I have the opportunity to spend 5 days in Europe from Mar 11-16. I will arrive in Charles de Gaulle at 7:25am on the 11 and leave at 11:30am on the 16 from ORY. Right now my plan is to spend the 11 in paris and take an overnight train to italy and spend 2-3 days there and then spend the 15-16 traveling back/visiting dijon , I suppose. Obviously I don't really know what to do yet haha and I'm hoping you all can help. I would really like to see some vineyards. I want to know if I should take a train to southern Italy because that has the more classic Italian food I would think of. I don't know much about places to visit in northern Italy.I'm really looking for advice on places I absolutely must check out, and any advice on planning train tickets. Honestly, any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Are there restaurants/vineyards people think that I absolutely must see? Any places? My budget is around $1500 for the week. This will be my first time in Europe and I'd really appreciate some help.
Spending 5 days in Europe, need help forming an itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 2 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 3 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 4 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 5 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 6 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 7 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 8 Paris in black and white
- 9 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 10 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 11 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 12 Grad Schools in London?
- 13 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 14 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 15 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 16 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 17 Cotswolds first time
- 18 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 19 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 20 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 21 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 22 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 23 Day trips from Bologna
- 24 First Trip to Europe
- 25 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago