Due to work and flight schedules, the last day of our trip will be a Sunday in Madrid.
I hoped to do some shopping / window shopping (little food gifts, shoes, leather gloves, little house accessories & trinkets, etc) and souvenirs but I know that many shops are closed on Sundays. I was wondering what (if any) shops you could mention (or areas) to challenge on a Sunday? We’ll be staying very close to the Corte Ingles department near Plaza de Santa Ana. I know that we’ll do some (window) shopping there and at the Mercado de San Miguel near by. Are there any other stores which are worth a visit and are open in the city centre and Gran Via area?
El Corte Inglés Preciados
Mercado de San Miguel
Convento de Corpus Cristi (for cookies)
El Rastro (not really into flea markets though)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토총판 총판토토 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 3 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 4 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 5 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 8 Madrird and Seville
- 9 Greece
- 10 Ludwig Castles
- 11 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 12 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 13 Lake Como AREA questions
- 14 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 15 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 18 Help on ancient history route
- 19 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 22 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 23 Iceland
- 24 Spain - day driver advice
- 25 London with Teens Trip Report