can anyone out there recommend anything to see and do in Tallinn. If not any comments from anyone who has been there would be great, just generally on what the place is like.
thanks very much...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 3 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 4 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 5 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 6 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 7 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 8 Driving in Italy?
- 9 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 10 English Countryside
- 11 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 12 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 13 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 14 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 15 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 16 Granada to Madrid
- 17 Croatia
- 18 Croatia trip Planning
- 19 Norway -Trips
- 20 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 21 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 22 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 23 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 24 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 25 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?