Trying to finalise our Seville's program itinerary. Our guide suggests "the Mudejar route" but I could not find any detailed information online as to what it is and what can be seen there.
10:00- Macarena`s basilic
walking tour for the Mudejar route with differents palaces, squares, churches and convents
10:45- Metropol Parasol
I'm stuck undecided as to whether I should try to add Macarena Basilica to our day. It's in the opposite direction from everything else I want to plan for the morning (short Metropol Parasol photo stop > Casa Pilatos > Salvador Church > Seville Cathedral > Lunch > Free time for shopping). By adding Macarena Basilica and the walk to the Parasole we increase the time by at least 1 hour, which means we can't fit all of the other locations.
Is the area between Macarena basilica and Metropol parasols an interesting area and adds some uniqueness to the program?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My final Prague itinerary
- 2 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 3 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 4 Positano or Sorrento?
- 5 Last minute trip to Capri
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 7 weekend from cologne germany
- 8 Globus Iberian Tour
- 9 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 10 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 11 Switzerland in September
- 12 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 13 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 14 13 nights in switzerland
- 15 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 16 Earthquake near Naples
- 17 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 18 London Theater
- 19 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 20 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 21 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 22 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 23 Munich itinerary review
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 Birthday dinner in Salzburg