As part of a 9 day driving trip, we will find ourselves on our way to Stuttgart from Nurburg to see the Porsche museum and factory tour. (we are Porsche enthusiasts) By the time we leave Nurburg and arrive in Stuttgart the museum will be closed so we plan to overnight along the way. Speyer or Heidelburg look like good stops. Which would be better overnight stop (and possibly early morning sight seeing??) Also, could you make suggestions on where to stay? We are 2 mid-30s couples who want an easy stop, easy parking and something in the 65-100 euro range. Night life is not needed, convenient eats would be appreciated though. Thanks.
Speyer or Heidelberg on the way to Stuttgart?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 4 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 7 He said , she said
- 8 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 9 Munich with a car?
- 10 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 13 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 14 Itinerary Help!
- 15 Toulouse and beyond -
- 16 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 17 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 18 tour guides in rome
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 21 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 22 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 23 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 24 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 25 Seaside island village in Greece