Hello, I have travelled to Scotland several times with great help from this group. I would like to go this spring (April/May) particularly to visit the big gardens when the rhododendrons are in bloom. I have an idea which gardens I would like to see but am open to suggestions. Since I am travelling alone I am considering joining a bus tour if one is available with the correct itinerary. Has anyone ever used one of the small custom tour companies to visit gardens?
Spring Garden Tours
- 1 Paris museums free admission
- 2 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 3 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 4 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 5 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 6 Do and don't, eating in France
- 7 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 8 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 9 Spain with kids
- 10 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 11 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 12 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 13 Places to visit from London
- 14 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 15 Meeting up at CDG
- 16 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 17 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 18 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 19 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 20 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 21 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 22 Paris Ticket t+
- 23 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 24 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 25 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?