We have four days in Istanbul. Sunday afternoon, all day Monday, all day Tuesday and most of the day on Wednesday. Not sure how to organize our visit. Looking at the tours and most seem to repeat the same places....cruising the Golden Horn, the Hagia Sofia, etc. Putting this trip together at the last minute and need some suggestions. Any suggestions are most appreciated. Favorite attractions, cultural experiences, culinary musts, walks, favorite guides. Thank you in advance.
Suggested itinerary for Istanbul??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 small group tours of turkey and greece
- 2 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 3 Narrowing down our itinerary...Paris-Venice-Rome
- 4 Italy in late June - 10 days. Should we do Rome, Florence AND Venice?
- 5 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 6 Paris to Bordeaux TGV
- 7 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 8 England, Paris itinerary help
- 9 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 10 Itinerary for July trip to France, Germany and Italy
- 11 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 12 Accommodations in Paris
- 13 Ideas for 4 days between Venice and Florence
- 14 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 15 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 16 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 17 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 18 Provence planning
- 19 Shipping bags home
- 20 Germany for 3 weeks
- 21 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 22 Dublin Layover Suggestions
- 23 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 24 Transportation directly from Malpensa to place other than Milan
- 25 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids