can anyone out there recommend anything to see and do in Tallinn. If not any comments from anyone who has been there would be great, just generally on what the place is like.
thanks very much...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belin museum pass, which one ?
- 2 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 3 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 4 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 5 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 6 Another Book List for Italy
- 7 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 8 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 9 Sienna with kids
- 10 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 11 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 12 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 13 Lake Maggiore
- 14 Choosing: Taormina ,Ragusa, Cefalu
- 15 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 16 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 17 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 18 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 19 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 20 How to find discount flights
- 21 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 22 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 23 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 24 8 days in switzerland
- 25 Must sees in Malaga