I'll be leaving Budapest on my way to Prague, and, since its a long journey i thought about stopping in Cesky, have some time and then make my way to Prague.
I've been searching for some ways to make this possible, but the only option that i found was
- rent a shuttle in Budapest, but, from what i read, it can take 6 hours til Cesky!
- leave Cesky by the end of the day on a Student Agency Bus on my way to Prague.
Well, here are my questions:
1. Do you guys think this is a good option? I'm not planning to sleep in Cesky, since i wanna enjoy my saturday night in Prague.
2. If so, Im also concerned about my luggage. Is there a locker in the city/bus station that i can leave my stuff and pick it when i leave town?
3. If my idea is no reasonable for some reason, is there a faster way to jump from budapest to prague? the fastest i found was a 7 hour train, and i'm not considering taking a night bus, since i wanna enjoy the night in budapest.
Thanks in advance, pple =))
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 2 Shorts in South of France?
- 3 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 4 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 5 Greece mainland and islands
- 6 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 7 Lyon france-- rental car
- 8 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 9 Switzerland in September
- 10 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 11 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 12 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 13 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 14 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 15 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 16 milano trip
- 17 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 18 Milan and Lake Como
- 19 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 20 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 21 Pottery factory tour on Poland (?)
- 22 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 23 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 24 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 25 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid