I'll be leaving Budapest on my way to Prague, and, since its a long journey i thought about stopping in Cesky, have some time and then make my way to Prague.
I've been searching for some ways to make this possible, but the only option that i found was
- rent a shuttle in Budapest, but, from what i read, it can take 6 hours til Cesky!
- leave Cesky by the end of the day on a Student Agency Bus on my way to Prague.
Well, here are my questions:
1. Do you guys think this is a good option? I'm not planning to sleep in Cesky, since i wanna enjoy my saturday night in Prague.
2. If so, Im also concerned about my luggage. Is there a locker in the city/bus station that i can leave my stuff and pick it when i leave town?
3. If my idea is no reasonable for some reason, is there a faster way to jump from budapest to prague? the fastest i found was a 7 hour train, and i'm not considering taking a night bus, since i wanna enjoy the night in budapest.
Thanks in advance, pple =))
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 2 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 3 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 4 TSA Precheck
- 5 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 6 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 7 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 8 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 9 Couscous
- 10 Help me make this possible!
- 11 Nice central hotel for single woman in Rome?
- 12 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 13 Where in Greece
- 14 Italian lake cruise
- 15 Vatican tour
- 16 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 17 Lisbon
- 18 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 19 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 20 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 21 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 Tuscany Itinerary
- 24 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 25 Why do you visit X or Y?