We are travelling to Milan from Australia in Dec (by Air). Arriving early morning.
What areas should I be looking for accomodation in to be central to most sights, restaurants, duomo, last supper, Brera area which I have heard is nice etc
Can anyone suggest some good accomodation for 3 adults (mother and two adult kids) ? 1 room preferably. Willing to spend upto 200-250 Euros per night.
We leave Milan on the 24th Dec to Venice by Train.
Many Thanks in advance
Suggested areas / hotels for 2 nights accomodation in Milan 22/23 Dec, 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 2 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 3 Tipping in the UK
- 4 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 5 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 6 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 7 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 8 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 9 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 10 London city Best option for transit
- 11 England/EPL family vacation
- 12 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 13 Never To Return
- 14 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 15 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 16 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 17 Lucerne Switzerland
- 18 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 19 Central Europe itinerary
- 20 First visit to France in November
- 21 Need meal and site advice for not often discussed Greek Islands & Places
- 22 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 23 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 24 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 25 Madrid Apartment Rentals