First trip to Scandinavia and will be landing in Helsinki Sept 29th Thu evening at 6 pm, and flying out on Tues Oct 4th at 9 am.
Will be working some of Fri and Monday but should have a bit of time free.
Looking for suggestions for places to visit on the weekend, I am comfortable driving so renting a car is an option.
Was thinking of spending some of the weekend in Tallin/Estonia (ideally would like St Petersburg but don't think can get visa to visit on such short notice).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 2 Hotel Iturregi or Saiaz Getaria Hotel in Basque Region (Getaria)
- 3 Russia - GO or not?
- 4 stay in fuschl or St Wolfgang
- 5 Lucca Hotel Easy to get to Pisa Airport
- 6 restaurants near Grosvenor House
- 7 Best company for car hire in Padua
- 8 Advice on cell phone/options while traveling
- 9 The best hotel in Naples for last night in Italy!
- 10 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 11 Nine Cities in 9 months!
- 12 France and Spain: 14 days: no set plans, HELP!!!
- 13 Traveling in Europe before a study visa in Italy
- 14 Data Sim Card
- 15 Honeymoon to Italy/France "Two for the Road"
- 16 The First Thing You Do When You Land In Paris?
- 17 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 18 Direct SL train from Stockholm's Arlanda airport to the Central Station?
- 19 Valencia - Finally going and need advice
- 20 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 21 Traffic ticket from Italy was paid last year and now got another!!!
- 22 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 23 Interlaken vs. Bern
- 24 Help! First time spain and portugal itinerary for 3 weeks
- 25 Heathrow to London Hotel during rush hour