I had found a great apartment but due to the world of the internet it fell through.
I am finding it so hard to find something that is in a good location for a family travelling with a 2 and 4 yr old.
We plan on being in London 17th June to the 24th June.
PS Budget is around 180 pounds a night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 2 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 3 3 days to spend in europe
- 4 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 5 Guides - Matera
- 6 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 7 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 8 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 9 Europe Sim card help
- 10 England and Wales by public transport
- 11 Buying flowers in London?
- 12 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 13 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 14 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 15 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 16 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 17 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 18 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 19 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 20 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 21 MiFi in Italy
- 22 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 23 One quick week -- where in France?
- 24 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 25 Spain Itinerary Help
STARTING TO STRESS! Need recommendations for London apartments/hotels