We are travelling to Milan from Australia in Dec (by Air). Arriving early morning.
What areas should I be looking for accomodation in to be central to most sights, restaurants, duomo, last supper, Brera area which I have heard is nice etc
Can anyone suggest some good accomodation for 3 adults (mother and two adult kids) ? 1 room preferably. Willing to spend upto 200-250 Euros per night.
We leave Milan on the 24th Dec to Venice by Train.
Many Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 2 Guesthouse in Bad Gastein
- 3 Spending money
- 4 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 5 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 6 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 7 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 8 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 9 Provence planning
- 10 booking the train from Pompeii to Rome
- 11 1st Time in Europe
- 12 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 13 Greece to Italy by Ferry, Pros and Cons
- 14 Italy-Switz family of 6: June 2015
- 15 Hand Gliding in Europe
- 16 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 17 October too late for the Italian lakes?
- 18 electrical adaptor plugs
- 19 Shannon airport to Galway
- 20 buying Eruos in advance
- 21 Taking wine home from France
- 22 Where Europeans Vacation
- 23 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 24 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 25 Ireland, Sardinia YAY!! Need suggestions please...
Suggested areas / hotels for 2 nights accomodation in Milan 22/23 Dec, 2013