It seems that unless you take the super-expensive Thalys from Amsterdam to Bruges, you have to change trains twice . . once in Rotterdam, then again in Antwerp. The Thalys goes to Brussels Midi and then one change there. Is this correct? Are these the only options? Doesn't 85 euros one-way sound like a lot . . for a 3 hour trip?
Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 2 Paris in black and white
- 3 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 4 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 5 Day trips from Bologna
- 6 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 7 Terrorism in Europe
- 8 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 9 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 10 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 11 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 12 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 13 Grad Schools in London?
- 14 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 15 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 16 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 17 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 18 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 19 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 20 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 21 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 22 Mama Mia Italy!
- 23 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 24 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 25 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal