First trip to Scandinavia and will be landing in Helsinki Sept 29th Thu evening at 6 pm, and flying out on Tues Oct 4th at 9 am.
Will be working some of Fri and Monday but should have a bit of time free.
Looking for suggestions for places to visit on the weekend, I am comfortable driving so renting a car is an option.
Was thinking of spending some of the weekend in Tallin/Estonia (ideally would like St Petersburg but don't think can get visa to visit on such short notice).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 3 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 4 Denmark or Sweden?
- 5 Amsterdam hotels
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 Old European currency
- 8 Brugge hotel help
- 9 강남야구장씨스터즈＠강남구풀싸롱☎O1O 4444 9374강남야구장위치
- 10 London Hotels
- 11 Europe itinerary questions
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 15 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 16 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 17 Back from Paris
- 18 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 19 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 20 1 month in Europe
- 21 Paris hotels
- 22 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 23 10 days in Paris and......
- 24 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 25 Mont St. Michel in winter