Does anyone know when usually Renfe starts selling train tickets from Madrid to Granada and Granada to Seville?
For example I've typed Madrid to Granada on 11/04/2015 and got message which translates "The consulted train is not available for sale right now. Please try again later and sorry for the inconvenience."
It's only ~2 weeks till 11/04 and no tickets,I though you can buy up to 60 days ahead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 3 Alsace to Austria?
- 4 road trip through scotland
- 5 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 6 Wales
- 7 Best Neck Pillow
- 8 barcelona neighborhood
- 9 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 10 Tieks for travel
- 11 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 12 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 13 Tracking the Weather
- 14 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 15 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 16 Where to eat in Rome?
- 17 Thinking about the Fjords
- 18 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 19 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 20 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 21 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 22 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 23 Italy travel plan help
- 24 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 25 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan