We are travelling to Milan from Australia in Dec (by Air). Arriving early morning.
What areas should I be looking for accomodation in to be central to most sights, restaurants, duomo, last supper, Brera area which I have heard is nice etc
Can anyone suggest some good accomodation for 3 adults (mother and two adult kids) ? 1 room preferably. Willing to spend upto 200-250 Euros per night.
We leave Milan on the 24th Dec to Venice by Train.
Many Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 2 Traveling alone to France, Netherlands and Germany!
- 3 Italy-Switz family of 6: June 2015
- 4 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 5 buying Eruos in advance
- 6 Shopping in Paris
- 7 Berlin or Budapest?
- 8 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 9 Spain and Beyond - Part Three
- 10 Who has used their iPad and sim card?
- 11 October too late for the Italian lakes?
- 12 2 week Scandinavia Trip
- 13 Greece to Italy by Ferry, Pros and Cons
- 14 Spending money
- 15 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 16 Provence planning
- 17 1st Time in Europe
- 18 Where Europeans Vacation
- 19 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 20 16 hours total drive time in 6 days
- 21 Warsaw-Kraków-Budapest-Amsterdam itinerary help
- 22 Dublin Ireland
- 23 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 24 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 25 Guesthouse in Bad Gastein
Suggested areas / hotels for 2 nights accomodation in Milan 22/23 Dec, 2013