I'll be leaving Budapest on my way to Prague, and, since its a long journey i thought about stopping in Cesky, have some time and then make my way to Prague.
I've been searching for some ways to make this possible, but the only option that i found was
- rent a shuttle in Budapest, but, from what i read, it can take 6 hours til Cesky!
- leave Cesky by the end of the day on a Student Agency Bus on my way to Prague.
Well, here are my questions:
1. Do you guys think this is a good option? I'm not planning to sleep in Cesky, since i wanna enjoy my saturday night in Prague.
2. If so, Im also concerned about my luggage. Is there a locker in the city/bus station that i can leave my stuff and pick it when i leave town?
3. If my idea is no reasonable for some reason, is there a faster way to jump from budapest to prague? the fastest i found was a 7 hour train, and i'm not considering taking a night bus, since i wanna enjoy the night in budapest.
Thanks in advance, pple =))
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 2 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 3 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Help on ancient history route
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 8 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 9 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 10 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 11 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 14 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 15 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 16 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 17 Hotels in Turin
- 18 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 19 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 20 Best layover option
- 21 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 22 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 23 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Prem fares (again)