I have the opportunity to spend 5 days in Europe from Mar 11-16. I will arrive in Charles de Gaulle at 7:25am on the 11 and leave at 11:30am on the 16 from ORY. Right now my plan is to spend the 11 in paris and take an overnight train to italy and spend 2-3 days there and then spend the 15-16 traveling back/visiting dijon , I suppose. Obviously I don't really know what to do yet haha and I'm hoping you all can help. I would really like to see some vineyards. I want to know if I should take a train to southern Italy because that has the more classic Italian food I would think of. I don't know much about places to visit in northern Italy.I'm really looking for advice on places I absolutely must check out, and any advice on planning train tickets. Honestly, any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Are there restaurants/vineyards people think that I absolutely must see? Any places? My budget is around $1500 for the week. This will be my first time in Europe and I'd really appreciate some help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rotterdam in 1923
- 2 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 3 Xmas windows in London
- 4 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 5 Car rental leaving Rome
- 6 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 7 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 8 Stroller in Europe
- 9 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 10 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 11 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 12 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 13 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 14 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 15 Romance written with help from Fodorites
- 16 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 17 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 18 Krakow on Christmas Day?
- 19 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 20 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 21 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 22 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 23 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 24 Holland/France/Spain
- 25 Christmas in London (& Paris)