We are travelling to Milan from Australia in Dec (by Air). Arriving early morning.
What areas should I be looking for accomodation in to be central to most sights, restaurants, duomo, last supper, Brera area which I have heard is nice etc
Can anyone suggest some good accomodation for 3 adults (mother and two adult kids) ? 1 room preferably. Willing to spend upto 200-250 Euros per night.
We leave Milan on the 24th Dec to Venice by Train.
Many Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 2 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 3 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 4 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 5 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 6 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 7 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 8 8 days in Vienna in December
- 9 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 10 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 11 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 12 Car rental leaving Rome
- 13 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 14 Christmas Market and Parking
- 15 Paris Under Seige...
- 16 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 17 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 18 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 19 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 20 Advices about our itiniary
- 21 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 24 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 25 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
Suggested areas / hotels for 2 nights accomodation in Milan 22/23 Dec, 2013