I have the opportunity to spend 5 days in Europe from Mar 11-16. I will arrive in Charles de Gaulle at 7:25am on the 11 and leave at 11:30am on the 16 from ORY. Right now my plan is to spend the 11 in paris and take an overnight train to italy and spend 2-3 days there and then spend the 15-16 traveling back/visiting dijon , I suppose. Obviously I don't really know what to do yet haha and I'm hoping you all can help. I would really like to see some vineyards. I want to know if I should take a train to southern Italy because that has the more classic Italian food I would think of. I don't know much about places to visit in northern Italy.I'm really looking for advice on places I absolutely must check out, and any advice on planning train tickets. Honestly, any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Are there restaurants/vineyards people think that I absolutely must see? Any places? My budget is around $1500 for the week. This will be my first time in Europe and I'd really appreciate some help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 2 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 3 Croatia - advice on where to stay in Plitvice Lakes
- 4 My thoughts on Mallorca
- 5 French Prem Train Fares
- 6 Swiss psychiatrist and psychoanalyst Hermann Rorschach Inkblot Test
- 7 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 8 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 9 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 10 Itenerary Opinion
- 11 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 12 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 13 venice to lucca by car
- 14 Ecstacy of St. Teresa Under Renovation?
- 15 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 16 10 Days trip to Europe
- 17 Northern Spain
- 18 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 19 London-Paris solo trip
- 20 Healthy eating in Rome
- 21 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 22 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 23 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 24 Shoppingin Spain
- 25 Walking stylish sandals/flats