We are travelling to Milan from Australia in Dec (by Air). Arriving early morning.
What areas should I be looking for accomodation in to be central to most sights, restaurants, duomo, last supper, Brera area which I have heard is nice etc
Can anyone suggest some good accomodation for 3 adults (mother and two adult kids) ? 1 room preferably. Willing to spend upto 200-250 Euros per night.
We leave Milan on the 24th Dec to Venice by Train.
Many Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남안마↙High quality『o1o 9875 2236』∥강남역안마 강남구안마
- 2 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 3 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 4 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 5 10 days in Paris and......
- 6 We're here!
- 7 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 8 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 12 Budapest & Prague
- 13 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 14 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 15 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 16 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 17 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 18 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 19 Swiss Travel Pass
- 20 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 21 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 22 Athens
- 23 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 24 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 25 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
Suggested areas / hotels for 2 nights accomodation in Milan 22/23 Dec, 2013