We are travelling to Milan from Australia in Dec (by Air). Arriving early morning.
What areas should I be looking for accomodation in to be central to most sights, restaurants, duomo, last supper, Brera area which I have heard is nice etc
Can anyone suggest some good accomodation for 3 adults (mother and two adult kids) ? 1 room preferably. Willing to spend upto 200-250 Euros per night.
We leave Milan on the 24th Dec to Venice by Train.
Many Thanks in advance
Suggested areas / hotels for 2 nights accomodation in Milan 22/23 Dec, 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DVD players in France
- 2 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 3 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 4 Munich accommodations
- 5 May 2015 switzerland weather
- 6 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 7 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 8 scotland trave;
- 9 Airb2b in Paris
- 10 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 11 Living and Studying in Moscow Russia
- 12 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 13 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 14 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 15 Venice tourist travel pass
- 16 Need help with Sicilian itineraries
- 17 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 18 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 19 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 20 Train from Sarlat
- 21 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 22 Two days in Dublin
- 23 4 days in Scotland
- 24 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip