I have the opportunity to spend 5 days in Europe from Mar 11-16. I will arrive in Charles de Gaulle at 7:25am on the 11 and leave at 11:30am on the 16 from ORY. Right now my plan is to spend the 11 in paris and take an overnight train to italy and spend 2-3 days there and then spend the 15-16 traveling back/visiting dijon , I suppose. Obviously I don't really know what to do yet haha and I'm hoping you all can help. I would really like to see some vineyards. I want to know if I should take a train to southern Italy because that has the more classic Italian food I would think of. I don't know much about places to visit in northern Italy.I'm really looking for advice on places I absolutely must check out, and any advice on planning train tickets. Honestly, any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Are there restaurants/vineyards people think that I absolutely must see? Any places? My budget is around $1500 for the week. This will be my first time in Europe and I'd really appreciate some help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 2 Andalucia itinerary help
- 3 Help please
- 4 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 5 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 6 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 7 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 8 Perugia
- 9 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 10 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 11 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 12 Family vacation to europe
- 13 Paris cooking classes
- 14 Ronda Wine/biking
- 15 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 16 St Denis Cathedral
- 17 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 18 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 19 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 20 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 21 No Periods in British Written English!
- 22 Rouen Tour Companies
- 23 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 24 Ireland itinerary help please
- 25 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please