There is a group of us going on a 10 day tour through Southern Spain with Adventures Abroad, a Canadian Tour Company. What would be the suggested tip per couple for the tour guide at the end of the tour??? I think last time we did about 5% of the cost of the tour, which was about $250.00 per couple. Does that sound appropriate?
Suggested gratuities/ tips for tour guide on 10 day tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 2 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 3 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 4 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 5 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 6 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 7 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 8 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 9 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 10 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 11 Bus ride to Positano
- 12 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 13 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 14 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 15 Slovenia itinerary
- 16 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 17 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 18 Paris Hotels- Le Meurice or Le Royal Monceau Raffles
- 19 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 20 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 21 Is Capri overrated?
- 22 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 23 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 24 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 25 9 days in switzerland