It has been so long since I have been on here, but always look forward to hearing all the suggestions from you. This is the first stage of planning. We are taking our friends who have never been to Italy. Our plans are for Rome and then train to Florence and rent a car. Do you know of a villa to rent, a good area for a base to visit some vineyards and countryside. I have been to Tuscany but many years ago and stayed in a hotels. Our dates are April 7 through April 22nd. The airlines says this is the busiest month in Italy, I found that odd but maybe. Thank you in advance. Safe travels.
Suggestions for Trip to Rome, Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 2 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 3 I need a haircut
- 4 Tipping in Greece
- 5 We Need a Pact
- 6 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 7 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 8 Honeymooning in Europe
- 9 Southern France
- 10 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 11 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 12 Spain tips beyond safety
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 American electrical gadgets
- 15 Arc de Triumph Question
- 16 flea markets in France
- 17 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 18 Eating in France-two new books
- 19 Monet in Normandy
- 20 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 21 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 22 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 23 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 24 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 25 two weeks 8/4 and 8/11