We are travelling to Milan from Australia in Dec (by Air). Arriving early morning.
What areas should I be looking for accomodation in to be central to most sights, restaurants, duomo, last supper, Brera area which I have heard is nice etc
Can anyone suggest some good accomodation for 3 adults (mother and two adult kids) ? 1 room preferably. Willing to spend upto 200-250 Euros per night.
We leave Milan on the 24th Dec to Venice by Train.
Many Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 2 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 3 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 4 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 5 Things to do in Montpellier
- 6 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 7 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 8 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 11 3 week trip with children
- 12 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 15 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 16 Italy in 11 Days
- 17 dinner jackets
- 18 French election
- 19 Leather goods in Florence
- 20 Piedmont as a destination
- 21 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 22 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 23 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 24 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 25 Trip to Rome
Suggested areas / hotels for 2 nights accomodation in Milan 22/23 Dec, 2013