Trying to finalise our Seville's program itinerary. Our guide suggests "the Mudejar route" but I could not find any detailed information online as to what it is and what can be seen there.
10:00- Macarena`s basilic
walking tour for the Mudejar route with differents palaces, squares, churches and convents
10:45- Metropol Parasol
I'm stuck undecided as to whether I should try to add Macarena Basilica to our day. It's in the opposite direction from everything else I want to plan for the morning (short Metropol Parasol photo stop > Casa Pilatos > Salvador Church > Seville Cathedral > Lunch > Free time for shopping). By adding Macarena Basilica and the walk to the Parasole we increase the time by at least 1 hour, which means we can't fit all of the other locations.
Is the area between Macarena basilica and Metropol parasols an interesting area and adds some uniqueness to the program?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 2 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 3 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 4 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 7 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 8 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 9 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 10 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 11 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 Sim Card Options
- 14 Greek Islands (small)
- 15 38 Days in Paris
- 16 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 17 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 18 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 19 Day trip ideas
- 20 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 21 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 22 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 23 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 24 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 25 roaming Prague...but for how long?