First trip to Scandinavia and will be landing in Helsinki Sept 29th Thu evening at 6 pm, and flying out on Tues Oct 4th at 9 am.
Will be working some of Fri and Monday but should have a bit of time free.
Looking for suggestions for places to visit on the weekend, I am comfortable driving so renting a car is an option.
Was thinking of spending some of the weekend in Tallin/Estonia (ideally would like St Petersburg but don't think can get visa to visit on such short notice).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 2 Help on ancient history route
- 3 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 4 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 5 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 6 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 7 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 8 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 9 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 10 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 11 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 Switzerland in October
- 14 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 15 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 16 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 17 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 18 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 19 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 20 Tuscany First Time
- 21 Iceland car rental agencies
- 22 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 23 Bordeaux neighborhoods
- 24 Italy in January?
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?