Hope you can help me. I will have only 2 full days in Paris and I am swamped with all the things that I have read about in guidebooks and seen on this site so I would appreciate your help.
This will be my first visit to Paris & I am staying centrally. One thing I want to ask is whether the Eiffel Tower open at night ? How far out from the centre is Euro Disney ? Whatr is the best metro ticket to get and where can I get it ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 3 Europe itinerary review
- 4 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 5 European Travel in March
- 6 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 7 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 8 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 9 Voltaren in Dubrovnik?
- 10 Day trips from Uzes
- 11 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 12 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 14 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 15 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 16 Renting International Cars from USA
- 17 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 18 My First Trip to Europe...
- 19 Iceland in October
- 20 All of Spain or something else..?
- 21 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 22 Barcelona Car rental return
- 23 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 24 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 25 Enjoying England for a year!