I would be in London with my fiancé for couple of weeks in November. I want to build some romantic memories with him. Your suggestions for romantic restaurants (veg-friendly), walks, lovely neighbourhoods, couple activities, theatre, concerts, workshops, etc would be very much appreciated. He would be working Mon-Fri, hence it is going to be mostly evenings with him, and weekends.
If it is of any consequence, we are staying in Green Park - Piccadilly Circus area in a fully furnished serviced apartment with kitchen facilities. I mention that because apart from the above, one of the things I do want to do is to plan a special meal cooked by me. I read that there are tons of specialty food halls and gourmet grocery outlets in the area. That should help me do the shopping for exotic ingredients needed across cuisines. Any notable among them that you could highlight to me?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 2 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 3 St Denis Cathedral
- 4 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 5 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 8 How to rent a car
- 9 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 10 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 11 Day trips from Florence
- 12 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 13 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 14 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Perugia
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 May get together in Paris
- 19 Paris in September
- 20 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 21 First time in Bulgaria
- 22 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 25 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
Suggestions for planning romantic experiences in London please