My gf and I plan to spend a few days in Paris May 2012 (First Timers!!) but, wish to do a bit of country hopping. We enjoy new experiences, sight seeing, beaches, spas, nightlife, music, etc. So many destination options when I visit RailEurope.com, etc. but, I would like to hear from you...which destinations are worth seeing via train? Is there a such thing as an overnight train ride to possibly save money on lodging? Any help would be appreciated.
Train Rides from Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 2 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 3 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 4 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 7 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 8 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 9 Which european city?
- 10 Southern Spain
- 11 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 12 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 13 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 14 Scotland November 2015
- 15 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 16 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 17 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 18 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 19 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 20 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 21 Italy Countryside
- 22 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 23 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 24 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 25 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers