Hi, I will be arrived at Basel sbb from Paris at 13.26 this week.Using TGV. And then plan to go to Lucerne directly by train. I really need info as if I didnt buy a ticket in advance (they said it didnt necessary); it is easy to buy a ticket directly at basel station to lucerne? How much the fare is? Im going with my family and carry a 3 big luggage, so I hope the train not so crowded unless if I reserved the seat. Need your info ASAP. Tku V much. Regard.
Train from basel sbb to luzerne
- 1 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 2 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 3 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 4 Backpacking through Europe
- 5 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 6 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 9 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 10 Riquewihr, France, recommended accommodation
- 11 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 12 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 13 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 14 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 15 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 16 Monaco to Paris
- 17 EuropeanDestinations
- 18 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 19 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 20 ROME itinerary suggestions
- 21 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 22 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 23 just want to know
- 24 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 25 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)