I had found a great apartment but due to the world of the internet it fell through.
I am finding it so hard to find something that is in a good location for a family travelling with a 2 and 4 yr old.
We plan on being in London 17th June to the 24th June.
PS Budget is around 180 pounds a night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 2 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 3 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 4 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 5 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 8 Airport Transportation
- 9 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 10 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 11 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 12 London is it worth it?
- 13 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 14 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 15 London and Normandy
- 16 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 17 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 18 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 19 Transfer from Naples Airport to Positano
- 20 free international phone calls
- 21 France Study Abroad
- 22 Lisbon
- 23 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 24 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 25 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
STARTING TO STRESS! Need recommendations for London apartments/hotels