Trying to finalise our Seville's program itinerary. Our guide suggests "the Mudejar route" but I could not find any detailed information online as to what it is and what can be seen there.
10:00- Macarena`s basilic
walking tour for the Mudejar route with differents palaces, squares, churches and convents
10:45- Metropol Parasol
I'm stuck undecided as to whether I should try to add Macarena Basilica to our day. It's in the opposite direction from everything else I want to plan for the morning (short Metropol Parasol photo stop > Casa Pilatos > Salvador Church > Seville Cathedral > Lunch > Free time for shopping). By adding Macarena Basilica and the walk to the Parasole we increase the time by at least 1 hour, which means we can't fit all of the other locations.
Is the area between Macarena basilica and Metropol parasols an interesting area and adds some uniqueness to the program?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 2 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 3 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 4 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 5 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 8 Paris hotel
- 9 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 13 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 14 Stuck in Paris
- 15 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 16 Berlin to ?
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 19 Renting a car in Greece
- 20 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 21 Spain - day driver advice
- 22 Greece
- 23 Ex-pats with young kids
- 24 Iceland france spain
- 25 Ludwig Castles