We are travelling to Milan from Australia in Dec (by Air). Arriving early morning.
What areas should I be looking for accomodation in to be central to most sights, restaurants, duomo, last supper, Brera area which I have heard is nice etc
Can anyone suggest some good accomodation for 3 adults (mother and two adult kids) ? 1 room preferably. Willing to spend upto 200-250 Euros per night.
We leave Milan on the 24th Dec to Venice by Train.
Many Thanks in advance
Suggested areas / hotels for 2 nights accomodation in Milan 22/23 Dec, 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 2 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 3 Too many Trip Reports
- 4 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 5 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 6 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 7 Berlin from Rostock?
- 8 What to do in Klaipeda?
- 9 Heathrow to Paddington Trains
- 10 Is this the right way<>?
- 11 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 12 Art in Paris
- 13 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 14 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 15 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 16 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 17 First trip to Iceland! Need help planning!
- 18 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 19 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 20 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 21 Hotels that we found special
- 22 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 23 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 24 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 25 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir