I will be studying abroad in Spain next year for the whole year. I'm not an American citizen but I am a student at an American university. I have a Pakistani passport so I would need to apply for a student visa to study in Spain. I was wondering if it would be possible for me to travel through the Schengen countries on my Spanish student visa? Or would I have to apply for a separate Schengen visit visa every time I want to travel around Europe? Is it even possible to have both visas active at the same time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 2 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 3 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 4 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 5 Venice
- 6 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 7 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 8 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 9 London 2For1 question
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 11 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 12 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 13 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 14 7 days in Greece
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 17 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 18 Another Book List for Italy
- 19 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 20 Last night in Sweden
- 21 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 24 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 25 charming cities in Spain
Studying abroad in Spain and travelling in Schengen countries