I have the opportunity to spend 5 days in Europe from Mar 11-16. I will arrive in Charles de Gaulle at 7:25am on the 11 and leave at 11:30am on the 16 from ORY. Right now my plan is to spend the 11 in paris and take an overnight train to italy and spend 2-3 days there and then spend the 15-16 traveling back/visiting dijon , I suppose. Obviously I don't really know what to do yet haha and I'm hoping you all can help. I would really like to see some vineyards. I want to know if I should take a train to southern Italy because that has the more classic Italian food I would think of. I don't know much about places to visit in northern Italy.I'm really looking for advice on places I absolutely must check out, and any advice on planning train tickets. Honestly, any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Are there restaurants/vineyards people think that I absolutely must see? Any places? My budget is around $1500 for the week. This will be my first time in Europe and I'd really appreciate some help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 20 free days of Europe
- 2 RFID Protection
- 3 Beaches in Southern France
- 4 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 5 3 days to spend in europe
- 6 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 7 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 8 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 9 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 10 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 11 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 12 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 13 Travel WiFi - France
- 14 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 15 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 16 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 17 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 18 Spain Itinerary Help
- 19 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 20 Ireland one week
- 21 Seville in late January
- 22 Berlin restaurant recs
- 23 Guides - Matera
- 24 Spain Trip Report
- 25 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan