I'll be leaving Budapest on my way to Prague, and, since its a long journey i thought about stopping in Cesky, have some time and then make my way to Prague.
I've been searching for some ways to make this possible, but the only option that i found was
- rent a shuttle in Budapest, but, from what i read, it can take 6 hours til Cesky!
- leave Cesky by the end of the day on a Student Agency Bus on my way to Prague.
Well, here are my questions:
1. Do you guys think this is a good option? I'm not planning to sleep in Cesky, since i wanna enjoy my saturday night in Prague.
2. If so, Im also concerned about my luggage. Is there a locker in the city/bus station that i can leave my stuff and pick it when i leave town?
3. If my idea is no reasonable for some reason, is there a faster way to jump from budapest to prague? the fastest i found was a 7 hour train, and i'm not considering taking a night bus, since i wanna enjoy the night in budapest.
Thanks in advance, pple =))
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 2 Relaxing destinations?
- 3 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 4 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 5 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 6 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 7 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
- 8 Bandol port of call
- 9 Staying in Vienna and Prague
- 10 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 11 where to stay in Malta
- 12 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 13 Road maps for Iceland
- 14 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 15 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 16 Tips for 2 week travel in Europe of college students
- 17 Choosing cruise excursion activities on Italy stops with kids
- 18 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 19 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 20 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 21 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 22 spanish winery region(s)
- 23 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 24 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 25 Schengen visa