We are travelling to Milan from Australia in Dec (by Air). Arriving early morning.
What areas should I be looking for accomodation in to be central to most sights, restaurants, duomo, last supper, Brera area which I have heard is nice etc
Can anyone suggest some good accomodation for 3 adults (mother and two adult kids) ? 1 room preferably. Willing to spend upto 200-250 Euros per night.
We leave Milan on the 24th Dec to Venice by Train.
Many Thanks in advance
Suggested areas / hotels for 2 nights accomodation in Milan 22/23 Dec, 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 2 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 3 Land tour o fGermany, Switzerland, Austria VS. river boat trip
- 4 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 5 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 6 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 7 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 8 Walking in Oslo
- 9 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 10 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 11 week in calabria
- 12 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 13 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 14 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 15 3 days in Rome
- 16 London hotel tax is 20%
- 17 travel to western Europe from India
- 18 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 19 Paris Hidden Railway
- 20 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 21 Northern Spain
- 22 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 23 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 24 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 25 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please