It seems that unless you take the super-expensive Thalys from Amsterdam to Bruges, you have to change trains twice . . once in Rotterdam, then again in Antwerp. The Thalys goes to Brussels Midi and then one change there. Is this correct? Are these the only options? Doesn't 85 euros one-way sound like a lot . . for a 3 hour trip?
Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend in Norfolk
- 2 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 3 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 4 Bregenz or Lindau
- 5 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 6 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 7 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 8 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 9 Italy and Croatia
- 10 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 11 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 12 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 13 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 14 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 15 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 16 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 17 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 18 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 19 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 20 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 21 Best beach town in Italy?
- 22 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 23 A Greek sojourn
- 24 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 25 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs