Plan to be in Paris in September. Would like to go to Chartres for a day trip. Hoping to stay near the louvre and see that the train to Chartres leaves from Gare Montparnasse. Saw info that taxi took about 20+ minutes. Suppose the metro would be about the same? Are there frequent trains connecting Paris and Chartres? Any info appreciated. Would also consider day tour. Also hotel suggestions near Tulleries on or near rue de rivoli? Willing to pay up to 350 us dollars per night.
Train from Paris to Chartres
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 2 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 3 Reputable Tours
- 4 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 5 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 6 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 7 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 8 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 9 Germany Questions
- 10 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 11 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 12 Museums in Berlin
- 13 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 14 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 15 All Set To Go!!
- 16 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 17 Scotland November 2015
- 18 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 19 Preliminary Italy Plans- September 2015
- 20 Salzburg and day trips
- 21 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 22 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 23 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 24 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe