Which would you say are your top five places to visit in Europe?
I am really interested in Rome, Barcelona, Prague, Amsterdam, and London. Any comments on those?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 2 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 3 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 4 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 5 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 6 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 7 Switzerland in September
- 8 4 days each in London and Paris
- 9 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 10 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 11 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 12 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 13 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 14 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 15 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 16 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 17 A few more questions about Brittany
- 18 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 19 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 20 Positano or Sorrento?
- 21 Paris in November
- 22 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 23 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 24 London Theater
- 25 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)