We are travelling to Milan from Australia in Dec (by Air). Arriving early morning.
What areas should I be looking for accomodation in to be central to most sights, restaurants, duomo, last supper, Brera area which I have heard is nice etc
Can anyone suggest some good accomodation for 3 adults (mother and two adult kids) ? 1 room preferably. Willing to spend upto 200-250 Euros per night.
We leave Milan on the 24th Dec to Venice by Train.
Many Thanks in advance
Suggested areas / hotels for 2 nights accomodation in Milan 22/23 Dec, 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 2 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 3 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 4 How long in Venice?
- 5 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 6 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 7 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 8 December honeymoon in Europe
- 9 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 10 staying a month or so in each place
- 11 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 12 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 13 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 14 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 15 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 16 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 17 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 18 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 19 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 20 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 21 Spending money in Italy?
- 22 Late night train from Prague
- 23 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 24 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 25 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise