I'll be leaving Budapest on my way to Prague, and, since its a long journey i thought about stopping in Cesky, have some time and then make my way to Prague.
I've been searching for some ways to make this possible, but the only option that i found was
- rent a shuttle in Budapest, but, from what i read, it can take 6 hours til Cesky!
- leave Cesky by the end of the day on a Student Agency Bus on my way to Prague.
Well, here are my questions:
1. Do you guys think this is a good option? I'm not planning to sleep in Cesky, since i wanna enjoy my saturday night in Prague.
2. If so, Im also concerned about my luggage. Is there a locker in the city/bus station that i can leave my stuff and pick it when i leave town?
3. If my idea is no reasonable for some reason, is there a faster way to jump from budapest to prague? the fastest i found was a 7 hour train, and i'm not considering taking a night bus, since i wanna enjoy the night in budapest.
Thanks in advance, pple =))
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 2 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 3 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 4 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 5 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 6 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 7 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 8 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 9 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 10 Europe in late January
- 11 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 12 European Cooking Secrets
- 13 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 14 Travel vs. Babies
- 15 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 16 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 17 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 20 Travel help
- 21 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 22 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 23 Two more earthquakes strike central Italy
- 24 CDG much improved
- 25 London tour and theatre ideas