As usual, I'm posting some pictures from my recent trip to Germany, starting with Stuttgart. We were traveling total of 8 days, 6 of them in Stuttgart and its surroundings and 2 days in Austrian Alps. Germany (and Austria) is fantastic in this time of year !
Anyway, here is the first gallery - http://www.pbase.com/olegis/stuttgart_2011
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 2 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 3 Madrid food advice needed
- 4 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 5 Which area to stay in London
- 6 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 7 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 8 Algarve - is it for me?
- 9 Amsterdam Anne Frank House
- 10 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 11 Itinery help Crete
- 12 Naples + Walking Tour
- 13 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 14 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 15 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 16 TIM in FCO - update
- 17 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 18 16 days in France and Italy
- 19 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 20 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 22 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 23 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 24 Iceland trip report!
- 25 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip