Hello, I have travelled to Scotland several times with great help from this group. I would like to go this spring (April/May) particularly to visit the big gardens when the rhododendrons are in bloom. I have an idea which gardens I would like to see but am open to suggestions. Since I am travelling alone I am considering joining a bus tour if one is available with the correct itinerary. Has anyone ever used one of the small custom tour companies to visit gardens?
Spring Garden Tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 2 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 3 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 6 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 7 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 8 Font de Gaume Reservations Available Again
- 9 10 Day Itinerary in Italy?
- 10 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 11 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 12 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 13 Marry in Venice travel to Florence, Rome, AC, Naples
- 14 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 15 What's your suggestion ????
- 16 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 17 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 18 A guide to Madrid
- 19 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 20 Prague for a week?
- 21 Lake Garda self-catering for 4 adults & 2 children
- 22 Amasra Turkey for one day - what to do?
- 23 Exchanging CD$ for Euro's
- 24 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 25 Chip + Pin Credit Card