I'm going to be in Paris next week! I have a lot of friends who would like a gift, but of course I am on a budget. They would be happy with t-shirts, keychains, scarves, eiffel tower ANYTHING! I would really appreciate any suggestions on the rock bottom prices; of course would like to know the same about clothing! Thank you in advance.
Suggestions for ultra cheap Paris Souveniers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 3 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 4 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 5 A guide to Madrid
- 6 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 7 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 8 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 9 What to see between Budapest and Salzburg
- 10 Renting an apt.
- 11 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 12 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 13 English Stately Homes and Castle
- 14 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 15 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 16 WiFi on trains
- 17 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 18 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 19 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 20 Germany for 3 weeks
- 21 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 22 Bayeux to Mt. St Micheal - Any interesting stops along the way?
- 23 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 24 rail pass
- 25 Scotland and northern England