I have the opportunity to spend 5 days in Europe from Mar 11-16. I will arrive in Charles de Gaulle at 7:25am on the 11 and leave at 11:30am on the 16 from ORY. Right now my plan is to spend the 11 in paris and take an overnight train to italy and spend 2-3 days there and then spend the 15-16 traveling back/visiting dijon , I suppose. Obviously I don't really know what to do yet haha and I'm hoping you all can help. I would really like to see some vineyards. I want to know if I should take a train to southern Italy because that has the more classic Italian food I would think of. I don't know much about places to visit in northern Italy.I'm really looking for advice on places I absolutely must check out, and any advice on planning train tickets. Honestly, any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Are there restaurants/vineyards people think that I absolutely must see? Any places? My budget is around $1500 for the week. This will be my first time in Europe and I'd really appreciate some help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 2 Germany in December Trip Report
- 3 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 4 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 5 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 6 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 7 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 8 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 9 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 10 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 11 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 12 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 13 French restaurants
- 14 Azores in February
- 15 Trains in Alps and UK
- 16 Scotland Trip
- 17 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 18 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 19 Lisbon trip report
- 20 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 21 Ireland in April
- 22 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 23 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 24 Driving in Italy?
- 25 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa