We are travelling to Milan from Australia in Dec (by Air). Arriving early morning.
What areas should I be looking for accomodation in to be central to most sights, restaurants, duomo, last supper, Brera area which I have heard is nice etc
Can anyone suggest some good accomodation for 3 adults (mother and two adult kids) ? 1 room preferably. Willing to spend upto 200-250 Euros per night.
We leave Milan on the 24th Dec to Venice by Train.
Many Thanks in advance
Suggested areas / hotels for 2 nights accomodation in Milan 22/23 Dec, 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions for my German friends
- 2 What still confounds you about travel?
- 3 Train to Airport in Venice
- 4 Chip but no PIN
- 5 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 6 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 7 Foie gras, redux
- 8 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 9 Dublin Tour Companies
- 10 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 11 Day trips from Seville
- 12 Oktoberfest reservations
- 13 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 14 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 15 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 16 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 17 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 18 Southern France
- 19 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 22 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 23 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 24 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 25 Mosquitos in Amsterdam