I'll be leaving Budapest on my way to Prague, and, since its a long journey i thought about stopping in Cesky, have some time and then make my way to Prague.
I've been searching for some ways to make this possible, but the only option that i found was
- rent a shuttle in Budapest, but, from what i read, it can take 6 hours til Cesky!
- leave Cesky by the end of the day on a Student Agency Bus on my way to Prague.
Well, here are my questions:
1. Do you guys think this is a good option? I'm not planning to sleep in Cesky, since i wanna enjoy my saturday night in Prague.
2. If so, Im also concerned about my luggage. Is there a locker in the city/bus station that i can leave my stuff and pick it when i leave town?
3. If my idea is no reasonable for some reason, is there a faster way to jump from budapest to prague? the fastest i found was a 7 hour train, and i'm not considering taking a night bus, since i wanna enjoy the night in budapest.
Thanks in advance, pple =))
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 2 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 3 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 4 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 5 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 8 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 9 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 10 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 11 2 weeks from southern italy
- 12 Another Question re Scotland
- 13 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 14 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 15 travel around Spain
- 16 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 17 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 18 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 19 credit and debit cards
- 20 Where to stay in Umbria
- 21 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 22 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 23 First Trip to Ireland
- 24 Dalmation coast in October?
- 25 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old