Hope you can help me. I will have only 2 full days in Paris and I am swamped with all the things that I have read about in guidebooks and seen on this site so I would appreciate your help.
This will be my first visit to Paris & I am staying centrally. One thing I want to ask is whether the Eiffel Tower open at night ? How far out from the centre is Euro Disney ? Whatr is the best metro ticket to get and where can I get it ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 2 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 3 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 4 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 5 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 6 Reaching the Lake District
- 7 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 8 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 11 My special places in Europe
- 12 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 13 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 14 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 15 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 16 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 17 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 18 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 19 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 20 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 21 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 22 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 23 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 24 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 25 Italy in a week