We will be in Turkey next week. In Istanbul the hotel has arranged for us to be met at the airport. Do we tip the driver or is this fully covered by the hotel ? If we tip him, how much ?
We have only carry on bags.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 2 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 3 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 4 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 5 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 7 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 8 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 9 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 10 Safety concerns?
- 11 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 12 Private transportation
- 13 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 14 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 15 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 16 Global Travel Warning...
- 17 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 18 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 19 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 20 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 21 Morning in paris
- 22 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 23 Advices about our itiniary
- 24 Balkans Itinerary
- 25 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise