Has anyone taken a Trafalgar Tour? I am single 30 year old female whos' looking for a tour that will leave me some free time but also take away the worries of planning my own trip? The tour I'm looking farward too is London-Paris-Amsterdam. In July will the weather be okay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 2 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 3 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 4 Madrid and London
- 5 3 weeks in Europe
- 6 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 7 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 8 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 9 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 10 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 11 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 12 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 13 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 14 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 15 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 16 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 17 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 18 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 19 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 20 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 21 What to wear
- 22 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 23 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 24 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 25 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook