As part of a 9 day driving trip, we will find ourselves on our way to Stuttgart from Nurburg to see the Porsche museum and factory tour. (we are Porsche enthusiasts) By the time we leave Nurburg and arrive in Stuttgart the museum will be closed so we plan to overnight along the way. Speyer or Heidelburg look like good stops. Which would be better overnight stop (and possibly early morning sight seeing??) Also, could you make suggestions on where to stay? We are 2 mid-30s couples who want an easy stop, easy parking and something in the 65-100 euro range. Night life is not needed, convenient eats would be appreciated though. Thanks.
Speyer or Heidelberg on the way to Stuttgart?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 2 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 3 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 4 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 5 Conference trip to Netherlands; help me plan free time afterward
- 6 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 7 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 8 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 9 Has anyone traveled on Thalys without a "ticketless" barcode confirmation?
- 10 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 11 FAMILY VACATION, BERLIN.
- 12 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 13 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 14 Pre-paid Visa?
- 15 Looking for add on city
- 16 Peugeot 107--will my luggage be visible?
- 17 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 18 Traveling to Italy--Rome, Venice with teens
- 19 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 20 naples & pickpockets
- 21 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 22 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 23 Trip to Italy
- 24 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 25 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?