 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 18 Traveling to Italy--Rome, Venice with teens
- 19 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 20 naples & pickpockets
- 21 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 22 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 23 Trip to Italy
- 24 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 25 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?