First trip to Scandinavia and will be landing in Helsinki Sept 29th Thu evening at 6 pm, and flying out on Tues Oct 4th at 9 am.
Will be working some of Fri and Monday but should have a bit of time free.
Looking for suggestions for places to visit on the weekend, I am comfortable driving so renting a car is an option.
Was thinking of spending some of the weekend in Tallin/Estonia (ideally would like St Petersburg but don't think can get visa to visit on such short notice).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with first time trip with family
- 2 Spain car rental questions
- 3 Verona or Athens?
- 4 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 5 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 6 Basque country ideas
- 7 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 8 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 9 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 10 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 11 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 12 My 60th birthday surprises
- 13 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 14 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 15 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 16 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 17 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 18 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 19 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 20 European Cooking Secrets
- 21 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 22 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 23 RHK's Fall escape
- 24 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 25 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice