Hi everyone, I am my wife are planning to go to Spain and Switzerland in May. Just wanted eveyone's suggestion if that's a good month or should we go in another month?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 2 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 3 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 4 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 5 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 6 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 7 Anyone done a self-drive boat canal/river trip in France (or elsewhere)?
- 8 London - Home From Home Apartment Rental Agency
- 9 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 10 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 11 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 12 Loire Valley itinerary
- 13 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 14 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 15 Breakfast: London
- 16 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 17 Travel plan help in Germany
- 18 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 19 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 20 Camino Redux
- 21 Pylos to Corinth with two days to spare, perhaps in Arcadia?
- 22 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 23 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 24 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 25 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich