There is a group of us going on a 10 day tour through Southern Spain with Adventures Abroad, a Canadian Tour Company. What would be the suggested tip per couple for the tour guide at the end of the tour??? I think last time we did about 5% of the cost of the tour, which was about $250.00 per couple. Does that sound appropriate?
Suggested gratuities/ tips for tour guide on 10 day tour?
- 1 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 2 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 3 Football (soccer) matches in July
- 4 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 5 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 6 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 7 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 8 France by rail or car?
- 9 Which tour company would be best?
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 12 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 13 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 14 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 15 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 16 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 17 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 18 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 19 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 22 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 23 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 24 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 25 Solo in Sicily - April 2013