can anyone out there recommend anything to see and do in Tallinn. If not any comments from anyone who has been there would be great, just generally on what the place is like.
thanks very much...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 시즌온라인 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 bsbet╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야
- 3 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 4 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Luggage Storage
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 15 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 16 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 17 Trip suggestion
- 18 Spain in July
- 19 Summer Travel order
- 20 LIsbon
- 21 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 22 Corfu
- 23 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 24 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 25 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?