I'll be leaving Budapest on my way to Prague, and, since its a long journey i thought about stopping in Cesky, have some time and then make my way to Prague.
I've been searching for some ways to make this possible, but the only option that i found was
- rent a shuttle in Budapest, but, from what i read, it can take 6 hours til Cesky!
- leave Cesky by the end of the day on a Student Agency Bus on my way to Prague.
Well, here are my questions:
1. Do you guys think this is a good option? I'm not planning to sleep in Cesky, since i wanna enjoy my saturday night in Prague.
2. If so, Im also concerned about my luggage. Is there a locker in the city/bus station that i can leave my stuff and pick it when i leave town?
3. If my idea is no reasonable for some reason, is there a faster way to jump from budapest to prague? the fastest i found was a 7 hour train, and i'm not considering taking a night bus, since i wanna enjoy the night in budapest.
Thanks in advance, pple =))
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 2 vegetarian in spain
- 3 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 4 Dublin Leap Card
- 5 Garda Land
- 6 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 7 Cordoba Overnight?
- 8 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 11 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 12 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 13 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 14 Suggestions on exploring Dublin only for 4 days
- 15 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 16 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 17 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 18 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 19 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 20 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 21 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 22 mountain views near London
- 23 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 24 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 25 2 weeks Europe trip