First trip to Scandinavia and will be landing in Helsinki Sept 29th Thu evening at 6 pm, and flying out on Tues Oct 4th at 9 am.
Will be working some of Fri and Monday but should have a bit of time free.
Looking for suggestions for places to visit on the weekend, I am comfortable driving so renting a car is an option.
Was thinking of spending some of the weekend in Tallin/Estonia (ideally would like St Petersburg but don't think can get visa to visit on such short notice).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 2 FAQs
- 3 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 4 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 5 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 6 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 7 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 8 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 9 1 week in Malaga
- 10 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 11 Parking in Italy
- 12 Inside of that plastic area you’ll see lights
- 13 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 14 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 15 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 16 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 17 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 18 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 19 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 20 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 21 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 22 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 23 Naples to Pompeii
- 24 Amsterdam and ?????
- 25 St Petersberg/Moscow/Prague