<I miss it so much I have to start a thread about it!>
Ambiance and the people. Contrary to what others (mostly Americans)may have you believe, they are so friendly and helpful to tourists.
You go next.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UNITED : HP SUPPORT CONTACT ☎ 1:844-669-7811 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 4 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 5 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 6 Help on ancient history route
- 7 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 8 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 9 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 12 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 13 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 14 French language immersion schools in France
- 15 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 16 Studying art in English in venice
- 17 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 18 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 19 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 20 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 23 Trogir or Split
- 24 Edinbrugh
- 25 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!