Due to work and flight schedules, the last day of our trip will be a Sunday in Madrid.
I hoped to do some shopping / window shopping (little food gifts, shoes, leather gloves, little house accessories & trinkets, etc) and souvenirs but I know that many shops are closed on Sundays. I was wondering what (if any) shops you could mention (or areas) to challenge on a Sunday? We’ll be staying very close to the Corte Ingles department near Plaza de Santa Ana. I know that we’ll do some (window) shopping there and at the Mercado de San Miguel near by. Are there any other stores which are worth a visit and are open in the city centre and Gran Via area?
El Corte Inglés Preciados
Mercado de San Miguel
Convento de Corpus Cristi (for cookies)
El Rastro (not really into flea markets though)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브토토＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷카지노주소¨바카라
- 2 바카라이야기＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트주소⊃인터넷카지노주소
- 3 드림게임＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송바카라□아시안카지노
- 4 바카라도박■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■슈퍼카지노ゑ슈퍼카지노
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 8 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 9 How the kids age calculated
- 10 Beaune France
- 11 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 14 Firt time VISA applicant
- 15 Cordoba Overnight?
- 16 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 17 advance tickets?
- 18 38 Days in Paris
- 19 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 20 A week in Paris
- 21 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 22 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 23 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 Corpus Christi in Toledo?