We are travelling to Milan from Australia in Dec (by Air). Arriving early morning.
What areas should I be looking for accomodation in to be central to most sights, restaurants, duomo, last supper, Brera area which I have heard is nice etc
Can anyone suggest some good accomodation for 3 adults (mother and two adult kids) ? 1 room preferably. Willing to spend upto 200-250 Euros per night.
We leave Milan on the 24th Dec to Venice by Train.
Many Thanks in advance
Suggested areas / hotels for 2 nights accomodation in Milan 22/23 Dec, 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 2 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 3 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 4 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 5 Southern Spain
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Which european city?
- 8 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 9 Italy Countryside
- 10 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 11 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 12 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 13 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 14 Scotland November 2015
- 15 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 16 Germany in December 2015
- 17 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 18 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 19 Vegan in Germany?
- 20 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 21 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 22 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 23 biking tours in Italy?
- 24 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 25 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)