Need some help here...please!
OH daughter and I have four whole precious days together in France...February next year
we would like to see something of regional France and have chosen this north-western region to explore
OH has booked us a car and we are looking at booking an airport hotel for our first night ( coming in from our Ireland leg of the trip) thats a Sunday and we will be arriving late at night
we looked at the map and have decided on:
Bayeaux -esp to see the Bayeaux tapestry
Mont St Michel
We would love to have a base rather than keep travelling each day but that doesnt seem to make sense if we are going to be doubling back along the same roads
Would it be more sensible to do a loop...say down as far as Tours...or is that just too ambitious?
we have: full day Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (but we do have to be in Paris Thursday evening because OH is flying out early Friday) Daughter and I will stay in Paris for another 9 days doing the usual touristy things that OH has done before
So given that the days are short in winter what can we realistically expect of this trip?
Can anyone suggest a base from which we can spring each morning? Or suggest places we can bed down each night...we will need triples ...dont know if thatll be a problem..
Should we book now or take our chances? Are places closed in winter...? Do B and Bs function?
Anys ideas would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 앱바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트ː카지노
- 2 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 3 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 4 How the kids age calculated
- 5 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 6 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 7 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 11 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 12 Beaune France
- 13 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 14 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 15 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 16 Firt time VISA applicant
- 17 Cordoba Overnight?
- 18 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 19 advance tickets?
- 20 38 Days in Paris
- 21 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 22 A week in Paris
- 23 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 24 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 25 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days