We are travelling to Milan from Australia in Dec (by Air). Arriving early morning.
What areas should I be looking for accomodation in to be central to most sights, restaurants, duomo, last supper, Brera area which I have heard is nice etc
Can anyone suggest some good accomodation for 3 adults (mother and two adult kids) ? 1 room preferably. Willing to spend upto 200-250 Euros per night.
We leave Milan on the 24th Dec to Venice by Train.
Many Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Irish Hotel Choices for Killarney and Adare
- 2 Sweden- and another thing
- 3 10 days in spain
- 4 Rome Walking Guide
- 5 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 6 Help please navigating Barajas (Madrid) airport
- 7 Toll roads in Italy
- 8 Winery tours
- 9 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 10 The isles in June
- 11 London: Can't walk far. Where should we stay.
- 12 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 13 A plethora of islands
- 14 Munich to Milan via train
- 15 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 16 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 17 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 18 What train pass for Paris?
- 19 Amsterdam historical walking tour
- 20 Must do/see in Rome
- 21 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 22 Sim cards for Bulgaria, Urkaine and Romania
- 23 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 24 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 25 Iceland - a brief trip report
Suggested areas / hotels for 2 nights accomodation in Milan 22/23 Dec, 2013