I'll be leaving Budapest on my way to Prague, and, since its a long journey i thought about stopping in Cesky, have some time and then make my way to Prague.
I've been searching for some ways to make this possible, but the only option that i found was
- rent a shuttle in Budapest, but, from what i read, it can take 6 hours til Cesky!
- leave Cesky by the end of the day on a Student Agency Bus on my way to Prague.
Well, here are my questions:
1. Do you guys think this is a good option? I'm not planning to sleep in Cesky, since i wanna enjoy my saturday night in Prague.
2. If so, Im also concerned about my luggage. Is there a locker in the city/bus station that i can leave my stuff and pick it when i leave town?
3. If my idea is no reasonable for some reason, is there a faster way to jump from budapest to prague? the fastest i found was a 7 hour train, and i'm not considering taking a night bus, since i wanna enjoy the night in budapest.
Thanks in advance, pple =))
Stoppover in Cesky Krumov between Budapest and Prague
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 3 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 5 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 Florence in October
- 8 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 9 Traveling within Italy
- 10 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 11 first european holiday itinery
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 14 7 days in Andalucia
- 15 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 16 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 17 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 21 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 22 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 23 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 24 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 25 To Paris and Provence in June