Plan to be in Paris in September. Would like to go to Chartres for a day trip. Hoping to stay near the louvre and see that the train to Chartres leaves from Gare Montparnasse. Saw info that taxi took about 20+ minutes. Suppose the metro would be about the same? Are there frequent trains connecting Paris and Chartres? Any info appreciated. Would also consider day tour. Also hotel suggestions near Tulleries on or near rue de rivoli? Willing to pay up to 350 us dollars per night.
Train from Paris to Chartres
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 2 21 Days in Central Europe
- 3 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 4 London visit
- 5 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 6 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 7 My itinerary for Greece
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 10 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 11 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 12 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 13 London 2nd time around
- 14 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 15 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 16 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 17 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 18 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 19 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 20 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 23 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 24 Budget for 3 Month's
- 25 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online