I'll be leaving Budapest on my way to Prague, and, since its a long journey i thought about stopping in Cesky, have some time and then make my way to Prague.
I've been searching for some ways to make this possible, but the only option that i found was
- rent a shuttle in Budapest, but, from what i read, it can take 6 hours til Cesky!
- leave Cesky by the end of the day on a Student Agency Bus on my way to Prague.
Well, here are my questions:
1. Do you guys think this is a good option? I'm not planning to sleep in Cesky, since i wanna enjoy my saturday night in Prague.
2. If so, Im also concerned about my luggage. Is there a locker in the city/bus station that i can leave my stuff and pick it when i leave town?
3. If my idea is no reasonable for some reason, is there a faster way to jump from budapest to prague? the fastest i found was a 7 hour train, and i'm not considering taking a night bus, since i wanna enjoy the night in budapest.
Thanks in advance, pple =))
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 2 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 3 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 4 England and Wales by public transport
- 5 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 6 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 7 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 8 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 9 MiFi in Italy
- 10 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 11 One quick week -- where in France?
- 12 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 13 Guides - Matera
- 14 Spain Itinerary Help
- 15 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 16 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 17 Ravello to Paestum
- 18 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 19 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 20 Girona and Besalau
- 21 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 22 London Itinerary and Questions
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 4 flats for a month in Ireland
- 25 Switzerland and Northern Italy