As part of a 9 day driving trip, we will find ourselves on our way to Stuttgart from Nurburg to see the Porsche museum and factory tour. (we are Porsche enthusiasts) By the time we leave Nurburg and arrive in Stuttgart the museum will be closed so we plan to overnight along the way. Speyer or Heidelburg look like good stops. Which would be better overnight stop (and possibly early morning sight seeing??) Also, could you make suggestions on where to stay? We are 2 mid-30s couples who want an easy stop, easy parking and something in the 65-100 euro range. Night life is not needed, convenient eats would be appreciated though. Thanks.
Speyer or Heidelberg on the way to Stuttgart?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 2 Three days in Spain
- 3 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 4 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 5 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 6 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 7 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 8 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 9 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 12 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 13 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 14 21 Days in Central Europe
- 15 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 16 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 17 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 18 best time to book accommodation
- 19 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 20 Oktoberfest reservations
- 21 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 22 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 23 No points in Paris .....
- 24 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 25 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons