I had found a great apartment but due to the world of the internet it fell through.
I am finding it so hard to find something that is in a good location for a family travelling with a 2 and 4 yr old.
We plan on being in London 17th June to the 24th June.
PS Budget is around 180 pounds a night.
STARTING TO STRESS! Need recommendations for London apartments/hotels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 2 How to pay tolls in Portugal when there is no toll booth
- 3 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 4 4-6 weeks
- 5 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 6 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 7 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 8 Venice Banning Fodors
- 9 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 10 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 11 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 12 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 13 Eiffel tower tickets
- 14 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 15 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 16 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 17 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 18 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 19 Rome---August and September
- 20 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 21 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 22 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 23 France, Italy and Greec
- 24 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 25 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015