I have the opportunity to spend 5 days in Europe from Mar 11-16. I will arrive in Charles de Gaulle at 7:25am on the 11 and leave at 11:30am on the 16 from ORY. Right now my plan is to spend the 11 in paris and take an overnight train to italy and spend 2-3 days there and then spend the 15-16 traveling back/visiting dijon , I suppose. Obviously I don't really know what to do yet haha and I'm hoping you all can help. I would really like to see some vineyards. I want to know if I should take a train to southern Italy because that has the more classic Italian food I would think of. I don't know much about places to visit in northern Italy.I'm really looking for advice on places I absolutely must check out, and any advice on planning train tickets. Honestly, any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Are there restaurants/vineyards people think that I absolutely must see? Any places? My budget is around $1500 for the week. This will be my first time in Europe and I'd really appreciate some help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations for one last night in Barcelona
- 2 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 3 Bus/Train tickets Madrid>Cordoba>Granada>Ronda>Seville>Madrid
- 4 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 5 London/Newcastle trip
- 6 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 7 Which area to stay in when in Rome?
- 8 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 9 BARCELONA for 8 Days WHICH NEIGHBORHOOD for apartment??
- 10 Appropriate wear for restaurants
- 11 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 12 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 13 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 14 Leaving for Tuscany in 3 weeks!
- 15 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 16 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 17 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 18 Charles DeGaulle to Paris
- 19 My summer in Paris
- 20 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 21 Brussels sprouts
- 22 Trip planning--Portugal and Spain
- 23 Amalfi Coast / Greek Isles Itinerary
- 24 Help - Paris or Rome in December?
- 25 Italy for 2 weeks in late September to early October