Hope you can help me. I will have only 2 full days in Paris and I am swamped with all the things that I have read about in guidebooks and seen on this site so I would appreciate your help.
This will be my first visit to Paris & I am staying centrally. One thing I want to ask is whether the Eiffel Tower open at night ? How far out from the centre is Euro Disney ? Whatr is the best metro ticket to get and where can I get it ?
Things to do in little time in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 American electrical gadgets
- 2 Monet in Normandy
- 3 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 4 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 5 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 6 Piri-Piri, Pastel de Nata and Port…Perfectly Portugal
- 7 London neighborhood suggestions
- 8 seven days in Portugal
- 9 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 10 Eating in France-two new books
- 11 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 12 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 13 Spain tips beyond safety
- 14 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 15 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 16 I need a haircut
- 17 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 18 What to wear
- 19 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 20 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 21 1 week in Croatia
- 22 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 23 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 24 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 25 german rail ticket question