It has been so long since I have been on here, but always look forward to hearing all the suggestions from you. This is the first stage of planning. We are taking our friends who have never been to Italy. Our plans are for Rome and then train to Florence and rent a car. Do you know of a villa to rent, a good area for a base to visit some vineyards and countryside. I have been to Tuscany but many years ago and stayed in a hotels. Our dates are April 7 through April 22nd. The airlines says this is the busiest month in Italy, I found that odd but maybe. Thank you in advance. Safe travels.
Suggestions for Trip to Rome, Tuscany
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 2 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 3 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 4 Euro Train
- 5 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 7 days in Andalucia
- 8 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 9 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 12 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 13 Chambermaid tipping
- 14 Belgium
- 15 Navigo Decouverte
- 16 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 17 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 18 More help with housing in Puglia
- 19 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 20 15 days in Europe,
- 21 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 22 Madrid to Sevilla
- 23 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 24 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 25 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary