Trying to finalise our Seville's program itinerary. Our guide suggests "the Mudejar route" but I could not find any detailed information online as to what it is and what can be seen there.
10:00- Macarena`s basilic
walking tour for the Mudejar route with differents palaces, squares, churches and convents
10:45- Metropol Parasol
I'm stuck undecided as to whether I should try to add Macarena Basilica to our day. It's in the opposite direction from everything else I want to plan for the morning (short Metropol Parasol photo stop > Casa Pilatos > Salvador Church > Seville Cathedral > Lunch > Free time for shopping). By adding Macarena Basilica and the walk to the Parasole we increase the time by at least 1 hour, which means we can't fit all of the other locations.
Is the area between Macarena basilica and Metropol parasols an interesting area and adds some uniqueness to the program?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Petrol in Greece
- 2 Acorn TV
- 3 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 4 Spain in July
- 5 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 6 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 7 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 8 Germany train help!
- 9 Train help for Prague
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 13 Athens
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Transportation from Brno train station
- 16 Budapest & Prague
- 17 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 18 Swiss Travel Pass
- 19 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 20 10 days in Paris and......
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 Paris day trips August
- 25 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary