First trip to Scandinavia and will be landing in Helsinki Sept 29th Thu evening at 6 pm, and flying out on Tues Oct 4th at 9 am.
Will be working some of Fri and Monday but should have a bit of time free.
Looking for suggestions for places to visit on the weekend, I am comfortable driving so renting a car is an option.
Was thinking of spending some of the weekend in Tallin/Estonia (ideally would like St Petersburg but don't think can get visa to visit on such short notice).
Suggestions for weekend in Finland/Estonia?
- 1 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 2 Paris Ticket t+
- 3 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 4 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 5 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 6 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 7 One week in Norway
- 8 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 9 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 10 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 11 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 12 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 13 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 14 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 15 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 16 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 17 Chech Republic, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia in 3 weeks
- 18 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 19 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 20 France Itinerary Help
- 21 pier in Copenhagen
- 22 Time Allotment - Baltic States/Finland & Sweeden
- 23 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 24 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 25 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips