We are travelling to Milan from Australia in Dec (by Air). Arriving early morning.
What areas should I be looking for accomodation in to be central to most sights, restaurants, duomo, last supper, Brera area which I have heard is nice etc
Can anyone suggest some good accomodation for 3 adults (mother and two adult kids) ? 1 room preferably. Willing to spend upto 200-250 Euros per night.
We leave Milan on the 24th Dec to Venice by Train.
Many Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Verona and Lake Garda
- 2 20 Days in Europe
- 3 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 4 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 5 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 6 Andalucia in December
- 7 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 8 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 9 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 10 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 11 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 12 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 13 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 14 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 15 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 16 4 days in switzerland
- 17 European Cooking Secrets
- 18 Basque country ideas
- 19 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 20 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 21 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 22 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 23 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 24 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 25 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
Suggested areas / hotels for 2 nights accomodation in Milan 22/23 Dec, 2013