I'll be leaving Budapest on my way to Prague, and, since its a long journey i thought about stopping in Cesky, have some time and then make my way to Prague.
I've been searching for some ways to make this possible, but the only option that i found was
- rent a shuttle in Budapest, but, from what i read, it can take 6 hours til Cesky!
- leave Cesky by the end of the day on a Student Agency Bus on my way to Prague.
Well, here are my questions:
1. Do you guys think this is a good option? I'm not planning to sleep in Cesky, since i wanna enjoy my saturday night in Prague.
2. If so, Im also concerned about my luggage. Is there a locker in the city/bus station that i can leave my stuff and pick it when i leave town?
3. If my idea is no reasonable for some reason, is there a faster way to jump from budapest to prague? the fastest i found was a 7 hour train, and i'm not considering taking a night bus, since i wanna enjoy the night in budapest.
Thanks in advance, pple =))
Stoppover in Cesky Krumov between Budapest and Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 2 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 3 Now for the Venice hotel
- 4 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 5 week in scotland
- 6 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 7 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 8 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 9 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 10 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 11 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 12 Rocamaxour
- 13 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 14 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 15 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 16 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 17 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 20 venice, italy
- 21 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 22 Itinerary help
- 23 Where to go in France mid July?
- 24 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 25 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History