I have the opportunity to spend 5 days in Europe from Mar 11-16. I will arrive in Charles de Gaulle at 7:25am on the 11 and leave at 11:30am on the 16 from ORY. Right now my plan is to spend the 11 in paris and take an overnight train to italy and spend 2-3 days there and then spend the 15-16 traveling back/visiting dijon , I suppose. Obviously I don't really know what to do yet haha and I'm hoping you all can help. I would really like to see some vineyards. I want to know if I should take a train to southern Italy because that has the more classic Italian food I would think of. I don't know much about places to visit in northern Italy.I'm really looking for advice on places I absolutely must check out, and any advice on planning train tickets. Honestly, any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Are there restaurants/vineyards people think that I absolutely must see? Any places? My budget is around $1500 for the week. This will be my first time in Europe and I'd really appreciate some help.
Spending 5 days in Europe, need help forming an itinerary
- 1 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 2 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 3 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 4 Security issues with Knee replacement
- 5 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 6 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 7 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 8 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 9 How do I get from Copenhagen to Malmo by Train?
- 10 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 11 Climbing Snowdon
- 12 Zee Best
- 13 river cruise choice
- 14 pier in Copenhagen
- 15 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 16 Rome apartment
- 17 Paros or Naxos?
- 18 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 19 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 20 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 21 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 22 Istanbul Hotels
- 23 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 24 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 25 General questions about Sicily