First trip to Scandinavia and will be landing in Helsinki Sept 29th Thu evening at 6 pm, and flying out on Tues Oct 4th at 9 am.
Will be working some of Fri and Monday but should have a bit of time free.
Looking for suggestions for places to visit on the weekend, I am comfortable driving so renting a car is an option.
Was thinking of spending some of the weekend in Tallin/Estonia (ideally would like St Petersburg but don't think can get visa to visit on such short notice).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 2 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 3 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 4 What tips can you give about packing?
- 5 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 8 One night in Rome
- 9 Sintra
- 10 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 11 How the kids age calculated
- 12 Murren to Prague
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 15 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 16 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 17 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 18 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 19 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 20 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 21 Scotland Trip Report
- 22 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 23 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 24 Cordoba Overnight?
- 25 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?