Hope you can help me. I will have only 2 full days in Paris and I am swamped with all the things that I have read about in guidebooks and seen on this site so I would appreciate your help.
This will be my first visit to Paris & I am staying centrally. One thing I want to ask is whether the Eiffel Tower open at night ? How far out from the centre is Euro Disney ? Whatr is the best metro ticket to get and where can I get it ?
Things to do in little time in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 2 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 3 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 4 history museums or locations
- 5 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 6 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 7 Granada
- 8 caroline_venezia
- 9 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 10 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 11 5 Observations About Paris
- 12 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 13 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 14 Lake Como transportation questions
- 15 Cylades Island Hopping
- 16 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 17 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 18 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 19 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 20 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 21 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 22 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 23 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 24 Good times in Munich, the city
- 25 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!