Hope you can help me. I will have only 2 full days in Paris and I am swamped with all the things that I have read about in guidebooks and seen on this site so I would appreciate your help.
This will be my first visit to Paris & I am staying centrally. One thing I want to ask is whether the Eiffel Tower open at night ? How far out from the centre is Euro Disney ? Whatr is the best metro ticket to get and where can I get it ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 2 Trains France/Switzerland
- 3 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 4 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 5 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 6 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 7 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 8 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 9 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 10 Italy trains question
- 11 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 12 European Championship
- 13 How not to behave in Iceland
- 14 Report from Paris- Going up Eiffel Tower During Euro Cup
- 15 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 16 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 17 Iceland trip report
- 18 T Mobile Does it Again
- 19 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 20 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 21 currency
- 22 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 23 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 24 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 25 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN