I have the opportunity to spend 5 days in Europe from Mar 11-16. I will arrive in Charles de Gaulle at 7:25am on the 11 and leave at 11:30am on the 16 from ORY. Right now my plan is to spend the 11 in paris and take an overnight train to italy and spend 2-3 days there and then spend the 15-16 traveling back/visiting dijon , I suppose. Obviously I don't really know what to do yet haha and I'm hoping you all can help. I would really like to see some vineyards. I want to know if I should take a train to southern Italy because that has the more classic Italian food I would think of. I don't know much about places to visit in northern Italy.I'm really looking for advice on places I absolutely must check out, and any advice on planning train tickets. Honestly, any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Are there restaurants/vineyards people think that I absolutely must see? Any places? My budget is around $1500 for the week. This will be my first time in Europe and I'd really appreciate some help.
Spending 5 days in Europe, need help forming an itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 2 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 3 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 4 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 5 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 6 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 7 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 10 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 11 Story of the German Christmas star
- 12 French Basque region
- 13 Airport ATMs
- 14 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 15 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 16 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 17 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 18 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 19 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 20 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 American Express
- 23 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 24 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 25 Help with European vacation plan