I have the opportunity to spend 5 days in Europe from Mar 11-16. I will arrive in Charles de Gaulle at 7:25am on the 11 and leave at 11:30am on the 16 from ORY. Right now my plan is to spend the 11 in paris and take an overnight train to italy and spend 2-3 days there and then spend the 15-16 traveling back/visiting dijon , I suppose. Obviously I don't really know what to do yet haha and I'm hoping you all can help. I would really like to see some vineyards. I want to know if I should take a train to southern Italy because that has the more classic Italian food I would think of. I don't know much about places to visit in northern Italy.I'm really looking for advice on places I absolutely must check out, and any advice on planning train tickets. Honestly, any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Are there restaurants/vineyards people think that I absolutely must see? Any places? My budget is around $1500 for the week. This will be my first time in Europe and I'd really appreciate some help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece Itinerary
- 2 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/raw-power-xl/
- 3 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 4 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 5 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 6 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 7 Puglia
- 8 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 9 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 10 This secure, as immoderate-colossal
- 11 From London to Paris to US
- 12 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 13 My First Trip to Europe...
- 14 Residential wallpaper designs
- 15 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 16 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 17 Naples or Genoa
- 18 France to stop making foie grois
- 19 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 20 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 21 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 22 Road Maps of Ireland
- 23 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 Manchester on derby weekend