We are travelling to Milan from Australia in Dec (by Air). Arriving early morning.
What areas should I be looking for accomodation in to be central to most sights, restaurants, duomo, last supper, Brera area which I have heard is nice etc
Can anyone suggest some good accomodation for 3 adults (mother and two adult kids) ? 1 room preferably. Willing to spend upto 200-250 Euros per night.
We leave Milan on the 24th Dec to Venice by Train.
Many Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 2 Iceland Trip report
- 3 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 4 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 5 Travel WiFi - France
- 6 12 days europe
- 7 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 8 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 9 Spain Itinerary Help
- 10 Drinks in Spain
- 11 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 12 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 13 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 14 Lipari to Capri??
- 15 RFID Protection
- 16 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 17 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 18 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 19 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 20 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 21 Ali
- 22 Christmas Week in London
- 23 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 24 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 25 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
Suggested areas / hotels for 2 nights accomodation in Milan 22/23 Dec, 2013