I'll be leaving Budapest on my way to Prague, and, since its a long journey i thought about stopping in Cesky, have some time and then make my way to Prague.
I've been searching for some ways to make this possible, but the only option that i found was
- rent a shuttle in Budapest, but, from what i read, it can take 6 hours til Cesky!
- leave Cesky by the end of the day on a Student Agency Bus on my way to Prague.
Well, here are my questions:
1. Do you guys think this is a good option? I'm not planning to sleep in Cesky, since i wanna enjoy my saturday night in Prague.
2. If so, Im also concerned about my luggage. Is there a locker in the city/bus station that i can leave my stuff and pick it when i leave town?
3. If my idea is no reasonable for some reason, is there a faster way to jump from budapest to prague? the fastest i found was a 7 hour train, and i'm not considering taking a night bus, since i wanna enjoy the night in budapest.
Thanks in advance, pple =))
Stoppover in Cesky Krumov between Budapest and Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St Michel
- 2 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 3 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 4 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 5 nearby cities to london
- 6 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 7 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 8 Day trip from London to Paris
- 9 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 10 Ancient Corinth info needed.
- 11 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 12 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 13 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 14 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 Porto -City Break
- 17 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 18 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 19 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 20 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 21 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 22 Street food in Turkey
- 23 Three days in Spain
- 24 Paris in April?
- 25 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin