We are travelling to Milan from Australia in Dec (by Air). Arriving early morning.
What areas should I be looking for accomodation in to be central to most sights, restaurants, duomo, last supper, Brera area which I have heard is nice etc
Can anyone suggest some good accomodation for 3 adults (mother and two adult kids) ? 1 room preferably. Willing to spend upto 200-250 Euros per night.
We leave Milan on the 24th Dec to Venice by Train.
Many Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eastern Europe Trip 2016
- 2 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 3 Traveling between Madrid and Barcelona
- 4 Frankfurt Airport and Train Question
- 5 Plombier Luxembourg
- 6 Need help for a Spain solo trip
- 7 Budapest main train station status
- 8 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 9 Ireland - Insight into group tours/budget
- 10 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 11 British Airways, anyone?
- 12 Briefing on train journeys from Budapest. Refugees problem.
- 13 Opera in Prague
- 14 Scotland to Northern Ireland and then back to Scotland. Tips?
- 15 Malaga and the lost wallet
- 16 Suggest cheapest commute to belfast from UK
- 17 Train Prague to Vienna
- 18 Germany, after Christmas
- 19 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 20 Airport Strikes in Spain
- 21 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 22 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 23 Rink oh Kerry or Dinglr
- 24 Paris Austerlitz to CDG on a weekday morning
- 25 Please suggest on travel plan to UK. Ireland
Suggested areas / hotels for 2 nights accomodation in Milan 22/23 Dec, 2013