I have the opportunity to spend 5 days in Europe from Mar 11-16. I will arrive in Charles de Gaulle at 7:25am on the 11 and leave at 11:30am on the 16 from ORY. Right now my plan is to spend the 11 in paris and take an overnight train to italy and spend 2-3 days there and then spend the 15-16 traveling back/visiting dijon , I suppose. Obviously I don't really know what to do yet haha and I'm hoping you all can help. I would really like to see some vineyards. I want to know if I should take a train to southern Italy because that has the more classic Italian food I would think of. I don't know much about places to visit in northern Italy.I'm really looking for advice on places I absolutely must check out, and any advice on planning train tickets. Honestly, any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Are there restaurants/vineyards people think that I absolutely must see? Any places? My budget is around $1500 for the week. This will be my first time in Europe and I'd really appreciate some help.
Spending 5 days in Europe, need help forming an itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 3 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 4 London GTG late September?
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Scottish Passport
- 7 Air France strike
- 8 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 9 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 10 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 11 Amsterdam
- 12 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 13 Best day trips from Paris
- 14 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 15 Sunny September Trip Report
- 16 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 17 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 18 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 19 Italy tours
- 20 Norway Advice
- 21 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 22 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 23 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 See You In Minsk