Does anyone know when usually Renfe starts selling train tickets from Madrid to Granada and Granada to Seville?
For example I've typed Madrid to Granada on 11/04/2015 and got message which translates "The consulted train is not available for sale right now. Please try again later and sorry for the inconvenience."
It's only ~2 weeks till 11/04 and no tickets,I though you can buy up to 60 days ahead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 2 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 3 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 4 Swiss Travel Pass
- 5 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 6 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 7 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 8 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 9 Athens
- 10 We're here!
- 11 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 12 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 13 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 14 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 15 Petrol in Greece
- 16 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 17 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 18 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 19 Gyms in Paris-day passes?
- 20 Christmas markets still open after Dec 25?
- 21 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 22 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 23 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 24 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 25 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???