Are we crazy to go to Sweden in the winter? We got our kids on this Ice Hotel "kick" and now they really want to go there. We're thinking we'd spend about 5 days in Stockholm and then fly to Kiruna for a few days to stay at the Ice Hotel and try to see the Northern Lights. How would you describe Stockholm in the winter? I've never been there and would love to explore the city, but feel that we might find ourselves indoors much of the time because of the cold. Looking for any recommendations. Thank you!!!
Sweden in the Winter
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 2 5 Observations About Paris
- 3 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 4 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 5 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 6 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 7 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 8 Southern Spain
- 9 Museums in Berlin
- 10 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 11 Schengen Visa Rules
- 12 Scotland November 2015
- 13 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 14 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 15 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 16 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 17 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 18 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 19 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 20 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 21 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 22 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 23 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 24 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 25 Amsterdam in the early 1980s