We are travelling to Milan from Australia in Dec (by Air). Arriving early morning.
What areas should I be looking for accomodation in to be central to most sights, restaurants, duomo, last supper, Brera area which I have heard is nice etc
Can anyone suggest some good accomodation for 3 adults (mother and two adult kids) ? 1 room preferably. Willing to spend upto 200-250 Euros per night.
We leave Milan on the 24th Dec to Venice by Train.
Many Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Europcar!
- 2 16 days in France and Italy
- 3 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 4 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 5 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 6 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 7 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 8 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 9 Amsterdam
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 11 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 12 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 13 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 14 Train / Calabria
- 15 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 16 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 17 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 18 Paris for children
- 19 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 20 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 21 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 22 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 23 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 24 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 25 Spain itinerary and railway advise
Suggested areas / hotels for 2 nights accomodation in Milan 22/23 Dec, 2013