I'll be leaving Budapest on my way to Prague, and, since its a long journey i thought about stopping in Cesky, have some time and then make my way to Prague.
I've been searching for some ways to make this possible, but the only option that i found was
- rent a shuttle in Budapest, but, from what i read, it can take 6 hours til Cesky!
- leave Cesky by the end of the day on a Student Agency Bus on my way to Prague.
Well, here are my questions:
1. Do you guys think this is a good option? I'm not planning to sleep in Cesky, since i wanna enjoy my saturday night in Prague.
2. If so, Im also concerned about my luggage. Is there a locker in the city/bus station that i can leave my stuff and pick it when i leave town?
3. If my idea is no reasonable for some reason, is there a faster way to jump from budapest to prague? the fastest i found was a 7 hour train, and i'm not considering taking a night bus, since i wanna enjoy the night in budapest.
Thanks in advance, pple =))
Stoppover in Cesky Krumov between Budapest and Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 2 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 3 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 4 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 5 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 6 Dresden or Leipzig
- 7 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 8 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 9 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 10 Eiffel tower tickets
- 11 4-6 weeks
- 12 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 13 Help With Vienna
- 14 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 15 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 16 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 17 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 18 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 19 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 20 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 21 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 22 Venice Banning Fodors
- 23 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 24 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 25 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United