I had found a great apartment but due to the world of the internet it fell through.
I am finding it so hard to find something that is in a good location for a family travelling with a 2 and 4 yr old.
We plan on being in London 17th June to the 24th June.
PS Budget is around 180 pounds a night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 2 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 3 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 4 What to take to Germany
- 5 Paris Under Seige...
- 6 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 7 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 8 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 9 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 10 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 11 Private transportation
- 12 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 13 Scotland Trip
- 14 Suggestions for travel
- 15 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 16 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 17 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 18 Holiday in Austria
- 19 Suggest the best land-based casino in Central London
- 20 4 week trip Turkey
- 21 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 22 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 23 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 24 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 25 What one thing in Paris?
STARTING TO STRESS! Need recommendations for London apartments/hotels