Plan to be in Paris in September. Would like to go to Chartres for a day trip. Hoping to stay near the louvre and see that the train to Chartres leaves from Gare Montparnasse. Saw info that taxi took about 20+ minutes. Suppose the metro would be about the same? Are there frequent trains connecting Paris and Chartres? Any info appreciated. Would also consider day tour. Also hotel suggestions near Tulleries on or near rue de rivoli? Willing to pay up to 350 us dollars per night.
Train from Paris to Chartres
- 1 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 2 Germany with 6 month old.
- 3 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 4 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 5 Which tour company would be best?
- 6 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 7 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 8 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 9 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 10 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 Apartment in Seville
- 13 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 14 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 15 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 16 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 17 Germany and Italy
- 18 day trips from Stuttgart
- 19 Hotels in Sorrento
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 22 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 23 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 24 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 25 When to exchange US dollars to Euros