I have the opportunity to spend 5 days in Europe from Mar 11-16. I will arrive in Charles de Gaulle at 7:25am on the 11 and leave at 11:30am on the 16 from ORY. Right now my plan is to spend the 11 in paris and take an overnight train to italy and spend 2-3 days there and then spend the 15-16 traveling back/visiting dijon , I suppose. Obviously I don't really know what to do yet haha and I'm hoping you all can help. I would really like to see some vineyards. I want to know if I should take a train to southern Italy because that has the more classic Italian food I would think of. I don't know much about places to visit in northern Italy.I'm really looking for advice on places I absolutely must check out, and any advice on planning train tickets. Honestly, any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Are there restaurants/vineyards people think that I absolutely must see? Any places? My budget is around $1500 for the week. This will be my first time in Europe and I'd really appreciate some help.
Spending 5 days in Europe, need help forming an itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Europe
- 2 Turin To Toulon late Aug/Early Sept
- 3 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 4 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 5 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 6 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 7 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 8 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 9 staying a month or so in each place
- 10 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 11 10 days in England
- 12 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 13 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 14 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 15 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 16 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 17 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 18 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 19 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 20 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 21 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 22 Self-driving tips for France
- 23 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 24 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 25 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!