First trip to Scandinavia and will be landing in Helsinki Sept 29th Thu evening at 6 pm, and flying out on Tues Oct 4th at 9 am.
Will be working some of Fri and Monday but should have a bit of time free.
Looking for suggestions for places to visit on the weekend, I am comfortable driving so renting a car is an option.
Was thinking of spending some of the weekend in Tallin/Estonia (ideally would like St Petersburg but don't think can get visa to visit on such short notice).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 2 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 3 Santorini and Positano.
- 4 Poland Top Places?
- 5 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 6 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 7 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 8 http://www.healthsteppolicy.com/testropin/
- 9 4 Country Itinerary
- 10 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 11 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 12 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 13 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 14 tipping
- 15 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 16 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 17 Germany
- 18 Females are real very mindful about
- 19 Grand Kremlin Palace Moscow
- 20 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 21 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 22 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 23 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 24 Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations
- 25 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux