It seems that unless you take the super-expensive Thalys from Amsterdam to Bruges, you have to change trains twice . . once in Rotterdam, then again in Antwerp. The Thalys goes to Brussels Midi and then one change there. Is this correct? Are these the only options? Doesn't 85 euros one-way sound like a lot . . for a 3 hour trip?
Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 2 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 3 London Private Detectives
- 4 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 5 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 6 Calling Jamikins
- 7 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 10 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 11 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 12 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 13 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 14 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 17 Europe in 21 days
- 18 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 19 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 20 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 21 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 22 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 23 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 24 UK for 12 days !
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!