It seems that unless you take the super-expensive Thalys from Amsterdam to Bruges, you have to change trains twice . . once in Rotterdam, then again in Antwerp. The Thalys goes to Brussels Midi and then one change there. Is this correct? Are these the only options? Doesn't 85 euros one-way sound like a lot . . for a 3 hour trip?
Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 2 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 3 Best data sim
- 4 MADRID--Restaurants, & tapas bars--please advise!
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 7 Weekend in London; looking for the best Indian food
- 8 suggested 9 day itinerary in Europe - Valentines Day!
- 9 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 10 Tickets for premier league and England games
- 11 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 12 Need help on Drive from Granada to Sevilla
- 13 first family trip to Switzerland
- 14 Driving Zagreb-Budapest-Vienna-Prague
- 15 Getting from Zagreb to Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague, etc.
- 16 Trouble deciding between backpack or wheeled luggage
- 17 Family Vacation Mallorca
- 18 the best of italy?
- 19 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 20 Malaga – Enjoying a Spanish vibe on the Costa del Sol
- 21 Alterations to night trains routes
- 22 Is 5000 miles realistic in 14-16 days?
- 23 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 24 So much to do, so little time!
- 25 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands