I'm having a tough time on the TIM website locating stores in Rome in order to get a chip for my phone. In May the site worked great finding a convenient store in Venice, but now I'm having no luck.
Does anyone know the location of a TIM store near Largo Argentina or in the Ghetto area?
Are there any in FCO? I'll be coming in in area G...but, unless there is one close, I would prefer to wait till I get into the city.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 2 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 3 Threat Level in UK
- 4 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 5 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 6 3 nights in Madrid
- 7 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 8 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 9 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 10 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 11 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 12 Graz in January
- 13 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 14 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 15 Itinery help Crete
- 16 London Hotel - Different Request
- 17 Iceland trip report!
- 18 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 19 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 20 Sun loungers and parasols
- 21 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 22 Malaga Spain
- 23 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 24 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 25 Help with Scotland Itinerary
TIM (Phone) Store Locations in Rome Near Largo Argentina/Ghetto