Hello, I have travelled to Scotland several times with great help from this group. I would like to go this spring (April/May) particularly to visit the big gardens when the rhododendrons are in bloom. I have an idea which gardens I would like to see but am open to suggestions. Since I am travelling alone I am considering joining a bus tour if one is available with the correct itinerary. Has anyone ever used one of the small custom tour companies to visit gardens?
Spring Garden Tours
- 1 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 2 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 3 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 4 East coast trains
- 5 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 6 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 7 Which tour company would be best?
- 8 First night after arriving in Milan
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 11 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 12 France by rail or car?
- 13 Planning my days in Paris
- 14 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 15 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 16 Otherchelebi and others in Istanbul
- 17 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 18 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 19 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 20 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 21 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 22 London at Xmas
- 23 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 24 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 25 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???