I have the opportunity to spend 5 days in Europe from Mar 11-16. I will arrive in Charles de Gaulle at 7:25am on the 11 and leave at 11:30am on the 16 from ORY. Right now my plan is to spend the 11 in paris and take an overnight train to italy and spend 2-3 days there and then spend the 15-16 traveling back/visiting dijon , I suppose. Obviously I don't really know what to do yet haha and I'm hoping you all can help. I would really like to see some vineyards. I want to know if I should take a train to southern Italy because that has the more classic Italian food I would think of. I don't know much about places to visit in northern Italy.I'm really looking for advice on places I absolutely must check out, and any advice on planning train tickets. Honestly, any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Are there restaurants/vineyards people think that I absolutely must see? Any places? My budget is around $1500 for the week. This will be my first time in Europe and I'd really appreciate some help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 2 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 3 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 4 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 5 touring near rome airport
- 6 12 Days in Italy
- 7 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 8 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 9 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 10 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 11 day tours - Loire Valley
- 12 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 13 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 14 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 15 Sienna with kids
- 16 8 days in switzerland
- 17 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 18 Places to visits near Porto
- 19 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 20 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 21 Italy - best two central locations
- 22 Museum of Decorative Arts
- 23 Italy in August with kids
- 24 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 25 Hop on Hop Off buses in Porto