We are travelling to Milan from Australia in Dec (by Air). Arriving early morning.
What areas should I be looking for accomodation in to be central to most sights, restaurants, duomo, last supper, Brera area which I have heard is nice etc
Can anyone suggest some good accomodation for 3 adults (mother and two adult kids) ? 1 room preferably. Willing to spend upto 200-250 Euros per night.
We leave Milan on the 24th Dec to Venice by Train.
Many Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 2 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 3 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 4 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 5 Family vacay in Europe
- 6 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 7 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 8 Italy - best two central locations
- 9 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 10 Another Book List for Italy
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 12 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 13 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 14 Day trip suggestion from London
- 15 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 16 Back to Paris--need hotel advice
- 17 Classical Music in Milan
- 18 Pousadas in Portugal
- 19 Eight Days in Berlin; Walks, Food, Museums and Ambivalence
- 20 Places to visits near Porto
- 21 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 22 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 23 12 Days in Italy
- 24 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 25 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
Suggested areas / hotels for 2 nights accomodation in Milan 22/23 Dec, 2013