I have the opportunity to spend 5 days in Europe from Mar 11-16. I will arrive in Charles de Gaulle at 7:25am on the 11 and leave at 11:30am on the 16 from ORY. Right now my plan is to spend the 11 in paris and take an overnight train to italy and spend 2-3 days there and then spend the 15-16 traveling back/visiting dijon , I suppose. Obviously I don't really know what to do yet haha and I'm hoping you all can help. I would really like to see some vineyards. I want to know if I should take a train to southern Italy because that has the more classic Italian food I would think of. I don't know much about places to visit in northern Italy.I'm really looking for advice on places I absolutely must check out, and any advice on planning train tickets. Honestly, any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Are there restaurants/vineyards people think that I absolutely must see? Any places? My budget is around $1500 for the week. This will be my first time in Europe and I'd really appreciate some help.
Spending 5 days in Europe, need help forming an itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 2 2 month backpacking though europe
- 3 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 4 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 5 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 6 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 7 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 8 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 9 Looking for add on city
- 10 Peugeot 107--will my luggage be visible?
- 11 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 12 Conference trip to Netherlands; help me plan free time afterward
- 13 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 14 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 15 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 16 Has anyone traveled on Thalys without a "ticketless" barcode confirmation?
- 17 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 18 FAMILY VACATION, BERLIN.
- 19 Pre-paid Visa?
- 20 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 21 Traveling to Italy--Rome, Venice with teens
- 22 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 23 naples & pickpockets
- 24 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 25 Prices in Dubrovnik