I have the opportunity to spend 5 days in Europe from Mar 11-16. I will arrive in Charles de Gaulle at 7:25am on the 11 and leave at 11:30am on the 16 from ORY. Right now my plan is to spend the 11 in paris and take an overnight train to italy and spend 2-3 days there and then spend the 15-16 traveling back/visiting dijon , I suppose. Obviously I don't really know what to do yet haha and I'm hoping you all can help. I would really like to see some vineyards. I want to know if I should take a train to southern Italy because that has the more classic Italian food I would think of. I don't know much about places to visit in northern Italy.I'm really looking for advice on places I absolutely must check out, and any advice on planning train tickets. Honestly, any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Are there restaurants/vineyards people think that I absolutely must see? Any places? My budget is around $1500 for the week. This will be my first time in Europe and I'd really appreciate some help.
Spending 5 days in Europe, need help forming an itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 2 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 3 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 4 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 5 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 6 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 7 Monaco to Paris on Monday June 1st to catch 5pm flight from CDG to JFK
- 8 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 9 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 10 Scotland
- 11 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 12 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 13 Change in Travel
- 14 Logistics for Rental Car in Spain
- 15 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 16 Pousadas
- 17 ireland
- 18 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 19 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 20 Some Ireland enjoyment tips
- 21 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 22 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 23 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 24 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 25 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR