can anyone out there recommend anything to see and do in Tallinn. If not any comments from anyone who has been there would be great, just generally on what the place is like.
thanks very much...
Tallinn - things to do and see???
- 1 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 5 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 8 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 9 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 10 Rome Accommodation
- 11 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 12 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 13 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 14 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 15 Greek islands from Turkey
- 16 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 17 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 18 rent car / Munich
- 19 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Italian Lakes gardens
- 22 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 23 TGV and Provence questions
- 24 Novels set in Greece
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome