We are travelling to Milan from Australia in Dec (by Air). Arriving early morning.
What areas should I be looking for accomodation in to be central to most sights, restaurants, duomo, last supper, Brera area which I have heard is nice etc
Can anyone suggest some good accomodation for 3 adults (mother and two adult kids) ? 1 room preferably. Willing to spend upto 200-250 Euros per night.
We leave Milan on the 24th Dec to Venice by Train.
Many Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 2 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 3 Italy bus or train
- 4 Undisclsoed location
- 5 Need help with my itinerary
- 6 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 7 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 8 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 9 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 10 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 11 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 12 Chamonix to Paris
- 13 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 14 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 15 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 16 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 17 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 18 Paris in September
- 19 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 help with Italy itinerary
- 22 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 23 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 24 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 25 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
Suggested areas / hotels for 2 nights accomodation in Milan 22/23 Dec, 2013