We are travelling to Milan from Australia in Dec (by Air). Arriving early morning.
What areas should I be looking for accomodation in to be central to most sights, restaurants, duomo, last supper, Brera area which I have heard is nice etc
Can anyone suggest some good accomodation for 3 adults (mother and two adult kids) ? 1 room preferably. Willing to spend upto 200-250 Euros per night.
We leave Milan on the 24th Dec to Venice by Train.
Many Thanks in advance
Suggested areas / hotels for 2 nights accomodation in Milan 22/23 Dec, 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 2 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 3 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 4 Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?
- 5 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 6 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 7 I dream of Europe
- 8 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 9 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 10 Ireland or Scotland
- 11 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 12 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 13 Autumn in Paris
- 14 Weekend in Norfolk
- 15 Athens at New Years
- 16 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 17 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 18 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 19 Cotswold Churches
- 20 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 21 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 22 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 23 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 24 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 25 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia