I have the opportunity to spend 5 days in Europe from Mar 11-16. I will arrive in Charles de Gaulle at 7:25am on the 11 and leave at 11:30am on the 16 from ORY. Right now my plan is to spend the 11 in paris and take an overnight train to italy and spend 2-3 days there and then spend the 15-16 traveling back/visiting dijon , I suppose. Obviously I don't really know what to do yet haha and I'm hoping you all can help. I would really like to see some vineyards. I want to know if I should take a train to southern Italy because that has the more classic Italian food I would think of. I don't know much about places to visit in northern Italy.I'm really looking for advice on places I absolutely must check out, and any advice on planning train tickets. Honestly, any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Are there restaurants/vineyards people think that I absolutely must see? Any places? My budget is around $1500 for the week. This will be my first time in Europe and I'd really appreciate some help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 2 Travel guide paris
- 3 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Go To Paris
- 4 My Topic Titlelast minute stupid question
- 5 Airport Strikes in Spain
- 6 Best city in Europe to visit during winter
- 7 London
- 8 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 9 Touring Rome
- 10 Calling on all Alps hiking experts for some advice
- 11 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 12 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 13 Cornwall and Germany
- 14 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 15 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 16 Where can I find the best steak in London?
- 17 honeymoon eats and drinks
- 18 England/Scotland in January?
- 19 First visit to Paris, 6 days
- 20 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 21 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 22 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 23 lodging in/near madrid
- 24 October trip to St. Petersburg, Tallinn and Helsinki?
- 25 November Eastern Europe Trip