I have the opportunity to spend 5 days in Europe from Mar 11-16. I will arrive in Charles de Gaulle at 7:25am on the 11 and leave at 11:30am on the 16 from ORY. Right now my plan is to spend the 11 in paris and take an overnight train to italy and spend 2-3 days there and then spend the 15-16 traveling back/visiting dijon , I suppose. Obviously I don't really know what to do yet haha and I'm hoping you all can help. I would really like to see some vineyards. I want to know if I should take a train to southern Italy because that has the more classic Italian food I would think of. I don't know much about places to visit in northern Italy.I'm really looking for advice on places I absolutely must check out, and any advice on planning train tickets. Honestly, any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Are there restaurants/vineyards people think that I absolutely must see? Any places? My budget is around $1500 for the week. This will be my first time in Europe and I'd really appreciate some help.
Spending 5 days in Europe, need help forming an itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 2 Europe Tour with Kids
- 3 Italy - Month of July
- 4 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 5 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 6 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 7 Shipping Prosecco
- 8 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 9 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 10 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 11 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 12 Your favourite places in Bath
- 13 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 14 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 15 Italy and Croatia
- 16 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 17 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 18 Lakes District UK
- 19 Kimhe--flamenco
- 20 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 21 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 22 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 23 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 24 Italy 14 days
- 25 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March