As part of a 9 day driving trip, we will find ourselves on our way to Stuttgart from Nurburg to see the Porsche museum and factory tour. (we are Porsche enthusiasts) By the time we leave Nurburg and arrive in Stuttgart the museum will be closed so we plan to overnight along the way. Speyer or Heidelburg look like good stops. Which would be better overnight stop (and possibly early morning sight seeing??) Also, could you make suggestions on where to stay? We are 2 mid-30s couples who want an easy stop, easy parking and something in the 65-100 euro range. Night life is not needed, convenient eats would be appreciated though. Thanks.
Speyer or Heidelberg on the way to Stuttgart?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 2 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 3 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 Best beach town in Italy?
- 6 Where to go in France mid July?
- 7 Help with England/Wales tour
- 8 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 9 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 10 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 11 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 12 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 13 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 14 Italy and Croatia
- 15 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 16 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 17 Five nights in Extremadura
- 18 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 19 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 20 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 21 trip to norway
- 22 Is Venice really dirty?
- 23 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?