I have the opportunity to spend 5 days in Europe from Mar 11-16. I will arrive in Charles de Gaulle at 7:25am on the 11 and leave at 11:30am on the 16 from ORY. Right now my plan is to spend the 11 in paris and take an overnight train to italy and spend 2-3 days there and then spend the 15-16 traveling back/visiting dijon , I suppose. Obviously I don't really know what to do yet haha and I'm hoping you all can help. I would really like to see some vineyards. I want to know if I should take a train to southern Italy because that has the more classic Italian food I would think of. I don't know much about places to visit in northern Italy.I'm really looking for advice on places I absolutely must check out, and any advice on planning train tickets. Honestly, any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Are there restaurants/vineyards people think that I absolutely must see? Any places? My budget is around $1500 for the week. This will be my first time in Europe and I'd really appreciate some help.
Spending 5 days in Europe, need help forming an itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 2 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 3 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 4 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 5 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 6 Is Venice really dirty?
- 7 Authentic czech food
- 8 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 9 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 10 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 11 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 12 Kimhe--flamenco
- 13 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 14 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 15 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 16 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 17 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 18 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 19 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 20 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 21 Christmas in London
- 22 Autumn in Paris
- 23 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 24 Norway Advice
- 25 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia