We are travelling to Milan from Australia in Dec (by Air). Arriving early morning.
What areas should I be looking for accomodation in to be central to most sights, restaurants, duomo, last supper, Brera area which I have heard is nice etc
Can anyone suggest some good accomodation for 3 adults (mother and two adult kids) ? 1 room preferably. Willing to spend upto 200-250 Euros per night.
We leave Milan on the 24th Dec to Venice by Train.
Many Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 2 Need advice on transportation
- 3 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 4 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 5 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 6 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 7 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 8 Another Visit to London
- 9 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 10 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 11 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 12 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 13 3 days Venice to Paris
- 14 A Beautiful Visit to Emilia-Romagna
- 15 My Worst Experience During My Holiday In Europe
- 16 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 17 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 18 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 19 Berlin insurance questions
- 20 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 21 France for Six Weeks
- 22 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?
- 23 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 24 Can you please critique my ring road plan?
- 25 which basque wine TXAKOLINA wineries bodegas to visit from san sebastian?
Suggested areas / hotels for 2 nights accomodation in Milan 22/23 Dec, 2013