Hope you can help me. I will have only 2 full days in Paris and I am swamped with all the things that I have read about in guidebooks and seen on this site so I would appreciate your help.
This will be my first visit to Paris & I am staying centrally. One thing I want to ask is whether the Eiffel Tower open at night ? How far out from the centre is Euro Disney ? Whatr is the best metro ticket to get and where can I get it ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 해외골프여행/」⋟✪ 【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】✪ ⋞「/해외골프여행해외골프여행
- 2 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 3 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 4 Paris hotels
- 5 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 6 Roma Pass
- 7 Trek through Eur
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 Budapest in December 2017
- 10 Amsterdam hotels
- 11 Denmark or Sweden?
- 12 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 13 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 14 Europe itinerary questions
- 15 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 16 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 17 London Hotels
- 18 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 We're here!
- 21 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 22 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 25 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris