I am from India, travelling to Switzerland on tourist Visa in June first week.
Have some queries and looking forward to your help
1. Is it better to buy Swiss Travel pass from India before landing or at Zurich station upon landing?
2. Do we need any vaccination records for entering the country?
3. Do I need to endorse the currency I am carrying?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 2 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 3 Prague itinerary advice
- 4 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 5 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 6 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 7 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 8 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 9 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 10 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 11 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 12 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 13 Self drive tour companies
- 14 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 15 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 Italian lakes
- 18 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 19 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 20 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 21 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 22 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 23 10 day Italy
- 24 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 25 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay