Hello, I have travelled to Scotland several times with great help from this group. I would like to go this spring (April/May) particularly to visit the big gardens when the rhododendrons are in bloom. I have an idea which gardens I would like to see but am open to suggestions. Since I am travelling alone I am considering joining a bus tour if one is available with the correct itinerary. Has anyone ever used one of the small custom tour companies to visit gardens?
Spring Garden Tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 2 Scotland November 2015
- 3 Schengen Visa Rules
- 4 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 5 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 6 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 7 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 8 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 9 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 10 Southern Spain
- 11 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 12 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 13 Museums in Berlin
- 14 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 15 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 16 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 17 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 18 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 19 5 Observations About Paris
- 20 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 21 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 22 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 23 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 24 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 25 Is my plan ok