I'll be leaving Budapest on my way to Prague, and, since its a long journey i thought about stopping in Cesky, have some time and then make my way to Prague.
I've been searching for some ways to make this possible, but the only option that i found was
- rent a shuttle in Budapest, but, from what i read, it can take 6 hours til Cesky!
- leave Cesky by the end of the day on a Student Agency Bus on my way to Prague.
Well, here are my questions:
1. Do you guys think this is a good option? I'm not planning to sleep in Cesky, since i wanna enjoy my saturday night in Prague.
2. If so, Im also concerned about my luggage. Is there a locker in the city/bus station that i can leave my stuff and pick it when i leave town?
3. If my idea is no reasonable for some reason, is there a faster way to jump from budapest to prague? the fastest i found was a 7 hour train, and i'm not considering taking a night bus, since i wanna enjoy the night in budapest.
Thanks in advance, pple =))
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 2 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 3 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 4 3 nights in Tuscany
- 5 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 6 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 7 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 8 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 9 Munich, Germany
- 10 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 11 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 12 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 13 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 14 Amalfi or Positano
- 15 River Boat Cruise
- 16 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 17 Hostel Advice
- 18 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 19 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 20 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 21 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 22 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 23 Cordoba or Granada?
- 24 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 25 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition