We are travelling to Milan from Australia in Dec (by Air). Arriving early morning.
What areas should I be looking for accomodation in to be central to most sights, restaurants, duomo, last supper, Brera area which I have heard is nice etc
Can anyone suggest some good accomodation for 3 adults (mother and two adult kids) ? 1 room preferably. Willing to spend upto 200-250 Euros per night.
We leave Milan on the 24th Dec to Venice by Train.
Many Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 2 Trip Report: Ghent, Normandy and Brittany
- 3 6 nights in Dublin
- 4 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 5 Puglia and Matera
- 6 Going to Istanbul for 3 days
- 7 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 8 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 9 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 10 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 11 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 12 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 13 Is credit card rental car insurance worth it??
- 14 Bruges to Brussels Central
- 15 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 16 Norway and Netherlands
- 17 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 18 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 19 Barcelona
- 20 Croatia vs Prague - suggestion pls
- 21 Travel help laundary
- 22 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 23 Trip planning--Portugal and Spain
- 24 Cinque Terre
- 25 Back for more Honeymoon Help
Suggested areas / hotels for 2 nights accomodation in Milan 22/23 Dec, 2013