I'll be leaving Budapest on my way to Prague, and, since its a long journey i thought about stopping in Cesky, have some time and then make my way to Prague.
I've been searching for some ways to make this possible, but the only option that i found was
- rent a shuttle in Budapest, but, from what i read, it can take 6 hours til Cesky!
- leave Cesky by the end of the day on a Student Agency Bus on my way to Prague.
Well, here are my questions:
1. Do you guys think this is a good option? I'm not planning to sleep in Cesky, since i wanna enjoy my saturday night in Prague.
2. If so, Im also concerned about my luggage. Is there a locker in the city/bus station that i can leave my stuff and pick it when i leave town?
3. If my idea is no reasonable for some reason, is there a faster way to jump from budapest to prague? the fastest i found was a 7 hour train, and i'm not considering taking a night bus, since i wanna enjoy the night in budapest.
Thanks in advance, pple =))
Stoppover in Cesky Krumov between Budapest and Prague
- 1 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 2 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 3 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 4 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 5 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 6 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 7 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 8 2 Week European Itinerary
- 9 TGV and Provence questions
- 10 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 11 Dresden Train Station
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 14 rent car / Munich
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 20 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 21 Channel Islands
- 22 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 23 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 24 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 25 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich