Hope you can help me. I will have only 2 full days in Paris and I am swamped with all the things that I have read about in guidebooks and seen on this site so I would appreciate your help.
This will be my first visit to Paris & I am staying centrally. One thing I want to ask is whether the Eiffel Tower open at night ? How far out from the centre is Euro Disney ? Whatr is the best metro ticket to get and where can I get it ?
Things to do in little time in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 2 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 3 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 4 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 5 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 6 Hotel in Venice
- 7 hotels in Seville
- 8 London tube
- 9 London hotel
- 10 7 days in Greece
- 11 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 12 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 13 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 14 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 15 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 16 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 17 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 18 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 22 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 23 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 24 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY