Hope you can help me. I will have only 2 full days in Paris and I am swamped with all the things that I have read about in guidebooks and seen on this site so I would appreciate your help.
This will be my first visit to Paris & I am staying centrally. One thing I want to ask is whether the Eiffel Tower open at night ? How far out from the centre is Euro Disney ? Whatr is the best metro ticket to get and where can I get it ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라설명【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 2 코리아카지노❥【プ≫≫PSP33。CΘM【プ≫≫생방송바카라
- 3 정선카지노리조트【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 4 강남카지노❥【プ≫≫PSP33。CΘM【プ≫≫생중계카지노
- 5 강원랜드성매매【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 6 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 7 엔젤카지노❥【プ≫≫PSP33。CΘM【プ≫≫생방송카지노
- 8 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 9 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 10 Virgin Trains East Coast Punctuality
- 11 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 Charming areas to explore in London
- 14 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 16 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 17 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 20 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 21 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 22 Valencia, Spain
- 23 Cornwall UK
- 24 One day in milan
- 25 Scandinavia itinerary (with St. Petersburg) review please