Trying to finalise our Seville's program itinerary. Our guide suggests "the Mudejar route" but I could not find any detailed information online as to what it is and what can be seen there.
10:00- Macarena`s basilic
walking tour for the Mudejar route with differents palaces, squares, churches and convents
10:45- Metropol Parasol
I'm stuck undecided as to whether I should try to add Macarena Basilica to our day. It's in the opposite direction from everything else I want to plan for the morning (short Metropol Parasol photo stop > Casa Pilatos > Salvador Church > Seville Cathedral > Lunch > Free time for shopping). By adding Macarena Basilica and the walk to the Parasole we increase the time by at least 1 hour, which means we can't fit all of the other locations.
Is the area between Macarena basilica and Metropol parasols an interesting area and adds some uniqueness to the program?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frankfurt to UK
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 God Save the Queen?
- 4 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 5 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 6 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 7 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 8 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 9 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 10 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 11 9 Days in Spain
- 12 Barcelona alternative
- 13 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 16 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 17 Spanish Medical Providers
- 18 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 19 Paris to Italy
- 20 Driving through Paris
- 21 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 22 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 23 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 24 Road trip with our dog
- 25 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please