First trip to Scandinavia and will be landing in Helsinki Sept 29th Thu evening at 6 pm, and flying out on Tues Oct 4th at 9 am.
Will be working some of Fri and Monday but should have a bit of time free.
Looking for suggestions for places to visit on the weekend, I am comfortable driving so renting a car is an option.
Was thinking of spending some of the weekend in Tallin/Estonia (ideally would like St Petersburg but don't think can get visa to visit on such short notice).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 2 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 3 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 4 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 5 Holland/France/Spain
- 6 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 7 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 8 FindYourItaly Tour Company Reviews?
- 9 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 10 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 11 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 12 Car rental leaving Rome
- 13 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 14 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 15 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 16 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 17 Greece in March?
- 18 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 19 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 20 Why Not Helsinki?
- 21 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 22 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 25 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions