Me and my mom are travelling to Ireland in May 2015 for 10 nights and we are having trouble picking a place to stay one of the nights. We have a night in Dingle and a night in Doolin, but we're looking for a town that we could stay at in between the two towns. If anyone has any recommendations for a good town to visit, please let me know!
The other option would be to travel somewhere between Galway and Dublin either heading further north or someone in between.
Please let me know!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kech YAHOO mail solutions CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 3 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 4 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 5 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 6 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 7 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 8 Scotland itinerary help
- 9 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 10 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 11 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 12 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 13 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Edinbrugh
- 16 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 17 Swimming to Paris
- 18 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 19 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 20 Istria in two days
- 21 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 22 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 23 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 24 Hiking in Switzerland
- 25 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway