I have the opportunity to spend 5 days in Europe from Mar 11-16. I will arrive in Charles de Gaulle at 7:25am on the 11 and leave at 11:30am on the 16 from ORY. Right now my plan is to spend the 11 in paris and take an overnight train to italy and spend 2-3 days there and then spend the 15-16 traveling back/visiting dijon , I suppose. Obviously I don't really know what to do yet haha and I'm hoping you all can help. I would really like to see some vineyards. I want to know if I should take a train to southern Italy because that has the more classic Italian food I would think of. I don't know much about places to visit in northern Italy.I'm really looking for advice on places I absolutely must check out, and any advice on planning train tickets. Honestly, any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Are there restaurants/vineyards people think that I absolutely must see? Any places? My budget is around $1500 for the week. This will be my first time in Europe and I'd really appreciate some help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 2 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 3 Need hotel recs for Munich and SOM country
- 4 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 5 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 6 Ostuni favourites
- 7 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 8 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 9 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 10 8 hours Layover in Paris
- 11 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 12 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 13 Advice---Milan Roadtrip to Barcelona
- 14 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 15 Have you been to the Ferrari Museum in Italy
- 16 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 17 Our Paris plans
- 18 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 19 Thalys seat assignment hassle
- 20 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 21 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 22 air conditioning
- 23 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 24 Bath or Exeter
- 25 Rome for a day and a half - what to see/do on 3rd visit?