I'm having a tough time on the TIM website locating stores in Rome in order to get a chip for my phone. In May the site worked great finding a convenient store in Venice, but now I'm having no luck.
Does anyone know the location of a TIM store near Largo Argentina or in the Ghetto area?
Are there any in FCO? I'll be coming in in area G...but, unless there is one close, I would prefer to wait till I get into the city.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 Tour groups
- 6 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 7 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 8 English Countryside
- 9 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 10 If you had to choose one......
- 11 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 12 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 13 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 14 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 15 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 16 Driving in Italy?
- 17 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 18 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 19 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 20 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 21 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 22 Granada to Madrid
- 23 Croatia
- 24 Croatia trip Planning
- 25 Norway -Trips
TIM (Phone) Store Locations in Rome Near Largo Argentina/Ghetto