I have the opportunity to spend 5 days in Europe from Mar 11-16. I will arrive in Charles de Gaulle at 7:25am on the 11 and leave at 11:30am on the 16 from ORY. Right now my plan is to spend the 11 in paris and take an overnight train to italy and spend 2-3 days there and then spend the 15-16 traveling back/visiting dijon , I suppose. Obviously I don't really know what to do yet haha and I'm hoping you all can help. I would really like to see some vineyards. I want to know if I should take a train to southern Italy because that has the more classic Italian food I would think of. I don't know much about places to visit in northern Italy.I'm really looking for advice on places I absolutely must check out, and any advice on planning train tickets. Honestly, any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Are there restaurants/vineyards people think that I absolutely must see? Any places? My budget is around $1500 for the week. This will be my first time in Europe and I'd really appreciate some help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples to Pompeii
- 2 Cell phones in France and England
- 3 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 4 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 5 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 6 Parking in Italy
- 7 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 8 sim card
- 9 Plan Italy trip
- 10 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 11 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 12 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 13 apartments florence
- 14 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 15 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 16 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 17 Florence, Italy
- 18 Italy trains question
- 19 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 20 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 21 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 22 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 23 FCO connection time
- 24 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 25 Slovania & Croatia