Plan to be in Paris in September. Would like to go to Chartres for a day trip. Hoping to stay near the louvre and see that the train to Chartres leaves from Gare Montparnasse. Saw info that taxi took about 20+ minutes. Suppose the metro would be about the same? Are there frequent trains connecting Paris and Chartres? Any info appreciated. Would also consider day tour. Also hotel suggestions near Tulleries on or near rue de rivoli? Willing to pay up to 350 us dollars per night.
Train from Paris to Chartres
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 2 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 3 Rocamaxour
- 4 April in Madrid
- 5 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 6 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 7 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 8 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 9 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 10 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 11 Which Florence hotel?
- 12 Spain vacation help
- 13 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 14 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 15 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 18 Greece after the Vote
- 19 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 20 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 21 Shipping bags home
- 22 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 23 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 24 Apartment in Italy
- 25 Help Me Plan My Trip