I have the opportunity to spend 5 days in Europe from Mar 11-16. I will arrive in Charles de Gaulle at 7:25am on the 11 and leave at 11:30am on the 16 from ORY. Right now my plan is to spend the 11 in paris and take an overnight train to italy and spend 2-3 days there and then spend the 15-16 traveling back/visiting dijon , I suppose. Obviously I don't really know what to do yet haha and I'm hoping you all can help. I would really like to see some vineyards. I want to know if I should take a train to southern Italy because that has the more classic Italian food I would think of. I don't know much about places to visit in northern Italy.I'm really looking for advice on places I absolutely must check out, and any advice on planning train tickets. Honestly, any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Are there restaurants/vineyards people think that I absolutely must see? Any places? My budget is around $1500 for the week. This will be my first time in Europe and I'd really appreciate some help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 2 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 3 Iceland
- 4 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 5 Spain - day driver advice
- 6 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 7 London with Teens Trip Report
- 8 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 9 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 10 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 11 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 12 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 13 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 16 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 17 Lake Como AREA questions
- 18 Berlin to ?
- 19 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 20 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 23 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 24 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 25 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?