can anyone out there recommend anything to see and do in Tallinn. If not any comments from anyone who has been there would be great, just generally on what the place is like.
thanks very much...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 4 Barcelona completely overrated
- 5 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 6 Europe Sim card help
- 7 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 8 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 9 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 10 Local markets in Italy
- 11 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 12 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 13 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 14 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 15 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 16 Guides - Matera
- 17 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 18 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 19 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 20 England and Wales by public transport
- 21 Buying flowers in London?
- 22 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 23 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 24 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 25 1 week in winter. Where to go?