can anyone out there recommend anything to see and do in Tallinn. If not any comments from anyone who has been there would be great, just generally on what the place is like.
thanks very much...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 2 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 3 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 4 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 5 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 6 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 7 Do most people find a place to pitch a tent, tour europe
- 8 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 9 Cinqueterre
- 10 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 11 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 12 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 13 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 14 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 15 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 16 YIKES!
- 17 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 18 Final Four
- 19 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 20 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 21 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 22 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 23 Cash machines ATM
- 24 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 25 Turin, Bologna or Genoa