I will be studying abroad in Spain next year for the whole year. I'm not an American citizen but I am a student at an American university. I have a Pakistani passport so I would need to apply for a student visa to study in Spain. I was wondering if it would be possible for me to travel through the Schengen countries on my Spanish student visa? Or would I have to apply for a separate Schengen visit visa every time I want to travel around Europe? Is it even possible to have both visas active at the same time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 2 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 3 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 4 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 7 3 weeks in Spain
- 8 4 days itinerary for France
- 9 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 10 Rent a car in England
- 11 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 12 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 13 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 14 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 15 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 16 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 17 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 18 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 19 2017 Easter in Italy
- 20 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 21 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 22 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 23 Edinburgh to Skye
- 24 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 25 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
Studying abroad in Spain and travelling in Schengen countries