Hope you can help me. I will have only 2 full days in Paris and I am swamped with all the things that I have read about in guidebooks and seen on this site so I would appreciate your help.
This will be my first visit to Paris & I am staying centrally. One thing I want to ask is whether the Eiffel Tower open at night ? How far out from the centre is Euro Disney ? Whatr is the best metro ticket to get and where can I get it ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 0ncall MSN Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 MSN ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 16 days in France and Italy
- 3 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 6 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 7 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 8 quickest way to Prague
- 9 Paris for children
- 10 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 11 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 12 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 13 Scotland - We're Here!
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 15 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 16 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 17 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 18 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 19 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 20 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 21 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 22 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 23 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 24 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 25 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?