First trip to Scandinavia and will be landing in Helsinki Sept 29th Thu evening at 6 pm, and flying out on Tues Oct 4th at 9 am.
Will be working some of Fri and Monday but should have a bit of time free.
Looking for suggestions for places to visit on the weekend, I am comfortable driving so renting a car is an option.
Was thinking of spending some of the weekend in Tallin/Estonia (ideally would like St Petersburg but don't think can get visa to visit on such short notice).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 2 Munich Under Attack...
- 3 How big backpack do I need?
- 4 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 5 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 6 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 7 Spain in November
- 8 Stonehenge and Bath
- 9 Path of the Gods Question
- 10 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 11 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 12 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 13 Should I speculate?
- 14 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 Prague on a budget...
- 17 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 18 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 19 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 20 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 21 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 22 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 23 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 24 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 25 Dentix in Spain