First trip to Scandinavia and will be landing in Helsinki Sept 29th Thu evening at 6 pm, and flying out on Tues Oct 4th at 9 am.
Will be working some of Fri and Monday but should have a bit of time free.
Looking for suggestions for places to visit on the weekend, I am comfortable driving so renting a car is an option.
Was thinking of spending some of the weekend in Tallin/Estonia (ideally would like St Petersburg but don't think can get visa to visit on such short notice).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 2 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 3 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 4 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 5 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 6 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 7 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 8 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 9 Spain: train/rental car help
- 10 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 11 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 12 Highclare Castle
- 13 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 14 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 15 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 16 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 17 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 18 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 19 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 20 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 21 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 22 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 23 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 24 Salzburg itinerary review
- 25 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way