I have the opportunity to spend 5 days in Europe from Mar 11-16. I will arrive in Charles de Gaulle at 7:25am on the 11 and leave at 11:30am on the 16 from ORY. Right now my plan is to spend the 11 in paris and take an overnight train to italy and spend 2-3 days there and then spend the 15-16 traveling back/visiting dijon , I suppose. Obviously I don't really know what to do yet haha and I'm hoping you all can help. I would really like to see some vineyards. I want to know if I should take a train to southern Italy because that has the more classic Italian food I would think of. I don't know much about places to visit in northern Italy.I'm really looking for advice on places I absolutely must check out, and any advice on planning train tickets. Honestly, any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Are there restaurants/vineyards people think that I absolutely must see? Any places? My budget is around $1500 for the week. This will be my first time in Europe and I'd really appreciate some help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 2 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 3 3 days to spend in europe
- 4 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 5 Guides - Matera
- 6 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 7 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 8 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 9 Europe Sim card help
- 10 England and Wales by public transport
- 11 Buying flowers in London?
- 12 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 13 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 14 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 15 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 16 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 17 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 18 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 19 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 20 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 21 MiFi in Italy
- 22 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 23 One quick week -- where in France?
- 24 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 25 Spain Itinerary Help