Are we crazy to go to Sweden in the winter? We got our kids on this Ice Hotel "kick" and now they really want to go there. We're thinking we'd spend about 5 days in Stockholm and then fly to Kiruna for a few days to stay at the Ice Hotel and try to see the Northern Lights. How would you describe Stockholm in the winter? I've never been there and would love to explore the city, but feel that we might find ourselves indoors much of the time because of the cold. Looking for any recommendations. Thank you!!!
Sweden in the Winter
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 2 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 3 Travel by train or bus
- 4 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 7 Planning a holiday
- 8 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 9 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 12 Advises for trip to Russia
- 13 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 16 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 17 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 18 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 19 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 20 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 21 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 22 Driving where to stop question June 2014
- 23 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 24 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris