I have the opportunity to spend 5 days in Europe from Mar 11-16. I will arrive in Charles de Gaulle at 7:25am on the 11 and leave at 11:30am on the 16 from ORY. Right now my plan is to spend the 11 in paris and take an overnight train to italy and spend 2-3 days there and then spend the 15-16 traveling back/visiting dijon , I suppose. Obviously I don't really know what to do yet haha and I'm hoping you all can help. I would really like to see some vineyards. I want to know if I should take a train to southern Italy because that has the more classic Italian food I would think of. I don't know much about places to visit in northern Italy.I'm really looking for advice on places I absolutely must check out, and any advice on planning train tickets. Honestly, any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Are there restaurants/vineyards people think that I absolutely must see? Any places? My budget is around $1500 for the week. This will be my first time in Europe and I'd really appreciate some help.
Spending 5 days in Europe, need help forming an itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 4 Fashion for larger man?
- 5 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 6 Eating in France-two new books
- 7 Fjords, How To?
- 8 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 9 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 10 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 11 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 12 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 13 London neighborhood suggestions
- 14 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 15 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 16 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 19 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 20 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 21 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 22 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 23 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 24 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY