My friend's daughter, in her late 20's, is going to Europe for the first time, what are your top five hints for a novice? (I think we have done this in the past.)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Metro
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 Revised itinerary for italy
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 6 A good book!!
- 7 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 8 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 11 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 12 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 13 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 14 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 15 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 16 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 17 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 18 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 CDG airport and connection time
- 21 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 22 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 23 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 24 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 25 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions