We will be arriving on an overnight flight from the US into Amsterdam. Our hotel is right near the central train station in Amsterdam, and thought we would take a train from the AP. However, as seniors, with some luggage, and a bit jet lagged, should we just bight the bullet and take a taxi? I think I have heard that a train stops right in/at the airport. Of course we will have euros with us, but how tricky is it to buy tickets? Is there a ticket window, or a bank of automated vending machines? Would love some advice.
Train or taxi in Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 2 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 3 What's your suggestion ????
- 4 I Have 7 Days for a Portugal DIY
- 5 Help Me Plan My Trip
- 6 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 7 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 8 Renting an apt.
- 9 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 10 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 11 Help me with this trip
- 12 February end Europe travel with Kids
- 13 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 14 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 15 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 16 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 17 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 18 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 19 Northern Italy Planner's Block -- Help!
- 20 Best london location to stay?
- 21 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 22 A guide to Madrid
- 23 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 24 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 25 VIGO, SPAIN