I read they are similar. I prefer to concentrate on one instead of moving too much. Riga is bigger and less touristy so I heard, for that reason I am leaning towards Riga. Will be taking overnight ferry from Stockholm. I believe ferry goes to both, please correct me if I am wrong.
Tallinn or Riga? Which is more interesting and why?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 2 Restaurants in Spain
- 3 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 4 big family in Ireland
- 5 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Touring Dover Castle
- 8 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 9 Ireland itinerary
- 10 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 13 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 14 Cell phones in Ireland
- 15 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 16 7 Nights in Paris
- 17 Santorini transportation
- 18 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 19 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 20 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 21 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 22 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 23 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 24 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 25 Madrid and London