First trip to Scandinavia and will be landing in Helsinki Sept 29th Thu evening at 6 pm, and flying out on Tues Oct 4th at 9 am.
Will be working some of Fri and Monday but should have a bit of time free.
Looking for suggestions for places to visit on the weekend, I am comfortable driving so renting a car is an option.
Was thinking of spending some of the weekend in Tallin/Estonia (ideally would like St Petersburg but don't think can get visa to visit on such short notice).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days to spend in europe
- 2 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 3 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 4 cell phone companys
- 5 Beaches in Southern France
- 6 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 7 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 8 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 9 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 10 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 11 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 12 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 13 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 14 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 15 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 16 Affordable French language course in France?
- 17 Budapest on a budget
- 18 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 19 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 20 Italy in October
- 21 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 22 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 23 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 24 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 25 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall