We are travelling to Milan from Australia in Dec (by Air). Arriving early morning.
What areas should I be looking for accomodation in to be central to most sights, restaurants, duomo, last supper, Brera area which I have heard is nice etc
Can anyone suggest some good accomodation for 3 adults (mother and two adult kids) ? 1 room preferably. Willing to spend upto 200-250 Euros per night.
We leave Milan on the 24th Dec to Venice by Train.
Many Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 2 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 3 European Championship
- 4 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 5 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 6 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 7 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 8 What about Basque Country?
- 9 Greece Itinerary
- 10 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 11 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 12 Amsterdam Hotel
- 13 Amsterdam vs. France
- 14 Ireland ToDo
- 15 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 16 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 17 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 18 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 19 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 20 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 21 1 week in Malaga
- 22 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 23 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 24 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 25 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
Suggested areas / hotels for 2 nights accomodation in Milan 22/23 Dec, 2013