I have the opportunity to spend 5 days in Europe from Mar 11-16. I will arrive in Charles de Gaulle at 7:25am on the 11 and leave at 11:30am on the 16 from ORY. Right now my plan is to spend the 11 in paris and take an overnight train to italy and spend 2-3 days there and then spend the 15-16 traveling back/visiting dijon , I suppose. Obviously I don't really know what to do yet haha and I'm hoping you all can help. I would really like to see some vineyards. I want to know if I should take a train to southern Italy because that has the more classic Italian food I would think of. I don't know much about places to visit in northern Italy.I'm really looking for advice on places I absolutely must check out, and any advice on planning train tickets. Honestly, any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Are there restaurants/vineyards people think that I absolutely must see? Any places? My budget is around $1500 for the week. This will be my first time in Europe and I'd really appreciate some help.
Spending 5 days in Europe, need help forming an itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Snowboarding in Poland
- 2 Travel with Teens
- 3 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 4 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 5 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 6 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 7 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 8 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 11 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 12 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 13 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 14 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 17 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 18 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 19 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 20 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 21 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 22 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 23 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 24 Reims for a day
- 25 Airfare for summer travel to Europe