We are travelling to Milan from Australia in Dec (by Air). Arriving early morning.
What areas should I be looking for accomodation in to be central to most sights, restaurants, duomo, last supper, Brera area which I have heard is nice etc
Can anyone suggest some good accomodation for 3 adults (mother and two adult kids) ? 1 room preferably. Willing to spend upto 200-250 Euros per night.
We leave Milan on the 24th Dec to Venice by Train.
Many Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 3 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 4 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 5 Car hire
- 6 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 7 Dover queues
- 8 Puglia
- 9 Manchester on derby weekend
- 10 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 11 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 12 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 13 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 14 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 15 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 16 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 17 Barcelona to Morocco
- 18 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 19 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 20 "Doors of Italy", a free screensaver
- 21 From London to Paris to US
- 22 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 23 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 24 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 25 Naples or Genoa
Suggested areas / hotels for 2 nights accomodation in Milan 22/23 Dec, 2013