I had found a great apartment but due to the world of the internet it fell through.
I am finding it so hard to find something that is in a good location for a family travelling with a 2 and 4 yr old.
We plan on being in London 17th June to the 24th June.
PS Budget is around 180 pounds a night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi or Positano
- 2 Party venues North London
- 3 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 4 Rome to Positano
- 5 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 6 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 7 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 8 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 9 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 10 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 11 Carbohydrate element is a varied mixture of carbohydrates
- 12 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 13 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 14 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 15 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 16 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 17 3 Nights And 4 Days In Serbia
- 18 http://tophealthysolutions.com/lightstrike-360-tactical-flashlight/
- 19 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 20 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 21 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 22 Public Transport information App/Website
- 23 Rome to Portofino -
- 24 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 25 Driving in Sicily: Help!
STARTING TO STRESS! Need recommendations for London apartments/hotels