I'll be leaving Budapest on my way to Prague, and, since its a long journey i thought about stopping in Cesky, have some time and then make my way to Prague.
I've been searching for some ways to make this possible, but the only option that i found was
- rent a shuttle in Budapest, but, from what i read, it can take 6 hours til Cesky!
- leave Cesky by the end of the day on a Student Agency Bus on my way to Prague.
Well, here are my questions:
1. Do you guys think this is a good option? I'm not planning to sleep in Cesky, since i wanna enjoy my saturday night in Prague.
2. If so, Im also concerned about my luggage. Is there a locker in the city/bus station that i can leave my stuff and pick it when i leave town?
3. If my idea is no reasonable for some reason, is there a faster way to jump from budapest to prague? the fastest i found was a 7 hour train, and i'm not considering taking a night bus, since i wanna enjoy the night in budapest.
Thanks in advance, pple =))
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 2 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 Rue des Rosiers
- 5 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 6 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 7 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 8 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 9 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 10 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 11 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 12 Hamam Istanbul?
- 13 Belgium : a asfe country
- 14 sfo to europe
- 15 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 16 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 17 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 18 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 19 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 20 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 21 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 22 Advices about our itiniary
- 23 Car Rental in Italy
- 24 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 25 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe