First trip to Scandinavia and will be landing in Helsinki Sept 29th Thu evening at 6 pm, and flying out on Tues Oct 4th at 9 am.
Will be working some of Fri and Monday but should have a bit of time free.
Looking for suggestions for places to visit on the weekend, I am comfortable driving so renting a car is an option.
Was thinking of spending some of the weekend in Tallin/Estonia (ideally would like St Petersburg but don't think can get visa to visit on such short notice).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://nutrasunnaturalgreencleanseblog.com/borealis-face-cream/
- 2 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 3 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 4 If you had to choose one......
- 5 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 6 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 7 First trip to Italy
- 8 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 9 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 10 Granada to Madrid
- 11 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 12 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 13 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 14 House Hunting in France
- 15 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 16 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 17 Driving in Italy?
- 18 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 19 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 20 Croatia trip Planning
- 21 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 22 So much to do, so little time!
- 23 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 24 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 25 English Countryside