I have the opportunity to spend 5 days in Europe from Mar 11-16. I will arrive in Charles de Gaulle at 7:25am on the 11 and leave at 11:30am on the 16 from ORY. Right now my plan is to spend the 11 in paris and take an overnight train to italy and spend 2-3 days there and then spend the 15-16 traveling back/visiting dijon , I suppose. Obviously I don't really know what to do yet haha and I'm hoping you all can help. I would really like to see some vineyards. I want to know if I should take a train to southern Italy because that has the more classic Italian food I would think of. I don't know much about places to visit in northern Italy.I'm really looking for advice on places I absolutely must check out, and any advice on planning train tickets. Honestly, any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Are there restaurants/vineyards people think that I absolutely must see? Any places? My budget is around $1500 for the week. This will be my first time in Europe and I'd really appreciate some help.
Spending 5 days in Europe, need help forming an itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano in high season???
- 2 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 3 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 4 Taking a perscribed controlled substance to Germany.
- 5 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 6 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 7 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 8 3 day trip from London to Edinburgh, Dublin, Stockholm or Helsinki+Tallin
- 9 Colmar, France - What do do for family visit?
- 10 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 13 Trains
- 14 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 15 Portugual travel to Compostella, spain
- 16 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 17 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 18 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 19 flights to Lisbon from NYC area
- 20 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 21 Travel by train in Poland?
- 22 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 23 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 24 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 25 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal