We are travelling to Milan from Australia in Dec (by Air). Arriving early morning.
What areas should I be looking for accomodation in to be central to most sights, restaurants, duomo, last supper, Brera area which I have heard is nice etc
Can anyone suggest some good accomodation for 3 adults (mother and two adult kids) ? 1 room preferably. Willing to spend upto 200-250 Euros per night.
We leave Milan on the 24th Dec to Venice by Train.
Many Thanks in advance
Suggested areas / hotels for 2 nights accomodation in Milan 22/23 Dec, 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 2 Best london location to stay?
- 3 Prague for a week?
- 4 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 5 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 6 Scottland for a day!
- 7 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 8 Lyon circular road itinerary help please
- 9 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 10 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 11 VIGO, SPAIN
- 12 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 13 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 14 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 15 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 16 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 17 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 18 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 19 England, Paris itinerary help
- 20 Cinque Terre
- 21 South of France
- 22 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 23 Summer Family trip ( 2 ads and 2 kids 6 and 7 years old girls)
- 24 Flying the day TATL flight to London - landing late - hotel choices
- 25 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids