I would be in London with my fiancé for couple of weeks in November. I want to build some romantic memories with him. Your suggestions for romantic restaurants (veg-friendly), walks, lovely neighbourhoods, couple activities, theatre, concerts, workshops, etc would be very much appreciated. He would be working Mon-Fri, hence it is going to be mostly evenings with him, and weekends.
If it is of any consequence, we are staying in Green Park - Piccadilly Circus area in a fully furnished serviced apartment with kitchen facilities. I mention that because apart from the above, one of the things I do want to do is to plan a special meal cooked by me. I read that there are tons of specialty food halls and gourmet grocery outlets in the area. That should help me do the shopping for exotic ingredients needed across cuisines. Any notable among them that you could highlight to me?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 2 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 5 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 6 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 7 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 8 Trip suggestion
- 9 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 10 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 14 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 15 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 16 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 19 International Flight Question
- 20 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 21 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 22 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 23 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 24 Luggage Storage
- 25 LIsbon
Suggestions for planning romantic experiences in London please