I had found a great apartment but due to the world of the internet it fell through.
I am finding it so hard to find something that is in a good location for a family travelling with a 2 and 4 yr old.
We plan on being in London 17th June to the 24th June.
PS Budget is around 180 pounds a night.
STARTING TO STRESS! Need recommendations for London apartments/hotels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 2 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 3 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 4 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 5 Mama Mia Italy!
- 6 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 7 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 8 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 9 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 10 Majorca - where to stay?
- 11 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 12 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 13 Dordogne in October
- 14 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 15 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 16 Does this sound feasible?
- 17 Bike touring in France
- 18 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 19 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 20 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 21 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 22 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 23 Calling home from abroad
- 24 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 25 Good Flamenco in Seville