As usual, I'm posting some pictures from my recent trip to Germany, starting with Stuttgart. We were traveling total of 8 days, 6 of them in Stuttgart and its surroundings and 2 days in Austrian Alps. Germany (and Austria) is fantastic in this time of year !
Anyway, here is the first gallery - http://www.pbase.com/olegis/stuttgart_2011
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 2 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 5 Andalucia Spain
- 6 Amsterdam and...?
- 7 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 8 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 9 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 10 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 11 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 12 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 13 Driving in Italy
- 14 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 15 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 16 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 17 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 18 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 19 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 20 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017
- 21 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 22 Paris to Bordeaux
- 23 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 24 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 25 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?