We are planning our honeymoon for the beginning of October 2014. This will be the first time visiting Italy for both of us. The idea that I have is to fly into Bologna from Atlanta and go south from there. So….Bologna, Florence, Rome and the Amalfi Coast. I'm not sure if we should start from South to North or North to South or if it even matters. We will probably just take the train from city to city but I feel like once we get to Naples, we have to take a bus to get to the Amalfi Coast. Is this right?
Are there things that we shouldn't miss? We are in our mid 30's. He is very into the history of things and I could just sit and talk food all day.
I spent 6 hours researching yesterday and my plans keep changing as I read other posts. Please help me out!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Departure Tax in UK
- 2 Transportation in Bologna
- 3 Madrid Airport
- 4 Edinburgh in March
- 5 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 6 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 7 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 8 Ireland ToDo
- 9 Parking in Italy
- 10 Ireland in November
- 11 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 12 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 13 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 14 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 15 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 16 Slovania & Croatia
- 17 apartments florence
- 18 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 19 I'm back.....
- 20 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 21 munich - day trips
- 22 honeymoon in november
- 23 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 24 Paris gtg in October?
- 25 Very last minute Swiss train help!