It seems that unless you take the super-expensive Thalys from Amsterdam to Bruges, you have to change trains twice . . once in Rotterdam, then again in Antwerp. The Thalys goes to Brussels Midi and then one change there. Is this correct? Are these the only options? Doesn't 85 euros one-way sound like a lot . . for a 3 hour trip?
Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 2 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 London day trips, especially castles
- 5 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 6 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 7 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 8 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 9 Day trips from Marseille
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 12 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 13 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 14 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 15 A drive in Europe
- 16 Zurich, Switzerland
- 17 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 18 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 19 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 20 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 21 Day trips
- 22 London tube
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 25 Swiss rail passes