We are travelling to Milan from Australia in Dec (by Air). Arriving early morning.
What areas should I be looking for accomodation in to be central to most sights, restaurants, duomo, last supper, Brera area which I have heard is nice etc
Can anyone suggest some good accomodation for 3 adults (mother and two adult kids) ? 1 room preferably. Willing to spend upto 200-250 Euros per night.
We leave Milan on the 24th Dec to Venice by Train.
Many Thanks in advance
Suggested areas / hotels for 2 nights accomodation in Milan 22/23 Dec, 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 2 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 3 Sicily - not a trip report
- 4 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 5 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 6 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 7 Fashion for larger man?
- 8 car rental advice in Portugal
- 9 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 10 Fjords, How To?
- 11 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 12 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 13 Duoro river cruises
- 14 What to wear
- 15 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 16 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 17 Budget for 3 Month's
- 18 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 19 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 20 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 21 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 22 Suggestions for trip to England with preteen girls 11 & 13?
- 23 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 24 Traveling in France by train
- 25 Ideas for Scotland trip