We are travelling to Milan from Australia in Dec (by Air). Arriving early morning.
What areas should I be looking for accomodation in to be central to most sights, restaurants, duomo, last supper, Brera area which I have heard is nice etc
Can anyone suggest some good accomodation for 3 adults (mother and two adult kids) ? 1 room preferably. Willing to spend upto 200-250 Euros per night.
We leave Milan on the 24th Dec to Venice by Train.
Many Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 하는법 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 3 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Italy in a week
- 6 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 7 SURPRISE TRIP
- 8 Jewish Vienna
- 9 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 10 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 11 Reaching the Lake District
- 12 Positano Hotel in September
- 13 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 14 seat reservations
- 15 Scotland itinerary advice
- 16 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 17 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 18 Brussels flower tapestry
- 19 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 20 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 21 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 22 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 23 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Moldova and Transnistria
Suggested areas / hotels for 2 nights accomodation in Milan 22/23 Dec, 2013