We are travelling to Milan from Australia in Dec (by Air). Arriving early morning.
What areas should I be looking for accomodation in to be central to most sights, restaurants, duomo, last supper, Brera area which I have heard is nice etc
Can anyone suggest some good accomodation for 3 adults (mother and two adult kids) ? 1 room preferably. Willing to spend upto 200-250 Euros per night.
We leave Milan on the 24th Dec to Venice by Train.
Many Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 2 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 3 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 4 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 5 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 6 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 7 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 8 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 9 What one thing in Paris?
- 10 Holiday in Austria
- 11 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 12 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 13 Rue des Rosiers
- 14 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 15 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 16 First Trip to Europe!
- 17 Switzerland in mid-April
- 18 sfo to europe
- 19 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 20 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 21 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 Car rental leaving Rome
- 25 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
Suggested areas / hotels for 2 nights accomodation in Milan 22/23 Dec, 2013