I would be in London with my fiancé for couple of weeks in November. I want to build some romantic memories with him. Your suggestions for romantic restaurants (veg-friendly), walks, lovely neighbourhoods, couple activities, theatre, concerts, workshops, etc would be very much appreciated. He would be working Mon-Fri, hence it is going to be mostly evenings with him, and weekends.
If it is of any consequence, we are staying in Green Park - Piccadilly Circus area in a fully furnished serviced apartment with kitchen facilities. I mention that because apart from the above, one of the things I do want to do is to plan a special meal cooked by me. I read that there are tons of specialty food halls and gourmet grocery outlets in the area. That should help me do the shopping for exotic ingredients needed across cuisines. Any notable among them that you could highlight to me?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AniPOC Limited
- 2 다모아바카라＼为＼『 WNR94。ZE。AM 』＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 태양성바카라＼→不【 WNR94。ZE。AM 】不←＼슈퍼카지노태양성바카라
- 4 Driving in Italy?
- 5 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 6 Granada to Madrid
- 7 태양성바카라＼→不【 WNR94。ZE。AM 】不←＼슈퍼카지노태양성바카라
- 8 강원랜드바카라＼为＼『 WNR94。ZE。AM 』＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 9 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 10 Croatia
- 11 Croatia trip Planning
- 12 Norway -Trips
- 13 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 14 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 15 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 16 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 17 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 18 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 19 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 20 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 21 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 22 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 23 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 24 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 25 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
Suggestions for planning romantic experiences in London please